Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser (page 2 of 2)

Love it

Love the feel.
Love its absorption.
Love the fragrance.
Love the price.
Agree that if sunscreen added it would be even better!

Best moisturiser ever!

I highly recommend this product! I've been using this for 3 years and never looked back at other moisturisers' that I used to use. I use it for my face, body and hair! Makes my hair so soft and my face clear. I've hooked my friends onto it and best of all......it's cheap!!

just too perfect

I'm a guy and I only use oil of Olay. But this cream has shifted my loyalties!! Highly recommended. Amazing fragrance (lightly scented) just as I want like Olay! Perfect for all types of skin.

Too good to be true

It had beat my cetaphil moisturising cream! This hydrates my face and keeps it soft not greasy to as i have oily skin. It can be used all over the body on the face too. It is cheap and has vitamin e and primrose oil. It can also be used for people with sensitive skin. Is this the best moisturiser or what? Looking for a moisturiser? I highly recommend this one!

Great product

Ever since I read that vitamin E is useful in maintaining youthful skin by repairing free radicals I knew I had to get a vitamin e cream. I was surprised when I saw the price of this product. It's so cheap, and because I mostly use it on my face it can last me a year or more. It stings a bit if you scrubbed your face before application or have any cuts but it leaves your skin hydrated and oh so soft!
Hydrating, cheap, nourishing
Stings a tiny bit

Best moisturizer ever!!

I hate greasy stuff so I don't always use body lotion. But when I finally found this one, I use it everyday after shower and it's really not at all greasy! Will definitely recommend to everyone! And it's price is also very cute :) Love it love it love it!
inexpensive, absorbing

Get this now!

I don't normally write reviews but this cream is the best I have ever used I just had to tell everyone about it, I have noticed my skin tone is more even and is so soft after just one week of using it, the price unbeatable! Under $4 And it's Australian made! Go get some now
Inexpensive but the best cream I have ever used

Very absorbing, cheap, wonderful!

I love how absorbant and non-gresy this cream is. i have used expensive body lotions in the past, but this cream is the best....and is a bargain. i lather it on after a shower, and use it on my toddler if he accidently gets too much sun. HIGHLY recommend you try it...you wont be disappointed.
non-greasy, moisturising, inexpensive

I would like to ask, can this cream help to get rid of body scars?

The best

Love the texture, smell and how quickly it absorbs into the skins. My skin feels amazing for ages afterwards. First started using when I was pregnant and its been great. No stretch marks either! I have rarely used an entire bottle or moisturiser, I usually buy them and then use for a little while before moving onto something else. This one is an essential.
Texture, smell, actually works

Love it ...great texture

Love the texture, love the smell, love the price.
Tried other expensive brands but I always come back to this. love love love it ...
I recommend it to anyone , once youve tried it you cant live without it ..
only thing I wish it had a sunscreen in it. Hey Redwin execs iff you did this youd be on to an even better product .... everyone would buy it !!
inexpensive and wonderful