Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

OK

The moisturiser is ok but could make some changes.The moisturiser tightens my skin. My friend asked me the other day which moisturiser between Redwin or Cetaphil is better, I would say Cetaphil is the winner in this case

Not so good..

Makes my skin soooo soft. If you read on the back it says you can use it to shave, so I thought I'd give it a go, but now I have big red rashes all over my leg and it really stings. Only recommended for people with non sensitive skins and just use it as a basic moisturiser.

Developed a weird red rash

Developed a rash around 15 - 20 minutes after using this product for the first time. I'm possibly allergic to something in it. The rash is not itchy, not pain at this point but rather many red and tiny "pen-dot" sized dots that are spread out. I'm going to wash the moisturiser off now (this could just be me).

Eggie63

Eggie63Burnie

Why change a great formula

I have used this product for years and just recently purchased another bottle from my local pharmacy. What have you done to the formula!!! This used to be a rich, creamy product that soaked into the skin. Now it's a watery, slimy cream that sits on top of the skin and basically it's crap. Never buying it again!

Phoebe

PhoebeAU

Best one available

I used to hate the smell of sorbolene but started loving it after it has done wonders on my skin after a few uses. I have dry skin since birth and this moisturiser has saved me from dry flaky skin. Not experienced any allergies from this.

Russ

RussNelson

Do not use this cream

I received this skin cream from my doctor who said it was better than one I had been given by another doctor, I realized that it was responsible for a rash I developed on my legs where I was using it. at the time I hs a pill change which my doctor thought was causing the rash, so he changed that at the same time. I found out by deduction in the end that it was in fact the cream. ( who would have thought that a cream prescribed by a doctor could cause this to happen) I ended up cionsiderably out of pocket and discomfort through this. zero for review marks. !

Made my skin break out in rashes.

I tried to use this cream to combat eczema on my hands and it made the flare up far worse than it was to begin with. I woke up the morning after applying it with disgusting scabs and puss oozing from my skin. The only place I used this cream was on my hands, forearms and face which all broke out in a rash the next day. It says the cream is suitable for all over the body on even the most sensitive of skin and for skin conditions such as eczema. Would give a 0 star rating if I could.

redwin sorbolene Cream

This Cream is excellent, as my Husband has very thin Skin & since using it (6 Months) ,it is so much better & feels like it is getting thicker... very good Product but he gets it in a Tub, by Prescription, no Pump Bottle.

Deep

DeepPerth

Got rashes and allergic

I got allergy using this due senstive skin. What should i do ?? Give some suggesations?? When ever i applied i felt hard and sticky creame..
Thats why i got allergy on my face

Good Moisturiser, but need to change the botol

The only problem i have. The pump very easily broken. They should make it stronger or change it alltogether. I have several at home with broken pump. Not user friendly

fem5Southwest, VIC

Bad reaction

I have used this creme for several years. Last year I was diagnosed with a rare skin type lymphoma and was experiencing rashes on my arms and legs. I tried an all natural Australian sorbeline and within a week my skin has almost cleared up. Although the lymohona required radiation.

fem5

Just to clarify my previous review, I am concerned Redwin was exacerbating my lymphoma.

Jod

JodAdelaide

This is perfect, there isn't a day I go without using it!

I'd always been using different moisturisers trying to find one I like and my mum and grandma told me about this ever since I have used it every day and I would not go back!

Sorbelene Moiseriser 100g

This product works wonders, keep my skin soft and hydrated for hours. Only $2.99. It works much better than the Vaseline hand creams at $7.00 which are greasy and don't stay on for long.

Ruin the original Sorbolene cream formula

Product witch I will never buy any more, named Sorbolene but in fact just cheap lotion with no so any benefits to the skin. Very disappointed customer, no surprise its disappearing.

Perfect for dry weather. Don't use it when it's humid

Comes with a dispenser. Easy for children as they won't have to turn the cap on and squeeze too much out of it. However, I can't seem to stand the smell. It smells like some kind of prescribed controlled drugs (cream and ointment) .

New formula is watered down. Great disappointment.

I have bought Redwin Sorbolene cream for many years. It was an excellent face, body and hand moisturiser for all the family, and I also used it to remove my makeup. My son with excema used it continuously. But it is now so thin and watery that it is difficult and messy to use. I will have to change over to another brand - reluctantly, but I will not support a company that cheapens its product.

Get rid of pimples!

My previous moisturiser was giving me pimples. (I have very oily skin) After changing to Redwin, I no longer get pimples on my face. It is also great for removing eye make up as it doesn't sting your eyes. I use it on the rest of my body and it makes my skin feel incredibly soft.

Mikayla

Mikayla

Bestfriend.

I have dry/oily skin, reasonable price, worth using, good to prevent stretch marks and helps to fade them slowly, makes your skin soft and doesn't make you break out with pimples. I would be happy to recommend this to anyone.

Jane Lisle

Jane LisleAU

It used to be a thicker richer cream

I am a long time user of this sorbalene. Sadly, earlier this year I noticed the richness and thickness of the cream had changed markedly. I had a tub I had previously filled with the original redwin sorbalene so was able to compare. and the difference was striking. Hoping it was a "one-off" problem I bought my next bottle and it too was a thin pale example of the original. I've bought a couple more since then and it seems redwin have made the change to a thinner less rich cream from the luxurious cream it once was. I'm now buying a supermarket brand that is not as good as the old redwin but better than the new redwin. Sad

Dissappointed Long Time User

The last two bottles of Redwins Moisturiser have been very dissappointing, they are more like Milk instead of cream very thin and watery. This has not always been the case I am a very long time user.Until recently I would have rated it EXCELLENT 5 stars