Reece

Teeranuch S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sales staff scolded me

BIPIN99

BIPIN99BLACKTOWN

Shocking and worst service I ever had any where so far is in Reece

Went to buy a 100mm coupling in marsdenpark reece on 19/07/2019 around 14.50 and sales girl was angry and talking herself when I ask her to show for more products. Not paid any attention to customer and talking on my back when I was leaving as I dont want that product.

Store LocationMarsdenpark
Adamsnel

AdamsnelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Attrocious customer service, Reece Plumbing, Stepney SA

Whitey

WhiteySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignorant staff

I walked in and asked for a replacement laundry tub overflow, although I couldn't supply the brand as I couldn't see it, I had the broken fitting complete with part number. Well the bloke behind the counter just told me as the law states you must have a waste overflow outlet in your floor so what I had could not be from a laundry tub. I then explained that I removed it and it was definately from the laundry tub but he wouldn't have any of that and new better. I left amused at both his lack of knowledge and ignorance of the fact that they can and do in fact have overflows. Got home put the part number in search and drove to Strathpine and picked up the exact fitting, they had 11 in stock. EX Reece customer now.

Nightmare don’t buy anything from them

Delivered as faulty and took ages to replace. Replaced with another faulty and it has 7 yr warranty and asked to replace but a part of the product is outsourced and they say it’s out of warranty now. They make whatever excuses not to fix the problem. Don’t trust them at all.

Jeff

JeffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgraceful prices

My fault for not shopping around but paid $73/ 6m length of 80 dia DWV pipe. Bunnings advertises it for $39/6m length. Fittings were similar disgraceful difference. No next time for these guys.

Nothappy

NothappyQueensland

Regret, Never use again,no customer service, no care

TaffTas

TaffTasAU

Don't bother or waste your time on their website - appalling to say the least

I thought I'd try the reece "3D Bathroom Plannerl" tool it worked for about an hour and then collapsed and I lost all my work. Yes; I made sure I opened an account etc.. But I ended up getting the same message for hours - then days in a row.. The website did show my hours of previous work but when I asked the site to OPEN my work it told me that that was a "server error- try again later".

To add insult to injury; there is NO "contact number" to call Reece about their abysmal website failure.

FORGET IT! This company is hopeless!

Seriously bad!

Upon entering the store we eventually were asked what we wanted from a lady behind a desk, no getting up to serve us, after lots of sighs and 'so' eventually she found something on a computer, not sure about price or availability then makes a very awkward and long phone call to tell us not available etc etc....so we go to the very next store walk in get directed to the product and buy it immediately ...such a different experience avoid Reece at all costs

Jessica

Jessicawilloughby

Terrible

Bought a Rinnai B26 gas hot water system. when the plumber came to install it, there were parts missing. Reece tried to wriggle out of responsibility by claiming I had lost them. My fault the unit wasn’t packaged properly is it ?? Ended up having to make 2 wasted trips to chase parts that should have been in the box in the first place. Manager was rude and unhelpful to.

LOLA

LOLA

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I ordered a toilet through the website. Weeks past and I heard nothing about my order. I called the store and it took them a while to locate my order, when they found it I was told "we are product testing this item". What nonsense! I was then told it would arrive next week. I waited another week and still no delivery! I called again and again they couldn't find my order. I asked them to cancel the order but was told I'd have to come in to the store to get the refund. I was never at any point offered an apology and when I went in store they were indifferent. You lose Reece: i just ordered $8000 of bathroom products elsewhere.

Reece or FLEECE

While the staff have been helpful, their prices are outrageous.
Recent purchases were later found to be twice as much as their local competitor. When I questioned a salesman about the difference, he suggested the competitors products must be imported. It turned out that they were from the same suppliers (labels and packaging etc)
I guess I'm yet another customer who's been well and truly "FLEECED".
Definitely no fair go at this Aussie establishment.

Todd

Todd

Bad attitude galore, should be the new name for Reece

Went to Reece Coffs Harbour a year ago and had attitude and not very friendly, went in again a couple of weeks ago, same story bad attitude and very un helpful, and again this week.
So three strikes your out!
Must say they were very helpful to the tradies
Coming in who we're spending a fortune.

Joe

JoeAdelaide

Very unpleasant experience and not for the first time.

REECE - Tolley Road - After being ignored for a while, the person behind the counter pretended that he can not understand what I want, once I raised my voice and asked if he has a problem understanding English he started looking into the computer at the end he charged 87 AUD for a piece of plastic that I could get for 10 AUD online - same item in UK is around 4 pounds.

Horrible Customer Support

Shane

ShaneBrookfield

Poor customer relations

Do not go to Reece Melton, Victoria. I bought an extension washing machine outlet hose, their sales person opened the package to ensure the right clamps were provided. After a bit of modification to the existing hose I found I did not need the new one. When I returned and asking for a refund they advised because of the opened package they will not issue a refund. No wonder people go to Bunnings.
Great customer satisfaction Reece (I think not) I'm building a house later this year, guess what, you have just lost another customer for a considerable spend on my part.

Mick

MickKurri Kurri

Ripoff

I bought 12 copper fittings at Reece at Rutherford and they wanted $164.97 for the 12 fittings, I then went to eagles plumbing 100 meters down the road bought the exact same 12 copper fittings and there price was $63.22 that's over $100 difference for the same copper fittings, so don't ever go to Reece at Rutherford to buy your copper fittings.

Darren

DarrenSpringdield

Arrogant tosser

Just made the mistake of thinking i might get some help from the plumbing dept at sumner park. What a joke! Arrogant old tool behind the counter needs to find a new job. No helpful advice & obviously i must have interrupted his personal time, could not have been more uninterested. Too long in one job i think.

youngguns 2

youngguns 2Hobart

Poor Service & Attitude

I visited this store on Monday to purchase a replacement Showerco chrome waste for my shower and I was met with poor customer service and attitude. I asked to see the manager but I was told that he was out collecting his children so I told the customer service representative about the issue as the shower was purchased through Reece approximately 2 years ago and this was the second time that this had happened...so much for a warranty. The rep phoned up and said that it would cost approximately $56.00 and that was for the waste as I couldn't possibly just buy the chrome part and he said just take off the chrome part and use it and that it would probably go again in 12 months. So much for quality assurance and service.
Carol

Overpriced and Poor Customer Service

This was a really disappointing customer experience. At Reece Bathroom Life, Bowen Hills, there is a beautiful show room with equally impressive products. BUT if you dare to walk through the doors, expect to pay through the nose and do NOT expect to get customer service. They are eager to sell but the follow through with customers is non-existent. Currently, I have followed up four times and still there is no response. The promise to return the call at the end of the day doesn't happen...and that is just the beginning of my concerns. My recommendation...by all means, go in, have a look and FIND THE A SIMILAR PRODUCT ELSEWHERE.