Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 2 of 4)

Cheapest Variable Rate Available

Reduce Homes Loans and Noel Cosca and the team very great. Process was easy and settlement occurred on time. Highly recommended and have no problems in referring anyone who wants a cheap interest rate and an easy process to achieve this objective.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021

Great knowledge and service

My broker was David Easey and he explained the process very clearly and took his time to discuss the pros and cons of different loan types. He was prompt in replying to any of my queries over the phone or email. I'm glad that I went through reduce home loans for my mortgage. I was also assisted by Kurt Trendle and Jet Curtis who were also very knowledgeable and provided great customer service.

Loan Start DateDecember 2020

Adam M.
Adam M.Sydney, NSW

Good rate and responsive service

Excellent customer service, best rate available and very responsive. Made a complex process simple to navigate. Offered some good ideas that allowed us to structure our loans in a cost effective way. Highly recommended.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Ashleigh
AshleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our first home easy and stress free!

We used reduce home loans for our first home. The process was super easy, stress free and professional. We were also given extensive information that made the whole process simple and straightforward. Reece was really attentive at answering questions and his years of experience and knowledge raised points we hadn’t yet considered.

excellent service

This was our second application with Reduce Home Loans, again great rate and supportive customer services. A big thank you to Dane, the Personal Finance Manager for my case and to the Settlement Department team.

Loan used forHome Construction

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Navil
Navil

Good service, fast, responsive, knowledgable

David was helpful and easy to deal with, responsive and answered questions promptly.
I had a few challenges with meeting the approval criteria, and David helped me identify the simplest and easiest way to meet those requirements, ultimately allowing me to settle without having to endure any extra costs or delays.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020

Ad

Great home loan rates & no fees

We looked into numerous lenders & found Reduce had a great rate & no fees. We switched to Reduce & made significant savings each fortnight that is now going directly toward reducing our debt faster. Lisa helped us through the process which made it easy to switch.

Loan Start DateJune 2020
Carla
Carla

Chasing simplicity and a refined home loan? Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

The call centre was amazing, so quick to respond to my queries and if they didn't know the answer they contacted me and emailed me with the answer. Lindsay managed my case and saw the whole process through from end to end, she always provided an answer within the timeframe that she quoted. In the end I came out with a no fuss-low rate loan, no bank non-sense just a good honest product. No one needs the fluff that banks carry on with, if you're chasing simplicity and a refined home loan - Reduce Home Loans is where you need to start.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

Travis
TravisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and updates

Great rate home loan. I was talked through the process. All my questions answered and things explained. David was excellent, kept me updated and told me what needed to be done to get my loan approved. Recommend highly

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Luke Banham
Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Loan Start DateMarch 2019

Heimana
HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and excellent support

I have been dealing with Dane, one of the finance manager from day 1 when I first called up to understand the process and timeframe so I can confidently secure our property when making an offer. The team at Reduced has been wonderful, offering me continuous follow ups and support with the administrative paperwork. Joel from the back office has been extremely helpful and prompt given our tight deadlines to meet Finance and B&P conditions. Without any doubts in my mind, I can strongly recommend Reduce Home Loans as your lender they have the most competitive rate currently, they know what they are doing and they value you as a customer which is the biggest difference if you compare it to other lenders including the big banks.

Very Helpful to this First Home Buyer

Dealing with Leon was such a pleasure. I'm a 25 year old first home buyer and I wasn't too understanding of the world of property purchasing. It's good to know that I'm getting one of the lowest interest rates in the country. I was a bit nervous throughout the whole property purchase dealing with the sales agent, solicitors and contracts; but Leon was very responsive in getting back to me and very helpful with all my questions.

Mark C.
Mark C.South East Queensland, QLD

Very low rates

I found the customer service very responsive whenever I rang with questions. There were no hidden costs and I could not find a better rate on the market and I looked very hard.

Loan used forFirst Home

Great experience with reduced home loans. Best rate on the market and the process to get my loan approved was a breeze. Would recommend to anyone who's looking for a home loan.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020

Nick
NickWimmera, VIC

Excellent interest rates

The service from the broker was punctual and communication was constant throughout the process. The interest rate offered is market leading and the products available are tailored to your needs. I would recommend Reduce Home Loans and go through the process again.