Reece

Reece (page 2 of 2)

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)

RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and support

Renovating a bathroom and kitchen. I'm fussy and want great quality products and I want good service too. I got both from Chantelle at Reece Bathroom Life in Heidelberg. I have chose tap ware, sinks and shower rose and I am thrilled with them. For product knowledge and service you can't go past Reece Bathroom Life.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Heidelberg

Find out how Reece compares to other Bathroom Shops

DJL

DJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Part Replaced in 24 hours

We had a problem with the flush system on one of our toilets, of our recently constructed home.
We went to Reece for advice on how to fix. Jared at Labrador stopped his lunch and spent 20 minutes on the computer chasing the details of what we had install. Found the part numbers and raised a service call request. A couple hours later we got a call from their service department letting us know that a service technician would be in touch.
The next day the service technician called, arrived 50 minutes later and replaced the faulty flush system.
Brilliant service. Well done Reece

Store LocationReece Plumbing, Labrador, Gold Coast
Whitey

WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignorant staff

I walked in and asked for a replacement laundry tub overflow, although I couldn't supply the brand as I couldn't see it, I had the broken fitting complete with part number. Well the bloke behind the counter just told me as the law states you must have a waste overflow outlet in your floor so what I had could not be from a laundry tub. I then explained that I removed it and it was definately from the laundry tub but he wouldn't have any of that and new better. I left amused at both his lack of knowledge and ignorance of the fact that they can and do in fact have overflows. Got home put the part number in search and drove to Strathpine and picked up the exact fitting, they had 11 in stock. EX Reece customer now.

Store LocationReece Plumbing Morayfield Rd Morayfield
bruiserp1

bruiserp1Sydney, NSW

Thank God for Karen !

Can’t recommend Karen from the Moorebank store highly enough!!!! She transformed our bathroom disaster to a beautiful room!. I honestly thought that it was impossible ! Very impressed with her product knowledge and style suggestions. So glad that I listened to the friends who told me to travel 2 hrs to see her. Nearly didn’t but so glad that I did. A serious hidden gem in the Reece company and more than worth the effort to travel. Reece - whatever you are paying her it is not enough. Spoke to people at other stores. Most were helpful but nowhere near Karen’s level and quality of service.

Store LocationMoorebank
deenick

deenickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service A1

Reece at Belconnen in the ACT is a well stocked store of plumbing and watering parts and equipment. Staff at the store have shown professionalism and helpful. Whilst only buying small items for personal use

Store LocationBelconnen ACT