Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Patricia

PatriciaPerth, WA

Wonderful product !

I used while having radiation ,after a breast cancer operation ,Absolutely wonderful ——- Not one blister , Have been recommending it to anyone I know who is having treatment.Three years on & I still lather it all over face ,neck & arms !

Purchased at Big W Retail Stores for A$4.50.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Helen S.

Helen S.Sydney, NSW

Great product!

I have acne and sensitive skin and I have been using proactiv for years but it came to the point where my face felt dry, I purchased Redwin vitamin E with evening primrose oil and my face feels hydrated and I still have not had one pimple!! I'm very happy with this product. I highly recommend it. Great body and face moisturiser and it's not expensive!

Purchased at Woolworths for A$4.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
See all Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser reviews

lakshmi W.

lakshmi W.asked

Can apply on face at night?

Gabriel D
Gabriel D

You certainly can apply this on the face at night. Just so you aware this cream does have fragrance, so if your not sensitive to fragrance in skin care this should be no problem. Hope that helps.

sss

sssasked

Can we use this vitamin e cream under eyes I mean for dark circles? I have very bad dark circles please reply.

Sivakanth N.

Sivakanth N.asked

Is this cream good for kids (7year) skin ?