Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans

Edan

EdanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing short of outstanding

I was very nicely surprised at the excellent service I received from Reduce Home Loans. From their branding on their web-site I initially perceived them to be a cheap, cut corners, internet brokerage. Truth of it is that I received VIP treatment from them. David, who was the Reduce broker I first made contact with, gave me his mobile number and was always super-quick to respond, whether I texted, called of emailed. He had a solid sense of urgency as things needed to move quickly with the short settlement period. If there were any delays (not due to the fault of Reduce) David immediately escalated and got things resolved right away. The rate they got me for my home loan was also head and shoulders better than the rest.

Loan Start DateApril 2021
Loan used forFirst Home

Roman

RomanMelbourne

Application process from start to finish was a pleasant experience. Great rates too, BTW! :-D

Lisa was our agent from Reduce Home Loans: she was always on the top of our application, following up, checking if all documents are up to date and lodged on time, always coming back within a few hours of asking any question via email - calling back actually! I always felt I was dealing with a professional team Lisa was a face of, and that our application was in good hands. The process was quite smooth and painless, and did not take too much time. And I was also pleased with the options presented, such as for instance the "no fees" one, at the cost of a 0.1% loan, which was also a nice touch.

Loan used forRefinancing

Great service and great rates

Seamless application process with great rates and quick responses to questions. I was a bit nervous trying something other than the mainstream lenders, however, I have been very impressed with the service that I have received this far.

Adam M.

Adam M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You will struggle to find a better rate than this

Cheapest variable rate on offer if you don't need / want a fully featured home loan. Some upfront fees but better off in the long run compared to loans with a package fee

Loan used forRefinancing

Great value, professional service.

We took out a construction loan with Reduce home loans to build a new home for our family. We found Gary to be friendly, professional and very responsive. Great value service

Jodi

Jodi Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great rate!

We went with Reduce home loans recently because they had a fantastic rate that couldn't be beaten! Customer service is good. So far we are really satisfied with our loan.

Reduce Home Loans - Excellent Experience

We used Reduce Home Loans to fund construction of our forever home and had the pleasure of working with Lisa as our Finance Manager. Our experience was very smooth and Lisa went above and beyond to have everything in place and all the information we needed. To the extent that Lisa was updating our documentation late afternoon on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, which was greatly appreciated. We recommend engaging Reduce Home Loans to discuss your financing needs.

Loan used forHome Construction

Home loan rate excellent and great customer service

We settled a loan recently with the reduce home loan team and the experience was overall very good. Customer service was prompt in responding to queries and very helpful. With an excellent rate for the loan to top it off. Thanks again to the home loan team

Brendan

Brendan Sydney, NSW

Great Loan and Best Rate!

Recently settled on a loan with Noel. Was a fairly easy process and with relatively short time frame was able to get loan and approved in time! Thanks Noel for your efforts and sorting out bits and pieces when you were on leave!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2020
Loan used forInvestment Property

LC Lu

LC LuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice for refinance

We recently settled on Rate Cutter Home Loan. Customer service was professional and responsive. Nick Freney the personal finance manager and his team monitored our refinance application to ensure smooth transaction. Highly recommend product and service!

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Kevin

Kevin

Best interest rate

We managed to secure an unbeatable interest rate for our home loan with Reduce Home Loans and we are very happy with this. Overall we are very satisfied with the value and responsiveness of them, specifically with the allocated finance manager to our case. He managed our relatively complicated application very efficient and quickly and was able to respond our queries over the sms or email almost immediately. Perhaps for home loans, the low interest rate is the most important factor and for this reason I rate Reduce Home Loans the best in the market for the time being.

Cherie S.

Cherie S.South East Queensland, QLD

an easy loan process

We had an easy loan process and appreciated the quick responses and follow up with loan documents and our many questions! There are lots of documents required initially but the process after that was fast.

Craig Murphy

Craig MurphyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great rates, quick and easy process

Reduce offered exactly what we were after - a highly competitive (if not the best available) rate and a simple, no frills loan product. Bryce was extremely helpful explaining our options and prompt to reply to any questions we had. The fee structure was straightforward, and the entirely online process easy to navigate.

Loan used forSecond Home

GWM

GWMPerth, WA

Best rate, good service, no b/s

Reduce had the best rate I could find, but they were also easy to deal with and provide me with a no frills no fuss home loan. All I need is a low rate and an easy way to pay it down. Tick tick.

Chaminda T.

Chaminda T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Australia's best mortgage rate

Best rate in the market ....Highly recommend their service. Easy to deal with and the best part is the instant saving on your bank account. About time we see lending rates closer to the cash rate.

Katre B.

Katre B.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Reduced Home Loans have been absolutely wonderful.
We have been with big banks for way too many years and I am so glad we finally did this move. Changing the loan over was a breeze compared to what we have had to deal in the past. Do yourself a favour and move over to Reduced Home Loans and use your money for something else than paying higher rates elsewhere.

rajesh pundir pundir

rajesh pundir pundirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheapest and best

The whole process of transition to reduce home loan was handled efficiently by Gary from reduce home loan and efficiently to. Worked out quite well. All the information provided was correct and in timely manner. Thanks

Amy B.

Amy B.Perth, WA

Go with RHL

Jacqueline from reduce home loans has been amazing through the process of buying our home in Jan 2021. Always following up and explaining every process along the way promptly. This is the second time we have purchased with RHL and the service and interest rates are 5 star. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking at purchasing a house to give RHL a go.

Loan used forSecond Home

Exceptional service and products

I had a very positive experience with Reduce Home Loans and I am glad I made the switch. At the start I was sceptical being an online bank but realistically after thinking about it I hardly have to call up to enquire about my home loan. I got a fantastic rate and have no hesitation with moving othrr products over should they be available in the near future. Lisa did an amazing job and kept me up to date every step of the way. Thank you Reduce Home Loans for the exceptional service and most of all saving me money which helps me pay off my home loan sooner. I am a very happy customer.

AmaZing rates!

We had a great experience refinancing with reduce. The process was easy and relatively quick and the rate can not be beaten!! Customers service was also great, got back to me with all my questions very very quickly.