Reece

Reece (page 3 of 6)

ally_angel66

ally_angel66geelong

Don't bother

We purchased a Posh Solus showerhead within the past 2 years. Cost of $99. Failed and was not repairable. Cannot locate our receipt. It is the second showerhead we have had whilst living in our home for 27 years and only lasted that short time.
I would not recommend this brand of shower head - it is exclusive to Reece's.

Enoggera service centre excellence.

Thankyou Enoggera plumbing parts service for your professional assistance finding the required part. Other plumbing parts centers I tried lacked professional parts knowledge. You saved me a lot of unnecessary work.

Seriously bad!

Upon entering the store we eventually were asked what we wanted from a lady behind a desk, no getting up to serve us, after lots of sighs and 'so' eventually she found something on a computer, not sure about price or availability then makes a very awkward and long phone call to tell us not available etc etc....so we go to the very next store walk in get directed to the product and buy it immediately ...such a different experience avoid Reece at all costs

Jessica

Jessicawilloughby

Terrible

Bought a Rinnai B26 gas hot water system. when the plumber came to install it, there were parts missing. Reece tried to wriggle out of responsibility by claiming I had lost them. My fault the unit wasn’t packaged properly is it ?? Ended up having to make 2 wasted trips to chase parts that should have been in the box in the first place. Manager was rude and unhelpful to.

Tony

TonyPennant Hills

Great follow up

I purchased a Johnson Suisse product from Reece recently and it was incorrectly coded on the Johnson Suisse website. I received the wrong product and Johnson Suisse would take no responsibility for their mistake and refused to exchange the product. Reece ordered a new one for me without any argument. Good job Matt at Thornleigh !!!

LOLA

LOLA

TERRIBLE SERVICE

I ordered a toilet through the website. Weeks past and I heard nothing about my order. I called the store and it took them a while to locate my order, when they found it I was told "we are product testing this item". What nonsense! I was then told it would arrive next week. I waited another week and still no delivery! I called again and again they couldn't find my order. I asked them to cancel the order but was told I'd have to come in to the store to get the refund. I was never at any point offered an apology and when I went in store they were indifferent. You lose Reece: i just ordered $8000 of bathroom products elsewhere.

Reece or FLEECE

While the staff have been helpful, their prices are outrageous.
Recent purchases were later found to be twice as much as their local competitor. When I questioned a salesman about the difference, he suggested the competitors products must be imported. It turned out that they were from the same suppliers (labels and packaging etc)
I guess I'm yet another customer who's been well and truly "FLEECED".
Definitely no fair go at this Aussie establishment.

Dustin

DustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Love the products, with well trained staff, helped us with our ensuite design went above and beyond,
fast delivery!
And the recommend plumber was great too!

Nellsie

NellsieSydney, NSW

Easy to use, fast and efficient service. Prompt delivery

We use Reece all the time, they are a great company with great fast and efficient delivery times and customer service. They are always happy to assist and have an easy to use website and app.

Little L

Little LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service, fast delivery.. nice products!

Outstanding service from Michelle at Reece, Narre Warren! We are renovating three bathrooms.. I ordered lots of goodies yesterday over the phone and received everything, delivered to my home, same day! I was so happy with the service I received in the morning (delivery by lunchtime) that I rang back in the afternoon and placed another order.. got it a few hours later. Beautiful products too! Thank you Michelle, I will always come back to your store.

Heather K

Heather KGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reece Cranbourne customer service excellent

I went to Reece Cranbourne with little knowledge of their products. Kylie went above and beyond in helping me choose my bathroom products and I’m over the moon with how they look. Thanks For being so helpful and informative Kylie. 5/5

Todd

Todd

Bad attitude galore, should be the new name for Reece

Went to Reece Coffs Harbour a year ago and had attitude and not very friendly, went in again a couple of weeks ago, same story bad attitude and very un helpful, and again this week.
So three strikes your out!
Must say they were very helpful to the tradies
Coming in who we're spending a fortune.

Incore plumbing

Incore plumbingMelbourne

Great plumbing supplies

Great customer service. Reece plumbing supplies are by far the most efficient and knowledgeable suppliers for plumbers. They understand and cater for our needs.

Russ

Russ

Outrageous overpricing

Went to Reece for advice on choice of fittings and furniture for my bathroom, thinking they would be competitive on price but they were double, sometimes triple the price to be found elsewhere. A chipboard vanity $2500, shaving cabinet $1200, tap fittings well above the price of their competitors! All in all I feel ripped off. A valuable lesson was learnt; Compare all prices

Joe

JoeAdelaide

Very unpleasant experience and not for the first time.

REECE - Tolley Road - After being ignored for a while, the person behind the counter pretended that he can not understand what I want, once I raised my voice and asked if he has a problem understanding English he started looking into the computer at the end he charged 87 AUD for a piece of plastic that I could get for 10 AUD online - same item in UK is around 4 pounds.

Horrible Customer Support

Shane

ShaneBrookfield

Poor customer relations

Do not go to Reece Melton, Victoria. I bought an extension washing machine outlet hose, their sales person opened the package to ensure the right clamps were provided. After a bit of modification to the existing hose I found I did not need the new one. When I returned and asking for a refund they advised because of the opened package they will not issue a refund. No wonder people go to Bunnings.
Great customer satisfaction Reece (I think not) I'm building a house later this year, guess what, you have just lost another customer for a considerable spend on my part.

Mick

MickKurri Kurri

Ripoff

I bought 12 copper fittings at Reece at Rutherford and they wanted $164.97 for the 12 fittings, I then went to eagles plumbing 100 meters down the road bought the exact same 12 copper fittings and there price was $63.22 that's over $100 difference for the same copper fittings, so don't ever go to Reece at Rutherford to buy your copper fittings.

Darren

DarrenSpringdield

Arrogant tosser

Just made the mistake of thinking i might get some help from the plumbing dept at sumner park. What a joke! Arrogant old tool behind the counter needs to find a new job. No helpful advice & obviously i must have interrupted his personal time, could not have been more uninterested. Too long in one job i think.

youngguns 2

youngguns 2Hobart

Poor Service & Attitude

I visited this store on Monday to purchase a replacement Showerco chrome waste for my shower and I was met with poor customer service and attitude. I asked to see the manager but I was told that he was out collecting his children so I told the customer service representative about the issue as the shower was purchased through Reece approximately 2 years ago and this was the second time that this had happened...so much for a warranty. The rep phoned up and said that it would cost approximately $56.00 and that was for the waste as I couldn't possibly just buy the chrome part and he said just take off the chrome part and use it and that it would probably go again in 12 months. So much for quality assurance and service.
Carol