Reece

Reece (page 6 of 7)

Mon

MonAU

No customer service from Reece

Purchased 2 new toilets from Reece Hoppers Crossing - but 1 toilet had a fault (hairline crack in the pan) & could not be installed.
I am still waiting for Reece "Customer Service" to send a replacement (this is now 1 week ago & still no idea when this will be fixed!) - don't be fooled - there is no "Customer Service" - I call "Reece Customer Service", they cannot tell me when this will be replaced.
What a joke - do not use Reece - if there is a problem they simply do not care.

Vammof

VammofMelbourne

No Customer Service

Walked into the Caulfield Reece store and waited around for about 20 minutes without so much as a sales person approaching us. Found the whole atmosphere of the store rude and uninviting. There was no acknowledgement from any sales person of our presence and my husband and I walked out in disgust. Any thoughts of us buying anything from this store went right out the window. When I mentioned to a friend that we were appalled at the service or lack thereof, she replied "Yes, they're hopeless there. Well known for their disinterest".

peter

peterSouth East Queensland, QLD

bad advice

I found Reece at Sumner Park Qld to be the least helpful bathroom retailer I visited. They stock limited brands that could not do the job required.They told me no other brands were suitable.However I found 3 other local retailers that were more than willing to assist and found a solution with no problems. Prices tended to be high as well. The shop assistants didn't seem very knowlegable.

Astute consumer

Astute consumerwest Geelong

Great advice & customer service from Torquay branch

I am pleased to say that my dealings with staff at Reece in Torquay and particularly the manager Leigh has always gone far beyond my expectations. It's hard now days to get good customer service let alone the level that these guys provide. I am always treated as important and helped with great enthusiasm no matter how small my problem is. They even helped me find tradespeople that could do some jobs for me on different projects. I will always recommend Reece and in particular the Torquay branch. Keep up the great work guys I will be a long term customer.

grahame Coker

grahame CokerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gunnedah Store very expensive

Went to get 90mm round gutter spout outlets at the Gunnedah store. The price i was charged was almost $7 each. I asked the salesman why are they so expensive and that they are normally only around $3 each.
his response was...not even if you spent 20 thousand a month would i sell them to you for that price.
I checked later at bunnings and they are $3.20 each retail.

Reece in Melbourne cbd

I had the unfortunate experience to work with Reece. I was there for 12 months, worked in a city store. Its a joke company. They employ monkeys. There is a strategy here, like their corporate strategy, its one based on having a monopoly. They play the big game but are one of the most unprofessional organisations Ive ever worked for. From a customer point of view, shop around, try anything, dont go to Reece.

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service

I have been waiting for a showerhead to be repaired for over 8 weeks now. Shocking and rude customer service supervisor who calls me 15 mins before her plumber arrives because he has had a cancelled job. People work and cant be home in 15-30 minutes but they don't care. Two of the three products I bought from Reece were faulty. Never again.

Snake like company be warned

Try getting warrantee on one of the toilets they recommended and sold us. They blamed us for eating the wrong food (no I am serious) they treated us as if we are just an annoyance and they just wanted us to go away. I could go on but won't waste my time. unprofessional, soulless company with your wallet in mind. be warned!!

Moorebank branch

Bad attitude by showroom person and to make things worse a guy was worse after finding out he was the manager.

Find out how Reece compares to other Bathroom Shops

Terrible company to deal with

With over 27 years experience as a builder in the building industry I have never found a more unprofessional company. I also found no care for individual customers or small scale business, only interested in meeting the month sales target then good luck with the rest. Will never recommend my future clients use them and will never step foot in the door of another Reece outlet.

Andy

Andy

Bad service.

I had an issue with reece not honouring their warranty on a faulty item. Was treated badly. Reece don't care for individual consumers or small scale business. Ask your licensed plumber to buy anything necessary from a Reece store; although the cost will be greater due to the plumbers time and Reece's big mark up on prices. That way, you are covered by the plumbing company at least . Bad service and bad attitude.

Bad warranty experience

Couldn't be happier

The team at Reece Woolloongabba are very helpful, polite, friendly and professional as well as offer and recommend a good choice of products. They helped me out both over the phone and in person, and on each occasion they delivered a high quality of customer service. They have my ongoing business.
Nothing was a problem and the prices were better than another local provider.

Plumber

PlumberMelbourne

Reece rip off

I have been running a plumbing business for about two years now. I started off buying all products from Reece because they are convenient and there service is very good. About 6 months ago I started buying products elsewhere because I was sick of Reece putting up prices. I save roughly about 40% on products which are exactly the same as Reece. It is a bit disappointing knowing every time you go to Reece they only want to make large profits and not help out the smaller businesses. I make an effort now to keep Reece spendings down to a minimum.

tuxedomoon

tuxedomoonmelbourne

You get what you pay for

Biddleonia007

Biddleonia007South East Queensland, QLD

Reece - Lose the attitude!!!

Had the unfortunate experience of dealing with Reece Tweed Heads South recently when needing small number of supplies for new cooktop. I thought a specialist retail store survives on assisting clients with their needs and by providing advice to all who want to buy their products. The staff at this store are rude, obnoxious and absolutely condescending if you are anything but one of their regular plumbers. Sorry Reece Tweed, you are expensive and lack basic customer service and your staff have an attitude problem (particularly the lady member of your staff) that needs immediate adjustment!

Expensive, Condescending

Jeff2013

Jeff2013Sydney

Excellent service and products

We refitted 2 bathrooms and bought new sinks and toilets etc from Reece at Mosman NSW. We found the service to be great and they were very happy to provide advice. When it came to installation they recommended a plumber for us and this person did an efficient and quick job. Knowing how most plumbers overcharge we were pleasantly surprised at how reasonable he was.
Good service, excellent products, pleasant people to deal with

Samantha

Samantha

Terrible in every way possible

Heather40

Heather40AU

Great Service

The experience I had when I went into our local Moe Reece store was excellent... The guy who helped us sort out our heater problem could not have done enough to help us. He had our new heater sorted out in a matter of a couple of hours. I could not have been happier with his service:)
He sorted our problem out quickly

Shell64

Shell64sydney, nsw

perfect

i needed to get quotes for bathroom fixtures. the sales assistance was well presented and had a good knowledge of products in the store. i needed to find a product that was not available and he went out of his way to find me the product I was looking for .
reliable, efficent, products displayed easily for viewing, staff knew their products