Reece

Reece

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (16)

MIT

MITSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

we purchased Basins from Reece, but all showed the cracked in two years. Reece admitted that is quality issue and replaced all basins. But we cannot use the new basins after replaced because of leaking between tap and basin. we called customer care and request the plumber to fix the leaking, but got the reply that the plumber is busy. It took about 3 weeks and we have kept to contact Reece Customer Care but no proper reply.

dgwatson74

dgwatson74Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rip off

I needed some 25 mm Blue line water pipe 200meter long roll for a new water trough.
Reece $438, I even called a different store to check that price was correct.
How they justify that I have no idea........ Bloody rip off.
Just for comparison.

tradelink $236.70

local irrigation shop $200

Store LocationMt Barker and North East road
dawdl

dawdlAU

Reece Plumbing - Never Again!

Could have bought online but decided to support local business.
Thanks for charging me $89.65 for a $20.00 product.
You wonder why people dont shop local.
Merry Xmas

Kado 4.5 Lux Cistern Leaking Continuously

Store LocationAs part of a JG King house, Melbourne VIC
Steve T.

Steve T.South East Queensland, QLD

Don't use unless you're a tradie

Not happy customer. Went to Yatala for a shower bunting. Told to go to Beenleigh store. Get to Beenleigh store and told don't have item. Sold another item only to find out I paid twice the price of the local hardware store price.
I have the feeling that they don't like retail walk-ins and played with me, especially after Beenleigh called Yatala in front of me. Things said and smirks. Happy to stay away.

Store LocationYatala and Beenleigh
Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Posh Domaine CC Rimless Toilet Suite product code 9508004

Store LocationReece Blacktown
fred

fredGippsland, VIC

Poor salesman

Went to reece for help expecting them to be knowledgeable on simple sink waste fittings. Had diagrams and still sold the wrong sized product. Was told by salesman he didn't know and to get a plumber. It will be Bunnings from now on.

Store LocationMorwell
PGThirteen

PGThirteenSydney, NSW

American standard toilet

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nothing but trouble from the get go

I ordered a kitchen tap mixer and was advised that it would arrive on a given date. I called two days after the planned date of arrival to find out what was happening and was advised that the tap mixer hadn’t been ordered. When it finally arrived the plumber recommended by Reece did not install the tap mixer properly and flooded my kitchen. I hired a different plumber but then Reece advised that they would fix it so I cancelled my plumber. I ended up spending $1400 and ended up with a broken tap mixer and to date it has not been fixed. Worst customer experience ever.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Richmond Victoria

Find out how Reece compares to other Bathroom Shops

Next to nil customer service

Agree with the reviewer of the South Melbourne branch and their poor customer service - also their North Melbourne branch has next to nil customer service. Young snobs running the place, no service manners, asking for help like drawing blood from a stone. First guy no clue the second one a bit more of a clue but both made me feel as more of a burden as a customer than someone they were genuinely interested in going out of their way to help. Not a positive experience in the least. They don't deserve a positive recommendation. You want customers - at least pretend to like them.

Store LocationNorth Melbourne, MacCaulay Rd
Jason B.

Jason B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous pricing

Was a loyal Reece customer since finishing my apprenticeship as they always looked after my previous boss, however after many price rises and poor product quality switched over to tradelink and samios I am now saving 30% on materials every year

DeeDee

DeeDee

not great

I went 3 times to the shop in Greenacre to purchase a product but in the end they could not provide it although the first time I rang they assured me they had it. I found another plumbing supply and they provided the item first time. I don't recommend Reece plumbing.

Store LocationGreenacre, NSW
Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Abbotsford VIC staff ignorant

Was going to say go see for yourself but don’t , don’t. Go to Richmond only a couple of km away, seriously each time l go there the staff stuff you around they don’t care how long you’re there for , wouldn’t normally write a review but last time visiting inward goods was a joke

Store LocationAbbotsford VIC

Store LocationNelson Street, Stepney, Adelaide SA

Whitey

WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignorant staff

I walked in and asked for a replacement laundry tub overflow, although I couldn't supply the brand as I couldn't see it, I had the broken fitting complete with part number. Well the bloke behind the counter just told me as the law states you must have a waste overflow outlet in your floor so what I had could not be from a laundry tub. I then explained that I removed it and it was definately from the laundry tub but he wouldn't have any of that and new better. I left amused at both his lack of knowledge and ignorance of the fact that they can and do in fact have overflows. Got home put the part number in search and drove to Strathpine and picked up the exact fitting, they had 11 in stock. EX Reece customer now.

Store LocationReece Plumbing Morayfield Rd Morayfield