Reece

Reece

2.6

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)
Ian A.

Ian A.Sydney, NSW

Great taps !

Purchased a pair of Bristol wall top assemblies for my shower and the plumber installed them today definitely recommend buying from Reece bathroom life In Kirawee they we’re great to deal with.

Store LocationKirawee
Hels

HelsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

excellent customer service!

Great service from the call centre staff, the following up phone call to book the appointment and David was fantastic when he came to fix the problem. Great Work Team!

Finn

FinnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Reece 5 stars, Kado 1 .

I don't have a problem with Reece, as I've always had excellent service. But, the Kado toilet cistern is a nightmare. I've had the cistern replaced, as it was leaking, and 1 year later, as it still leaks, I would advise do not buy this product, as it constantly leaks from the cistern into the bowl. One plumber told me it was because of a reservoir that overflows, (still leaking!) another said that there was an issue with cistern, and he replaced it. Do not buy Kado toilets.

Store LocationPort Adelaide
Bathroom Shops

Find out how Reece compares to other Bathroom Shops

irene

ireneSydney, NSW

Jaydeen from online chat was extremely helpful when I wanted to buy a toilet, they didnt have what I wanted but with all the information she gave me, I ordered one elsewhere that had what I wanted - it is not as simple as saying I will have that one lol - Jarrod from Kirrawee store was very helpful with my purchase that I was waiting for and is having it delivered today.

Store Locationon line but went to Kirrawee
nic

nicGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent. They stand by their product.

Having lost a invoice in order to activate a warranty, every person I spoke to at Reece took great time and listened in order to help solve the problem. In the end the product was out of warranty but they went above and beyond to stand by their product regardless and went to great lengths in order to fix the problem. They stood by their product (when they didn't have to!), were honest, fixed the problem and showed rarely seen accountability and excellent old fashioned customer service. very impressed.

Store LocationClayton
RachelHR

RachelHRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and support

Renovating a bathroom and kitchen. I'm fussy and want great quality products and I want good service too. I got both from Chantelle at Reece Bathroom Life in Heidelberg. I have chose tap ware, sinks and shower rose and I am thrilled with them. For product knowledge and service you can't go past Reece Bathroom Life.

Store LocationReece Bathroom Life Heidelberg
DJL

DJLSouth East Queensland, QLD

Part Replaced in 24 hours

We had a problem with the flush system on one of our toilets, of our recently constructed home.
We went to Reece for advice on how to fix. Jared at Labrador stopped his lunch and spent 20 minutes on the computer chasing the details of what we had install. Found the part numbers and raised a service call request. A couple hours later we got a call from their service department letting us know that a service technician would be in touch.
The next day the service technician called, arrived 50 minutes later and replaced the faulty flush system.
Brilliant service. Well done Reece

Store LocationReece Plumbing, Labrador, Gold Coast
bruiserp1

bruiserp1Sydney, NSW

Thank God for Karen !

Can’t recommend Karen from the Moorebank store highly enough!!!! She transformed our bathroom disaster to a beautiful room!. I honestly thought that it was impossible ! Very impressed with her product knowledge and style suggestions. So glad that I listened to the friends who told me to travel 2 hrs to see her. Nearly didn’t but so glad that I did. A serious hidden gem in the Reece company and more than worth the effort to travel. Reece - whatever you are paying her it is not enough. Spoke to people at other stores. Most were helpful but nowhere near Karen’s level and quality of service.

Store LocationMoorebank
deenick

deenickSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Service A1

Reece at Belconnen in the ACT is a well stocked store of plumbing and watering parts and equipment. Staff at the store have shown professionalism and helpful. Whilst only buying small items for personal use

Store LocationBelconnen ACT