Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser Questions & Answers

28 questions from our users

Nalyn D.

Nalyn D.asked

is this good for oily skin?

Scotty

Scottyasked

Is this product tested on animals?

pawan j.

pawan j.asked

Can I use redwin on my face after face mask and face wash

Ethel D.

Ethel D.asked

It is good for 6 months old baby

Clarisse H.

Clarisse H.asked

its smell weird like a burning tire is it normal ?

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Does anyone know if this product contains estrogen or other estrogenics?

Dai Q.

Dai Q.asked

There is no expiry date on products. Why?

tanvi s.

tanvi s.asked

Can i apply redwin sorbolene to face?

Vanessa

Yes u can your whole face its safe . Its a makeup removal cream as well. I cant use makeup wipes i get stinging skin so i use the gentle sorboline. Can i suggest men rub it on their faces after they shave. I dated a 28 yr old he looked around 38. YOUTH men women love YOUTH .

Waldemar G

Waldemar Gasked

how do you start the pump working on your sorbolene body wash bottle

Vanessa

With the palm of your hand push down and then twist it to 1 side. Very tricky bottle to open this 1 . Which is great 4 tightened security

Stephen P

Stephen Pasked

I've been told you can rub sorbelene moisturer into a dogs coat before bath. Then rinse in bath for sensitive skin. Is this true?

kat

katasked

Can you buy refill packs of Sorbolene Moisturiser? The pumps aren’t recycleable.

Mohideen A Gafoor

Mohideen A Gafoorasked

Is Redwin Sorbolene moisturiser Vegan?

Aishya M

Aishya Masked

What are the ingredients of redwin sorbolene?

Cheryl Taylor

Cheryl Taylorasked

On going thru a family members cupboard i found a pump bottle of sorbelene. It has been there for years im told harldy used. My question is does this product "go off" or can it still be used. Im told it hasnt been used for many many years.

Stephen

I am sorry, Cheryl, I can not say - my Sorbolene does not sit for so long, and my 1 litre bottle is well used within a 12 month period. I did check my Redwin Sorbolene labeling to see if there is any indication of a shelf life (many products have a "best before [date]" label), however, there was not any. If it were me, I would throw the old one away and purchase a new 1 litre container of Redwin Sorbolene (~6$ from Coles Supermarket) to be sure to gain the benefits of the product.

Mary Smithasked

I do hope somebody will reply....How do I access the pump action?... Neither my husband nor I can make the action respond. Bottle after bottle gets used up with the top unscrewed. What a mess that is!

Stephen

The Redwin Sorbolene container has a very useful lock to avoid accidental presses of the plunger expressing the contents. To release the lock so that the Sorbolene will pump when the plunger is pressed, hold the serated screw top with one hand and turn the sprout clockwise with the other hand until it clicks. Now, when the plunger is pressed, the sorbolene is pumped out of the spout. When completed, turning the spout back anticlockwise until it clicks will lock the spout again, avoiding accidental spills.

Mary Smith

Stephen, thank you very much, indeed.

charmaine

charmaineasked

Can I use Redwin sorbolene mositurizer cream as a hair consitioner? How do I use Redwin sorbolene moisturizer cream as a hair conditioner?

Paula
Paula

I haven't tried it actually. But I've used it on my dry hair before using a straightening brush, just to protect my hair from damage. It did protect my hair from damage but my hair lacked shine, so I purchased argan oil to replace it

Mary Smith

I have no experience using Sorbolene as a conditioner. However, I use it as protection for my coloured hair to the swimming pool. After applying the Sorbolene I create a turban with a thin (striped) cleaning cloth and a pin or clasp and cover that then with the swim cap (with stretch).

Subaita Ibnat

Subaita Ibnatasked

B 0 9 1 2 1 6 D
What's the meaning of this number?
And where I can find expiration date?

Russ
Russ

I'm sorry but I no longer have this product, It caused a rash on my skin, my doctor now gave me another product labelled HealthE Urea 10% cream.

Seams to work ok so far. Note this cream is made in New Zealand,

Charajo

Charajoasked

Is redoing Sorbonne tested on animals??

Do you mean Redwin Sorbolene?

Margaret Mary

Margaret Maryasked

My dog's skin is reddened and itchy. I have a bottle of Redwin sorbolene moisturiser which I use daily. Would this product cause my dog's skin condition to worsen? It is now Saturday evening and I shall consult a veterinarian on Monday but he is experiencing some discomfort. Thank you.

Jane Lisle
Jane Lisle

Margaret until you have a proper diagnoses from your vet of what is causing your dogs skin problem I wouldn't use anything other than salt water to bath the area. If you're desperate and your dog is scratching the area you could try some paw paw ointment but ideally wait for the vet's advice.

Matt Terry

Matt Terryasked

I'm a guy I've never used moisturiser before, I brought this product for my dry feet. I was wondering am I able to use this on my face? Or do I need to get specific face moisturiser.. TIA

brian
brian

I am not too sure as I usually just use it on my body after having a shower though as the ingredients are pretty good though my advice is to wash your hands after you used on your feet or just before you use it anywhere / I don't think it would hurt to use it on your face as the skin is connected together and is a organ though it might be better to close your eyes and rub it in so it doesn't get into the eyes and possibly damage them

Hui Cheng Ng
Hui Cheng Ng

It works fine for the face. It's only greasy for 5 mins maximum (depending on how much you apply). I have had dry skin on my forehead but oily skin on my nose yet this moisturiser works just fine. Then again, different skin suits different moisturiser. Try in a small amount for a week to see if there are any breakouts or rashes. Stop if there is.. otherwise, enjoy your new all purpose moisturiser (:

Get an answer from our members and Redwin representatives