Reduce Home Loans

Reduce Home Loans (page 4 of 12)

Emma Cornwall

Emma CornwallConder 2906, ACT

Amazing home loan we’ve never looked back

We switched to reduce home loans and we’ve honestly never looked back. They have been so supportive through the process of switching loans. And the money we are saving from their fantastic rate has been a life changer for our little family. We are just so glad we found them.highly recommend to anyone looking for a new home loan or looking to switch home loans to a better rate and better experience .

t101

t101Sydney

Very happy

Great service, thanks Leon!
Application went smoothly. Communication was clear via email and also had time to chat on the phone. Would recommend and use again in the future.
All the best.

Great customer service but a long process

The customer service shown by Rhyse was great. Supported my wife and I through the whole process well and was a pleasure to deal with. However the actual process of application took a long time with being asked for documents on multiple occasions. However would recommend.

Great customer service

I was very happy with the contact and very responsive replies from Rhyse at Reduce Home Loans. The process was quite long and a lot of documentation required to be provided (different to the big 4 banks) so just be aware of this when starting the process. Rhyse was always willing to assist with my questions. The low interest rate can't be beaten, and I did a lot of checking prior to going through with Reduce Home Loans to refinance. Some of the costs were a little hidden, which I think is something that can be improved to assist when you are making a decision to refinance in the first instance. Overall I would highly recommend.

Robert

RobertPerth

Fantastic rate worth a bit of effort

This is hands down one of, if not the best home loans available. Drop the big banks and deal with a non bank lender. Our specialist was Dane Binckes and was always happily available any time of the day to assist with our queries. The application process is not super straightforward but Dane was available to assist where required. It is worth it as I believe we have the BEST rate in Australia that will pay back again and again and again.

Bahman

BahmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greate rate and helpful staff

We recently refinanced our home loan with Reduced Home Loan and are extremely happy with them. The staff were friendly and helpful throughout the process. The only thing that was a little bit annoying was the number of documents that they required. However, I would assume that is because of their low rate loan and the banks which work with them are a little bit cautious about choosing customers.

Luke Banham

Luke BanhamWestern Australia

RHL provided a great service while purchasing a new home in 2019 and re-financing in March 2020

Reduce Homeloans provided a great service while purchasing a new home in March 2019 then re-consolidating debt March 2020 while also getting one of the lowest interest rates around. Much better than the big 4 banks. Have recommended RHL to many work colleagues and friends since. Thanks Reduce Homeloans.

Heimana

HeimanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and excellent support

I have been dealing with Dane, one of the finance manager from day 1 when I first called up to understand the process and timeframe so I can confidently secure our property when making an offer. The team at Reduced has been wonderful, offering me continuous follow ups and support with the administrative paperwork. Joel from the back office has been extremely helpful and prompt given our tight deadlines to meet Finance and B&P conditions. Without any doubts in my mind, I can strongly recommend Reduce Home Loans as your lender they have the most competitive rate currently, they know what they are doing and they value you as a customer which is the biggest difference if you compare it to other lenders including the big banks.

Great rate and easy signup

What more do you want in a home loan. Fantastic rate and easy signup process, no hidden nasties after the approval. Very happy overall and would recommend to others trying to save on their home loan.

StaceJ

StaceJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Interest Rate

It was an easy application process and there were no extra costs. This was the lowest interest rate we could find, so far no problems with Internet banking, their customer service respond quickly to queries.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best variable interest rate

Easy application process, great customer support and the best variable interest rate in the market. Communication and feedback during the application was prompt and helpful, and absolutely no issues with the product provided.

Very Helpful to this First Home Buyer

Dealing with Leon was such a pleasure. I'm a 25 year old first home buyer and I wasn't too understanding of the world of property purchasing. It's good to know that I'm getting one of the lowest interest rates in the country. I was a bit nervous throughout the whole property purchase dealing with the sales agent, solicitors and contracts; but Leon was very responsive in getting back to me and very helpful with all my questions.

Geordie

GeordieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Genuine customer service. Great result

I really appreciated the way reduced were willing to delve into my circumstances and genuinely try to make it happen rather than flick me because I didn’t tick all the boxes for the robot.
I was lucky enough to be assigned to Nick Freney and I couldn’t be happier with Nicks genuine and honest approach.
Thank you Nick, you have no idea how much this will help me.

Jodie C

Jodie CSydney Surrounds, NSW

No. 1 in service and interest rate

I shopped around for ages, and my own bank that I had been with for six years could/would NOT even compete with the interest rate. Dealt with the one person from start to finish. Great service. Highly recommended.

Great rate for refinancing and great service

Dane provided excellent service and the rates are fantastic. I can recommend reduce home loans. The paperwork looks a bit overwhelming but the team will guide you through it. In the end low rates are the reward.

Find out how Reduce Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Cheapest rate on the market, you can’t beat it!

Cheapest rate on the market, you can’t beat it! Great service, very responsive, highly recommend to anyone chasing the cheapest rate on the market, every % point adds up to save you $

Brad G.

Brad G.Southwest, VIC

Best decision I made in a long time!

Nick was fantastic from the start. He took time understand my complicated situation and tailored an approach that allowed me to protect my home, free up some cash while saving a heap on mortgage repayments through a market leading rate.

He worked hard behind the scenes to meet tight finance deadlines, escalating where needed, following up and keeping me informed along the way.
I would definitely recommend after my experience and would give 6 stars if I could!

Great value loans

Do yourself and your bank account a favour, talk to Reduce Home Loans, spend a little time doing all the paperwork and let them save you a bucket on your loan repayments. I refinanced a couple of loans to a much better rate. Stop thinking about it and give them a call!

Jojo Mundackal

Jojo MundackalSydney, NSW

Great service provided

Very good service provided to complement excellent home loan rate. All costs were already mentioned upfront and there were no unexpected costs. I am very satified with the rate received.

Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate

Reduce Home Loans are a very forward thinking loan provider, they are improving the application process after receiving feedback, proving their dedication to their customers.
I choose them for the low rates, meaning more money in my pocket.
Netbank is basic, but still has everything.
Perfect for those who want a non complicated loan and a good rate