Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser Questions & Answers

36 questions from our users

Flunkyvs L.

Flunkyvs L.asked

Is this safe to use as a lubricant for your partner or yourself?
(Submitted by a questioning male)

Montana T.

Montana T.asked

How do i use this product as a make up remover

Roger Dasked

Where can I get the msds for redwin sorbolene moisturizer please

Elizabeth H.

I purchased it at coles and chemist warehouse msds sorry unsure what that stands for

Material safety data sheet
Msds.
Information on toxicity, safe use, transport of items ets.

Roger Dasked

Where can I get the msds for redwin sorbolene moisturizer please

Redwin Beauty Products Phone: +61 (02) 9997 1466

DwaineDylan A.

DwaineDylan A.asked

I want to know if this lotion. Is advisable for 8 yrs old have a dry skin and atopic dermatitis???

Aussie S.

Hi, Redwin Sorbolene Cream fixed my Bleeding Dry Skin on my both hands from Engine Degreaser in like 3 Days.
I think your 8yr old Child would Benefit form using Sorbolene Cream on very Itchy Dry Skin.
You could try a small amount on a tiny patch of dry skin and see if it clears and feels less Itchy.
If things go well, you then could try a larger patch until you think your child is Safe to use it Regularly.
If you are worried though. Please take a Tube of Redwin Sorbolene, to your Local Doctor and ask him for Advice...
Good Luck.

Elizabeth H.

I can not say whether it’s right for your child if you decide as a parent to use it I would strongly recommend a patch test very small since it’s a child
I however use it on my granddaughter who has just 4 she gets rash’s and dry skin and has had no reaction.
I agree with the other post if concerned speak to your doctor.
I know me personally it has been a god send the relief I get has made my life liveable.
I have extreme dermatitis that flares up and is painful this has been the first cream that is soothing the pain and moisturising the dry crack skin
I have suffered with this condition for over 30 years and I am happy with this product as it’s basically just vitamin e which helps skin repairs and sorbolene which is providing a protective barrier and a moisturising effect
Good luck

Lilian L.

Lilian L.asked

I have a Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser from friend as a gift. Where to check the expiry date?

Aussie S.

The Use By Date could be Buried in the Product Code at the End of the Tube Crimp.
That is the only Dispenser I have in front of me.

Vincent L.

Vincent L.asked

Where can i see the best before date?

Lubna R.

Right? I've been looking all over my 1 litre redwin sorbolene and I can't find the expiration dates.

Aussie S.

That is the only Dispenser I have in front of me.

Jillsie

Jillsieasked

Has your formula changed? This lovely moisturising cream is now a runny lotion and thus is very difficult to apply as it runs off my skin.
Do you make another moisturising cream or do I need to look for another product.

Lisa
Lisa

I agree completely - it is nowhere near as good as it used to be. I have changed to Vaseline Body Lotion which is similar thickness to the old Redwin Sorbolene. It is still not quite as thick but much better than the new runny Sorbolene.

Johnny G.
Johnny G.

I fully agree with the above comments.
Redwin is going "the raw prawn" to make use of a well known Australian colloquialism.
It would seem that the water content has been increased, and the quality has consequently decreased.

Nalyn D.

Nalyn D.asked

is this good for oily skin?

Scotty

Scottyasked

Is this product tested on animals?

pawan j.

pawan j.asked

Can I use redwin on my face after face mask and face wash

Ethel D.

Ethel D.asked

It is good for 6 months old baby

Clarisse H.

Clarisse H.asked

its smell weird like a burning tire is it normal ?

Yes it's normal,

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

Does anyone know if this product contains estrogen or other estrogenics?

Dai Q.

Dai Q.asked

There is no expiry date on products. Why?

tanvi s.

tanvi s.asked

Can i apply redwin sorbolene to face?

Vanessa

Yes u can your whole face its safe . Its a makeup removal cream as well. I cant use makeup wipes i get stinging skin so i use the gentle sorboline. Can i suggest men rub it on their faces after they shave. I dated a 28 yr old he looked around 38. YOUTH men women love YOUTH .

Waldemar G

Waldemar Gasked

how do you start the pump working on your sorbolene body wash bottle

Vanessa

With the palm of your hand push down and then twist it to 1 side. Very tricky bottle to open this 1 . Which is great 4 tightened security

Stephen P

Stephen Pasked

I've been told you can rub sorbelene moisturer into a dogs coat before bath. Then rinse in bath for sensitive skin. Is this true?

kat

katasked

Can you buy refill packs of Sorbolene Moisturiser? The pumps aren’t recycleable.

Mohideen A Gafoor

Mohideen A Gafoorasked

Is Redwin Sorbolene moisturiser Vegan?