Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser

Brand Manager for Redwin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.5
    Joleeza
    JoleezaSydney, NSW

I like it BUT...

I purchased this recently and I really like it but I am really disappointed that it is perfumed. If it was fragranced by adding natural oil I wouldn’t mind but it is ‘perfume’ and this puts me off it.
    It does make my skin feel smooth though I think I’ll stop using it on my face.
    Great price!!!

CJX
    CJX

Smells great and is thick but does not feel heavy

My legs get very dry and I've found that this product keeps them well moisturised. I also tried using it on my face as I've read that Vitamin E fades away scars and dark spots left by acne by promoting tissue repair. I've been using it for about a week but haven't noticed any difference, though it hasn't clogged my pores or made my skin worse. It smells great and if you're just looking for a moisturiser to prevent dryness, I would recommend it.

Other Moisturisers

Kiri R.
    Kiri R.asked

Hi there, does anyone know where I can find the Material Safety Data Sheet on this product, I have been googling with no luck so far. Thank you.

Lujie
    Lujieasked

Can i use it during my pregnancy?please answer..thanks

lakshmi W.
    lakshmi W.asked

Can apply on face at night?

Gabriel D
    Gabriel D

You certainly can apply this on the face at night. Just so you aware this cream does have fragrance, so if your not sensitive to fragrance in skin care this should be no problem. Hope that helps.

See all Redwin Vitamin E and Evening Primrose Oil Moisturiser questions