Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 3 of 4)

Dave

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lowest interest rate available

Reduce offer the best rate around without compromising on customer service. They keep in regular contact with you and help you through every step of the way. The fees are a little pricey but this is more than offset by the amazing rate so if you are looking for a mortgage of over 10 years...look no further.

Phil Hall

Phil HallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product. Most competitive in the market. Flexible options

Great customer service, providing flexible options to consider.
No unexpected or hidden costs. Cost structure well explained and refund provided as promised
Very satisfied with the product. Very competitive home loan rate.

Very helpful and professional

I have had a good experience with Reduce Home Loans, I am happy with their rates when compared to other lenders out there. Everything i was told came to be and the customer service was excellent. I would recommend them to anyone looking to obtain finance. Give them a call..!

Great service and rates

The staff was great taking me start to end getting a good loan but also supporting me throughout the whole process. Tight settlement times were always a worry for me but we made it in time too. Highly recommended.

Leo

LeoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good rates if you have your paperworks sorted

Reduce has been communicative and clear with what is required, and the rate is fantastic. To minimise the stress, prepare the paperwork/sums of your yearly expenses, income, tax return etc. Don't be shy in ringing them to confirm things either.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rachel K.

Rachel K.South East Queensland, QLD

A hassle but worth it in the end.

They required A LOT more information from me than my previous bank and it was a couple of months of emails back and forth almost daily but it was worth it for the money I'm now saving. The same loan is now costing me $150 a fortnight less so I definitely feel it will be worth my trouble over the life of the loan :)
Also they sent me a kit to grow your own chives as a welcome present so that was a cute touch.

Excellent service from the Reduce Home Loans team

Nick was great to deal with, took care of everything for me, Barely had to lift a finger.
Great rates are also.
Very satisfied customer, thank you Nick and Marvin for all your help!

David M.

David M.Western Australia

Great rates and great customer service

A great company to set up a mortgage with. The process went very smoothly and our sales rep was always available on the phone (Rhyse Taylor in Brisbane) to answer any questions we had)

We were worried about going with a 'non big 4 lender' bit so far so good and the interest rate is much better than any of the established banks were offering

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

Best rate in the market after RBA cut, have received first rate cut and pending for the second rate cut, call centre is helpful and provide quite response to the question.

Fantastic Service!!!

My partner and I went through Reduce Home Loans for our first purchase. Being our first home, we had a lot of queries. Leon Clark was incredibly helpful and patient with us. Highly recommend him + his team!

Lowest cost, least hassle

Awesome help from Reduce Home Loans when we needed a trusted advisor when buying a new home and selling our existing property and needing to juggle existing mortgage and new mortgage. Got it all done with lowest cost and least hassle.

Sam W.

Sam W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reduce helped us to get a great rate on a home loan, and settle in a very short time frame. Thanks for your help. The online loan management web app is good also.

Steve C.

Steve C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Better than the big 5 banks

Just better service seen and better rates
I went to the banks out of interest and they were just a waste of my time. Even when they tried to match they couldn't

Marcus

MarcusCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Low interest, top service

Very happy with the low interest rate. I’ve been with Reduce over a year and the rate hasn’t budged a bit. Withdrawal options are more flexible than my old bank. Application and future settlement fees are transparent and I’ve recouped them both already within a year due to the low rate.

Efficient and swift

It was a flawless experience for me with great rates. There was no surprise as far as costs were concerned, i was charged what i was told. I am pretty satisfied with their service.