Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

2.0

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Used to be good - Watered down now

I have very happily used this products for 20+ years however the last three bottles have been increasingly watered down, to the point where it is difficult to apply as it is so thin. I will not be buying this products again as it is too runny and i do not believe it is as good as it used to be.

Purchased in August 2019 at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Angel

AngelVictoria

Not moisturising enough

I've used this product for years and was very happy with it. Ten years ago it was very thick and super moisturising. Recently I've repurchased this sorbolene lotion and found its consistency have changed. It is very runny now and I didnt find it moisturising enough ( I have normal skin on my body). I will use my bottle for removing makeup as it does work this way better. It has a pleasant scent to it and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin on my face. Shame they've watered it down, was a great product.

Purchased in January 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin