Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser Questions & Answers

14 questions from our users

Theepa.  A

Theepa. Aasked

Can I apply redwin vitamin e cream on face?

Punam p.

Punam p.asked

Redwin vitamin cream can use in hot season?

MrsThrifty
MrsThrifty

Redwin Vitamin E cream can be used all year round. Its very good. And cheap. Only about $4. I buy mine from Woolies or Big W.

Patricia
Patricia

This cream is absolutely the best . I used it while having radiation,after having surgery for breast cancer, and didn’t have any blisters,to the amazement of my oncologist! This all took place during the summer months & I continue to still use it every day Not sticky at all! I recommend it to other people all the time.

OwenJ

OwenJasked

What chemical ingredient is the actual vitamin E!

beby

bebyasked

Is the product ie vitamin e cream, halal? Your other products have the halal logo on the containers hence I am confident using them.

Sinead R

Sinead Rasked

Can u use after dermla roller?

mii

miiasked

Does this product contain spf??

Sky
Sky

I have a lot on at the moment if you wan to protect your skin get 50 plus our summer is getting hotter each year get the natural zinc oxide shield its specially made to protect skin cells but I guess on the off-season ofskate of the skin it is specially condensed do not get other products that has a small volume the natural zinc oxide can protect you up to 4 hrs but also use dragobs nlood that can protect your skin to 72 hrs use that at night spf 50 during the day the rest is up to you have to go

Janne Falkner

Janne Falknerasked

I can't call a free calling phone number from NZ. Would you please change my delivesry address - customer code 1061955 to 21d Pictum Street Shailer Park for the order I have just placed for 4 Vit. E cream Sorry to make this mistake.

Joleeza
Joleeza

Emailing is probably quicker & the most effective way to change an order if you’ve a mistake. I hope it worked out for you

Sandy

Sandyasked

Does this container comes sealed? I purchased it and was quite hesitant to use it as the lid was open!

NMRV
NMRV

Yes it was!

Lo 53
Lo 53

No I don’t think it did. I was abit hesitant also but I did use it

Sharon

Sharonasked

Is it cruelty free?

Don't know

Sairs
Sairs

Hi, I'm not sure. I have checked the container but it doesn't mention anything. Sorry I couldn't help

Sheenam

Sheenamasked

Is this cream good for young girls

Aldeberan
Aldeberan

I dont know. I'm not a young girl.

Trisha

Trishaasked

I use this on my kids face after a day at the beach. They both complain of a stinging sensation. Is this normal?

Sandeep

I never used this cream after beach. I never feel stinging sensation after applying this cream .

KateSN
KateSN

I've had the same thing happen as your kids when I've put lotions that contained paraben on sunburnt skin. This redwin Vitamin E contains paraben (listed near the bottom as propylparaben) so make sure you don't use it on sunburnt skin or on open cuts/sores as it will cause nasty stinging for your kids.

sueasked

Is there a use by on the product, not one on the container, just a manufacturing number?

Sadie
Sadie

No there isn't a use by date ,I've used the same jar just on 6 months .
I haven't gone to the halfway point yet.

Sue

I honestly have never thought about a use by date for such a great product I go through a jar in about four to six months for my arms and I also use it after showers, so I have never had to worry about that sort of a concern. But I am sure that if there had been a need for a use by date then Redwin would have put one on the packageing? I would not worry it is like anything if you feel you are having a reaction stop using the product and go to your doctor other wise enjoy your beautiful smooth healthy skin from using Redwin Vitamin E & Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser.

sue

I asked because we use it for children in our care approximately 100 of them prior to putting face paint on them. I don't want to put it on the children then discover we shouldn't have. As you would all know a little bit goes a long way. We bought it last December for the same reason and still have 1/2 pump pack left.

Marieme Diaw

Marieme Diawasked

can this product help for sunburns and pimple and clearing and cleaning your face. please help my face has been sunburnt and pimples..

Sue

I use this product on my face as well as my arms everyday and today I was told by a group of young friends that they thought that my age was mid thrities they were shocked when they found out I am 53 and that my twin daughters are 26. So as far as I am concerned Yes I use this VITMIN E WITH EVENING PRIMROSE on my face neck and arms and I don't have any pimples on my face.

Bianca00

Bianca00asked

Yeah my question also is this can be used as a face moisturizer?

danny
danny

Yes . It's non greasy and lightly scented so I reckon u can .

Get an answer from our members and Redwin representatives