Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser (page 2 of 2)

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
    • Combination Skin (2)
    • Sensitive Skin (1)
    • Normal Skin (1)
Sue

SueVictoria

Hair & New skin growing on my forearms after years of itching!!!!

I started using Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil mosturiser as a last resort for severe scaring over twenty + years of hay fever rash. Scaring was dark and no hair would grow on my arms and they were always itchy and the only way I could sooth it was to hold it under hot running water, Until I found This amazing product. After nearly a year of use and supplying quite large amounts of cream in the evening I can now see new skin coming through the dark scaring that looks like burn scars. An last night I actually found new hair growing on my arms you know something is working when the result brings you tears of joy. Thank you Redwin keep up the great work.

Tropic

Tropic

Contains parabens and mineral oil

This product has mineral oil and parabens in it which is very bad for anyone.Check labels and ingredients before buying cheap products

Best moisturiser ever!!!

Used tonnes of products but this is by far the best. Love the texture, love the fragrance, everything at a great price! Highly highly recommend this product :)

Moisturisers

Find out how Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser compares to other Moisturisers

cg52

cg52Brisbane

Love it

Love the feel.
Love its absorption.
Love the fragrance.
Love the price.
Agree that if sunscreen added it would be even better!

Sherine

SherineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best moisturiser ever!

I highly recommend this product! I've been using this for 3 years and never looked back at other moisturisers' that I used to use. I use it for my face, body and hair! Makes my hair so soft and my face clear. I've hooked my friends onto it and best of all......it's cheap!!

just too perfect

I'm a guy and I only use oil of Olay. But this cream has shifted my loyalties!! Highly recommended. Amazing fragrance (lightly scented) just as I want like Olay! Perfect for all types of skin.

Too good to be true

It had beat my cetaphil moisturising cream! This hydrates my face and keeps it soft not greasy to as i have oily skin. It can be used all over the body on the face too. It is cheap and has vitamin e and primrose oil. It can also be used for people with sensitive skin. Is this the best moisturiser or what? Looking for a moisturiser? I highly recommend this one!

FrenzyShopper

FrenzyShopperMelbourne

Great product

Ever since I read that vitamin E is useful in maintaining youthful skin by repairing free radicals I knew I had to get a vitamin e cream. I was surprised when I saw the price of this product. It's so cheap, and because I mostly use it on my face it can last me a year or more. It stings a bit if you scrubbed your face before application or have any cuts but it leaves your skin hydrated and oh so soft!
Hydrating, cheap, nourishing
Stings a tiny bit

Irene

IreneMelbourne

Best moisturizer ever!!

I hate greasy stuff so I don't always use body lotion. But when I finally found this one, I use it everyday after shower and it's really not at all greasy! Will definitely recommend to everyone! And it's price is also very cute :) Love it love it love it!
inexpensive, absorbing

Moisturisers

Get this now!

I don't normally write reviews but this cream is the best I have ever used I just had to tell everyone about it, I have noticed my skin tone is more even and is so soft after just one week of using it, the price unbeatable! Under $4 And it's Australian made! Go get some now
Inexpensive but the best cream I have ever used

cath41

cath41adelaide

Very absorbing, cheap, wonderful!

I love how absorbant and non-gresy this cream is. i have used expensive body lotions in the past, but this cream is the best....and is a bargain. i lather it on after a shower, and use it on my toddler if he accidently gets too much sun. HIGHLY recommend you try it...you wont be disappointed.
non-greasy, moisturising, inexpensive

cloudynyte
cloudynyte

I would like to ask, can this cream help to get rid of body scars?

Erin26

Erin26Gippsland, Victoria

The best

Love the texture, smell and how quickly it absorbs into the skins. My skin feels amazing for ages afterwards. First started using when I was pregnant and its been great. No stretch marks either! I have rarely used an entire bottle or moisturiser, I usually buy them and then use for a little while before moving onto something else. This one is an essential.
Texture, smell, actually works

redwinlover

redwinloverCHATSWOOD

Love it ...great texture

Love the texture, love the smell, love the price.
Tried other expensive brands but I always come back to this. love love love it ...
I recommend it to anyone , once youve tried it you cant live without it ..
only thing I wish it had a sunscreen in it. Hey Redwin execs iff you did this youd be on to an even better product .... everyone would buy it !!
inexpensive and wonderful