Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

4.3

• Loan TypeFixed Rate, Variable Rate and Split (3)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term27.5 years
  • Online Tools
Minh Tran

Minh TranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Home loan with a good rate and with great flexibility, great customer service

RHL offers a great rate and flexibility with 100% offsets for both fixed and variable rate loans which is exactly what I am after. Customer service has been great. All communications via email and phone was prompt. Always returning my missed calls. The settlement process has completed smoothly, though it took longer than I initially expected. The total process was 6 weeks in total. My only recommendation would be that RHL should consider implementing an online system as a single point to track the entire application process from start to settlement.

Professional Partners

Looking for Home Loans?

Read the reviews for Professional Partners

Ad
Mohamed

MohamedVictoria

A Fantastic broker efficient, reliable extremely professional and very experienced. Honest all the way

Very honest and experienced . Very professional and knows his products really well. Very helpful and precise . Recommended to others who said the same. The best broker in 21 yrs. Excellent customerservice

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Sandy G.

Sandy G.Sydney, NSW

stunning customer service online.

my experience with customer service was great.
No i did not receive any extra cost or other issues with this loan.
I am extremely satisfied and content with the interest rate for my loan.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019