Reece

Reece (page 2 of 2)

willsmotherAU

Reece Moonee Ponds gave excellent service

I only bought the basic basin top assembly replacement taps so I was certainly not a high end customer but Vic from out the back in the tradies' section was very helpful and even recommended an excellent plumber who put them in for me at a very fair price. Barb from the showroom was helpful too so all in all my experience was the opposite of many reviewers (other stores).

EzzieB

EzzieBSydney

Excellent Service, product knowledge and products

Excellent customer service from all the staff I dealt with. Thorough product knowledge and quality products. I had to return one item and that was hassle free. I can easily recommend Reece Taren Pt.

Marg

Marg

Fabulous service and advice Smeaton Grange near Narellan NSW

Alf in the display area has been very patient and very helpful for over a year of working out bathroom fittings and fixtures providing advice on arranging drains and placement of basins, showers and toilets and researching items for a disabled bathroom. Even exchanging a bath outlet which wasn't going to work with the bath purchased. Highly recommended.

Find out how Reece compares to other Bathroom Shops

Lat minute bandit, very happy

Thanks Reece at warners bay, I came in right on 5, not knowing what I needed or what fits, the guys kept the doors open for me & found the exact adaptor that I didn't even know I needed. Thanks guys, legendary effort on helping this noob.

KS

KS

Great customer service at Reece Rozelle!

Most people, understandably, post a comment when things go wrong but I am posting to acknowledge Reece Rozelle's great customer service. I enquired about replacing a Methven shower head purchased 10 years ago under lifetime warranty provisions, but couldn't find proof of purchase. The lovely Rosanna thoroughly scoured the records for me and, although that took some time, she was happy to keep searching for a resolution. I now have a replacement shower head (thanks to Methven, too) and feel like a valued customer - so rare to find that level of service these days.

Lucy

Lucy

Great Service

Went into Reece Plumbing Morwell , on a Saturday morning , and would like to say how helpful the young girl working was. We were looking for a kitchen tap and she went through the different options. They didn't have the one we needed in stock and she went out of her way to research what else would suit our needs. Even though we didn't buy on this occasion she was still very polite and obliging , will definitely go back to Reece Morwell for any other plumbing needs.

Glenn B.

Glenn B.AU

Excellent and prompt service

Had a pitting problem in our new vanities. Contacted builder who sent request on to Reece same day. Next day Reece rang to say they would organise replacements. Following day all finished. WOW! Great service and so quick. Thanks Reece.

Kris

KrisBrisbane

Quality service

I found the staff at Reece Acacia Ridge were very helpful and professional. The products fitted our bathroom perfectly and we had no problems at all.

Astute consumer

Astute consumerwest Geelong

Great advice & customer service from Torquay branch

I am pleased to say that my dealings with staff at Reece in Torquay and particularly the manager Leigh has always gone far beyond my expectations. It's hard now days to get good customer service let alone the level that these guys provide. I am always treated as important and helped with great enthusiasm no matter how small my problem is. They even helped me find tradespeople that could do some jobs for me on different projects. I will always recommend Reece and in particular the Torquay branch. Keep up the great work guys I will be a long term customer.

Couldn't be happier

The team at Reece Woolloongabba are very helpful, polite, friendly and professional as well as offer and recommend a good choice of products. They helped me out both over the phone and in person, and on each occasion they delivered a high quality of customer service. They have my ongoing business.
Nothing was a problem and the prices were better than another local provider.

tuxedomoon

tuxedomoonmelbourne

You get what you pay for

Jeff2013

Jeff2013Sydney

Excellent service and products

We refitted 2 bathrooms and bought new sinks and toilets etc from Reece at Mosman NSW. We found the service to be great and they were very happy to provide advice. When it came to installation they recommended a plumber for us and this person did an efficient and quick job. Knowing how most plumbers overcharge we were pleasantly surprised at how reasonable he was.
Good service, excellent products, pleasant people to deal with

Heather40

Heather40AU

Great Service

The experience I had when I went into our local Moe Reece store was excellent... The guy who helped us sort out our heater problem could not have done enough to help us. He had our new heater sorted out in a matter of a couple of hours. I could not have been happier with his service:)
He sorted our problem out quickly

Shell64

Shell64sydney, nsw

perfect

i needed to get quotes for bathroom fixtures. the sales assistance was well presented and had a good knowledge of products in the store. i needed to find a product that was not available and he went out of his way to find me the product I was looking for .
reliable, efficent, products displayed easily for viewing, staff knew their products

Userfriendly123

Userfriendly123AU

Wonderful service, just what I was looking for