Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser Questions & Answers

12 questions from our users

What chemical ingredient is the actual vitamin E!

Is the product ie vitamin e cream, halal? Your other products have the halal logo on the containers hence I am confident using them.

Can u use after dermla roller?

I can't call a free calling phone number from NZ. Would you please change my delivesry address - customer code 1061955 to 21d Pictum Street Shailer Park for the order I have just placed for 4 Vit. E cream Sorry to make this mistake.
Emailing is probably quicker & the most effective way to change an order if you’ve a mistake. I hope it worked out for you

Does this container comes sealed? I purchased it and was quite hesitant to use it as the lid was open!
Yes it was!No I don’t think it did. I was abit hesitant also but I did use it

Is it cruelty free?
Don't knowHi, I'm not sure. I have checked the container but it doesn't mention anything. Sorry I couldn't help

Is this cream good for young girls
I dont know. I'm not a young girl.

I use this on my kids face after a day at the beach. They both complain of a stinging sensation. Is this normal?
I never used this cream after beach. I never feel stinging sensation after applying this cream .I've had the same thing happen as your kids when I've put lotions that contained paraben on sunburnt skin. This redwin Vitamin E contains paraben (listed near the bottom as propylparaben) so make sure you don't use it on sunburnt skin or on open cuts/sores as it will cause nasty stinging for your kids.

Is there a use by on the product, not one on the container, just a manufacturing number?
No there isn't a use by date ,I've used the same jar just on 6 months . I haven't gone to the halfway point yet.I honestly have never thought about a use by date for such a great product I go through a jar in about four to six months for my arms and I also use it after showers, so I have never had to worry about that sort of a concern. But I am sure that if there had been a need for a use by date then Redwin would have put one on the packageing? I would not worry it is like anything if you feel you are having a reaction stop using the product and go to your doctor other wise enjoy your beautiful smooth healthy skin from using Redwin Vitamin E & Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser.I asked because we use it for children in our care approximately 100 of them prior to putting face paint on them. I don't want to put it on the children then discover we shouldn't have. As you would all know a little bit goes a long way. We bought it last December for the same reason and still have 1/2 pump pack left.

can this product help for sunburns and pimple and clearing and cleaning your face. please help my face has been sunburnt and pimples..
I use this product on my face as well as my arms everyday and today I was told by a group of young friends that they thought that my age was mid thrities they were shocked when they found out I am 53 and that my twin daughters are 26. So as far as I am concerned Yes I use this VITMIN E WITH EVENING PRIMROSE on my face neck and arms and I don't have any pimples on my face.

Yeah my question also is this can be used as a face moisturizer?
Yes . It's non greasy and lightly scented so I reckon u can .

Get an answer from our members and Redwin representatives