Reece

Reece

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (23)

dawdl

dawdlAU

Reece Plumbing - Never Again!

Could have bought online but decided to support local business.
Thanks for charging me $89.65 for a $20.00 product.
You wonder why people dont shop local.
Merry Xmas

Kado 4.5 Lux Cistern Leaking Continuously

Store LocationAs part of a JG King house, Melbourne VIC
Steve T.

Steve T.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't use unless you're a tradie

Not happy customer. Went to Yatala for a shower bunting. Told to go to Beenleigh store. Get to Beenleigh store and told don't have item. Sold another item only to find out I paid twice the price of the local hardware store price.
I have the feeling that they don't like retail walk-ins and played with me, especially after Beenleigh called Yatala in front of me. Things said and smirks. Happy to stay away.

Store LocationYatala and Beenleigh

Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Posh Domaine CC Rimless Toilet Suite product code 9508004

Store LocationReece Blacktown
fred

fredGippsland, VIC

Poor salesman

Went to reece for help expecting them to be knowledgeable on simple sink waste fittings. Had diagrams and still sold the wrong sized product. Was told by salesman he didn't know and to get a plumber. It will be Bunnings from now on.

Store LocationMorwell
PGThirteen

PGThirteenSydney, NSW

American standard toilet

Ian A.

Ian A.Sydney, NSW

Great taps !

Purchased a pair of Bristol wall top assemblies for my shower and the plumber installed them today definitely recommend buying from Reece bathroom life In Kirawee they we’re great to deal with.

Store LocationKirawee
Hels

HelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent customer service!

Great service from the call centre staff, the following up phone call to book the appointment and David was fantastic when he came to fix the problem. Great Work Team!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing but trouble from the get go

I ordered a kitchen tap mixer and was advised that it would arrive on a given date. I called two days after the planned date of arrival to find out what was happening and was advised that the tap mixer hadn’t been ordered. When it finally arrived the plumber recommended by Reece did not install the tap mixer properly and flooded my kitchen. I hired a different plumber but then Reece advised that they would fix it so I cancelled my plumber. I ended up spending $1400 and ended up with a broken tap mixer and to date it has not been fixed. Worst customer experience ever.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Richmond Victoria

Finn

FinnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reece 5 stars, Kado 1 .

I don't have a problem with Reece, as I've always had excellent service. But, the Kado toilet cistern is a nightmare. I've had the cistern replaced, as it was leaking, and 1 year later, as it still leaks, I would advise do not buy this product, as it constantly leaks from the cistern into the bowl. One plumber told me it was because of a reservoir that overflows, (still leaking!) another said that there was an issue with cistern, and he replaced it. Do not buy Kado toilets.

Store LocationPort Adelaide

Next to nil customer service

Agree with the reviewer of the South Melbourne branch and their poor customer service - also their North Melbourne branch has next to nil customer service. Young snobs running the place, no service manners, asking for help like drawing blood from a stone. First guy no clue the second one a bit more of a clue but both made me feel as more of a burden as a customer than someone they were genuinely interested in going out of their way to help. Not a positive experience in the least. They don't deserve a positive recommendation. You want customers - at least pretend to like them.

Store LocationNorth Melbourne, MacCaulay Rd
irene

ireneSydney, NSW

Jaydeen from online chat was extremely helpful when I wanted to buy a toilet, they didnt have what I wanted but with all the information she gave me, I ordered one elsewhere that had what I wanted - it is not as simple as saying I will have that one lol - Jarrod from Kirrawee store was very helpful with my purchase that I was waiting for and is having it delivered today.

Store Locationon line but went to Kirrawee
Jason B.

Jason B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous pricing

Was a loyal Reece customer since finishing my apprenticeship as they always looked after my previous boss, however after many price rises and poor product quality switched over to tradelink and samios I am now saving 30% on materials every year

DeeDee

DeeDee

not great

I went 3 times to the shop in Greenacre to purchase a product but in the end they could not provide it although the first time I rang they assured me they had it. I found another plumbing supply and they provided the item first time. I don't recommend Reece plumbing.

Store LocationGreenacre, NSW
nic

nicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent. They stand by their product.

Having lost a invoice in order to activate a warranty, every person I spoke to at Reece took great time and listened in order to help solve the problem. In the end the product was out of warranty but they went above and beyond to stand by their product regardless and went to great lengths in order to fix the problem. They stood by their product (when they didn't have to!), were honest, fixed the problem and showed rarely seen accountability and excellent old fashioned customer service. very impressed.

Store LocationClayton

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Abbotsford VIC staff ignorant

Was going to say go see for yourself but don’t , don’t. Go to Richmond only a couple of km away, seriously each time l go there the staff stuff you around they don’t care how long you’re there for , wouldn’t normally write a review but last time visiting inward goods was a joke

Store LocationAbbotsford VIC
RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and support

Renovating a bathroom and kitchen. I'm fussy and want great quality products and I want good service too. I got both from Chantelle at Reece Bathroom Life in Heidelberg. I have chose tap ware, sinks and shower rose and I am thrilled with them. For product knowledge and service you can't go past Reece Bathroom Life.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Heidelberg

Store LocationNelson Street, Stepney, Adelaide SA
DJL

DJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Part Replaced in 24 hours

We had a problem with the flush system on one of our toilets, of our recently constructed home.
We went to Reece for advice on how to fix. Jared at Labrador stopped his lunch and spent 20 minutes on the computer chasing the details of what we had install. Found the part numbers and raised a service call request. A couple hours later we got a call from their service department letting us know that a service technician would be in touch.
The next day the service technician called, arrived 50 minutes later and replaced the faulty flush system.
Brilliant service. Well done Reece