Reece

Reece (page 4 of 6)

youngguns 2

youngguns 2Hobart

Poor Service & Attitude

I visited this store on Monday to purchase a replacement Showerco chrome waste for my shower and I was met with poor customer service and attitude. I asked to see the manager but I was told that he was out collecting his children so I told the customer service representative about the issue as the shower was purchased through Reece approximately 2 years ago and this was the second time that this had happened...so much for a warranty. The rep phoned up and said that it would cost approximately $56.00 and that was for the waste as I couldn't possibly just buy the chrome part and he said just take off the chrome part and use it and that it would probably go again in 12 months. So much for quality assurance and service.
Carol

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Care and attention great

I bought a new toilet seat cover from Reece's Armadale, Vic. branch.

Fast and knowledgeable service.

Price was acceptable.

I'd go there again. Easy to understand why so many plumbers and bathroom renovators make a beeline for Reece.

N and E

N and EMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Customer Service

After no satisfaction with the outlet I bought my 3 defective toilets from i contacted the Reece head office who investigated the problem. Reece ( head office) negotiated to meet me half way with the warranty repairs. A fair enough outcome finally!

Overpriced and Poor Customer Service

This was a really disappointing customer experience. At Reece Bathroom Life, Bowen Hills, there is a beautiful show room with equally impressive products. BUT if you dare to walk through the doors, expect to pay through the nose and do NOT expect to get customer service. They are eager to sell but the follow through with customers is non-existent. Currently, I have followed up four times and still there is no response. The promise to return the call at the end of the day doesn't happen...and that is just the beginning of my concerns. My recommendation...by all means, go in, have a look and FIND THE A SIMILAR PRODUCT ELSEWHERE.

Over the top pricing

Went into Reece at Roselands for an elbow for a stormwater pipe and was asked to pay $22+. Declined their gracious offer and drove 2 k up the road to Mitre 10 Peakhurst and paid $8.40 for the same item. Come on Reece you are kidding yourselves.

Lee

LeeSydney

Second rate customer.

I was sent to the Reece trade counter Kirrawee by Bunnings for a specialised item. Walked in and could feel the unwelcome vibe instantaneously. Three free customer service guys ignored me and it seemed tonight's after work entertainment took more priority than customer service. Don't bother going there if you don't have your bum crack showing when you pull up a seat at their pub counter.

No customer service

I entered a showroom at Lonsdale SA on a Saturday morning, the trading hours on the door said the store was open but although I could hear conversation in a back room no one came out to serve me. I was there to make a purchase but took my business elsewhere.

willsmotherAU

Reece Moonee Ponds gave excellent service

I only bought the basic basin top assembly replacement taps so I was certainly not a high end customer but Vic from out the back in the tradies' section was very helpful and even recommended an excellent plumber who put them in for me at a very fair price. Barb from the showroom was helpful too so all in all my experience was the opposite of many reviewers (other stores).

Rip off

A complete rip off try independent stores Reece are monopolizing the market and inflate prices the staff are useless and are led by poor management you can get cheaper elsewhere just look the more plumbers who vote with there feet we might make them honest.

EzzieB

EzzieBSydney

Excellent Service, product knowledge and products

Excellent customer service from all the staff I dealt with. Thorough product knowledge and quality products. I had to return one item and that was hassle free. I can easily recommend Reece Taren Pt.

Jacqui

Jacquisydney

Bad customer service.

Matraville store. Found staff slack and in some ways rude....would not go back. I emailed them phitos and hadnt heard back so called them after a week had passed. They then told me they didnt stock Kohler products and would have to search for something similar. They were clearly not interested.

Reece Toowoomba

Toowoomba store expensive and unhelpful. I would avoide shopping here in the future and I own a motel with so I am a decent customer to have.

Marg

Marg

Fabulous service and advice Smeaton Grange near Narellan NSW

Alf in the display area has been very patient and very helpful for over a year of working out bathroom fittings and fixtures providing advice on arranging drains and placement of basins, showers and toilets and researching items for a disabled bathroom. Even exchanging a bath outlet which wasn't going to work with the bath purchased. Highly recommended.

Lat minute bandit, very happy

Thanks Reece at warners bay, I came in right on 5, not knowing what I needed or what fits, the guys kept the doors open for me & found the exact adaptor that I didn't even know I needed. Thanks guys, legendary effort on helping this noob.

Elix

ElixSmithfield

Reece North Parramatta

Tricked into buying an expensive shower-base - Kado Lux - gave me off the floor without protective plastic and scratched waste plug. To top it off I was given A Decina Luna Base which has a maximum RRP of $398.65 - and i paid $434.00 because the invoice had a different name. Never going back to these liars ever again.

KS

KS

Great customer service at Reece Rozelle!

Most people, understandably, post a comment when things go wrong but I am posting to acknowledge Reece Rozelle's great customer service. I enquired about replacing a Methven shower head purchased 10 years ago under lifetime warranty provisions, but couldn't find proof of purchase. The lovely Rosanna thoroughly scoured the records for me and, although that took some time, she was happy to keep searching for a resolution. I now have a replacement shower head (thanks to Methven, too) and feel like a valued customer - so rare to find that level of service these days.

Customer service - Kado Lux - don't touch

Sold heated towel rails (Kado Lux).

Manufacture issues still not resolved after unit failed to work - more than 18month and still Reece and the manufacturer promise and Never deliver.

Bad Service

Janet

JanetDubbo

Bad Products

I purchased a shower surround from Reece at Dubbo and when the builder went to install the unit, some of the parts were missing. We have waited three weeks and when the extra part finally arrived it was two right hand side parts instead of one right and one left. The time I have had to wait for the extra part was too long and when it arrived it was wrong.

Lucy

Lucy

Great Service

Went into Reece Plumbing Morwell , on a Saturday morning , and would like to say how helpful the young girl working was. We were looking for a kitchen tap and she went through the different options. They didn't have the one we needed in stock and she went out of her way to research what else would suit our needs. Even though we didn't buy on this occasion she was still very polite and obliging , will definitely go back to Reece Morwell for any other plumbing needs.