Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser

Redwin Sorbolene Moisturiser (page 2 of 6)

Best one available

I used to hate the smell of sorbolene but started loving it after it has done wonders on my skin after a few uses. I have dry skin since birth and this moisturiser has saved me from dry flaky skin. Not experienced any allergies from this.

Do not use this cream

I received this skin cream from my doctor who said it was better than one I had been given by another doctor, I realized that it was responsible for a rash I developed on my legs where I was using it. at the time I hs a pill change which my doctor thought was causing the rash, so he changed that at the same time. I found out by deduction in the end that it was in fact the cream. ( who would have thought that a cream prescribed by a doctor could cause this to happen) I ended up cionsiderably out of pocket and discomfort through this. zero for review marks. !

Made my skin break out in rashes.

I tried to use this cream to combat eczema on my hands and it made the flare up far worse than it was to begin with. I woke up the morning after applying it with disgusting scabs and puss oozing from my skin. The only place I used this cream was on my hands, forearms and face which all broke out in a rash the next day. It says the cream is suitable for all over the body on even the most sensitive of skin and for skin conditions such as eczema. Would give a 0 star rating if I could.

redwin sorbolene Cream

This Cream is excellent, as my Husband has very thin Skin & since using it (6 Months) ,it is so much better & feels like it is getting thicker... very good Product but he gets it in a Tub, by Prescription, no Pump Bottle.

Got rashes and allergic

I got allergy using this due senstive skin. What should i do ?? Give some suggesations?? When ever i applied i felt hard and sticky creame..
Thats why i got allergy on my face

Good Moisturiser, but need to change the botol

The only problem i have. The pump very easily broken. They should make it stronger or change it alltogether. I have several at home with broken pump. Not user friendly

Bad reaction

I have used this creme for several years. Last year I was diagnosed with a rare skin type lymphoma and was experiencing rashes on my arms and legs. I tried an all natural Australian sorbeline and within a week my skin has almost cleared up. Although the lymohona required radiation.

Just to clarify my previous review, I am concerned Redwin was exacerbating my lymphoma.

This is perfect, there isn't a day I go without using it!

I'd always been using different moisturisers trying to find one I like and my mum and grandma told me about this ever since I have used it every day and I would not go back!

Sorbelene Moiseriser 100g

This product works wonders, keep my skin soft and hydrated for hours. Only $2.99. It works much better than the Vaseline hand creams at $7.00 which are greasy and don't stay on for long.

Ruin the original Sorbolene cream formula

Product witch I will never buy any more, named Sorbolene but in fact just cheap lotion with no so any benefits to the skin. Very disappointed customer, no surprise its disappearing.

Perfect for dry weather. Don't use it when it's humid

Comes with a dispenser. Easy for children as they won't have to turn the cap on and squeeze too much out of it. However, I can't seem to stand the smell. It smells like some kind of prescribed controlled drugs (cream and ointment) .

New formula is watered down. Great disappointment.

I have bought Redwin Sorbolene cream for many years. It was an excellent face, body and hand moisturiser for all the family, and I also used it to remove my makeup. My son with excema used it continuously. But it is now so thin and watery that it is difficult and messy to use. I will have to change over to another brand - reluctantly, but I will not support a company that cheapens its product.

Get rid of pimples!

My previous moisturiser was giving me pimples. (I have very oily skin) After changing to Redwin, I no longer get pimples on my face. It is also great for removing eye make up as it doesn't sting your eyes. I use it on the rest of my body and it makes my skin feel incredibly soft.

Bestfriend.

I have dry/oily skin, reasonable price, worth using, good to prevent stretch marks and helps to fade them slowly, makes your skin soft and doesn't make you break out with pimples. I would be happy to recommend this to anyone.

It used to be a thicker richer cream

I am a long time user of this sorbalene. Sadly, earlier this year I noticed the richness and thickness of the cream had changed markedly. I had a tub I had previously filled with the original redwin sorbalene so was able to compare. and the difference was striking. Hoping it was a "one-off" problem I bought my next bottle and it too was a thin pale example of the original. I've bought a couple more since then and it seems redwin have made the change to a thinner less rich cream from the luxurious cream it once was. I'm now buying a supermarket brand that is not as good as the old redwin but better than the new redwin. Sad

Dissappointed Long Time User

The last two bottles of Redwins Moisturiser have been very dissappointing, they are more like Milk instead of cream very thin and watery. This has not always been the case I am a very long time user.Until recently I would have rated it EXCELLENT 5 stars

about average

Had the redwin sorbelene moisturiser and came back from the beach one time with sunburn and used it the next day and the moisturiser just did its job so quickly along with getting rid of itchy skin / I totally recommend the redwin sorbelene cream as the cheap good moisturiser cream

Cheap and works!

I got a litre pump bottle for aud5. It has a very unique herby smell to it (fragrance-free product) - i suggest you take a strong whiff before you commit yourself to it. The smell doesnt stay for long, but its moisturising effect lasts all the way through till my next shower compared to many other lotions i've tried. Very satisfied purchase!
Cheap, effective
Smells very strong

Sensitive skin moisturiser

Redwin sensitive skin sorbolene moisturiser is perfect for the whole family. It contains 10 percent derived glycerine and vitamin e which helps to repair skin. It is colour free and fragrance free which would suit most people. It is also pH balanced so it is great to use over skin rashes and sunburn. It is an all over moisturiser and can be used as a shaving cream for sensitive skin and a make-up remover. It prevents itching by keeping in moisture to relive dry skin. Paraben free. Most importantly it is made in Australia. I love using this as a hand moisturiser after all the harmful soaps my hands are exposed to at work. It keeps my hands soft and smooth. Available in a range of sizes. Reasonably priced. Available from all good supermarkets and department stores.
Moisturiser for sensitive skin. Fragrance free. pH balanced. Australian made

I used this product for the first time recently for a couple of weeks, really liked its consistency, texture and feel, but have stopped using it completely because I am concerned it contains ingredients that mimic human hormones. Although I am post-menopause, I experienced breast tenderness such as I last experienced with pregnancy. A similar thing happened to me once before some years ago with a L'Oreal product in New Zealand at a time when there was concern among consumer groups in the UK that some cosmetic and skin care products contained certain ingredients that have hormone-like effects. At the time, my doctor completely supported my suspicion about the product and endorsed my ceasing to use it. Please would Redwin investigate whether any of the ingredients of this otherwise great product could be having such an effect or whether any of the ingredients from any of Redwin's suppliers could be contaminated in some way so as to produce such effects. Re the above comment, I omitted to state that since I stopped using the product, I have not experienced/am not experiencing the effects.

Contains a herbicide

I experienced a violent allergic reaction to this product. Upon research I discovered that that Dr Chow, from the Department of Dermatology at Liverpool Hospital in Sydney, told delegates at the Australasian College of Dermatologists conference on the Gold Coast that she would be writing to health authorities and the company directly to alert them to the problem caused in many others by Redwin Sorbolene. Refer web address below. http://yourbeautyspot.ninemsn.com.au/bodycare/301625/popular-skin-cream-triggers-allergies

Can cause violent allergic reactions from the herbicide CHLOROACETAMIDE that it contains

I had the exact reverse for my 6 year old daughter, as I have found Redwin is the only sorbolene product that she can tolerate on her face. She has extremely sensitive skin and has a history of coming out in rashes or even in one case of blisters for other products so therefore we are extremely careful of what we use.