Reelplay

Reelplay Questions & Answers (page 2)

Samguarda
Samguarda

My reelplay MEDIASET EXTRA
As gone into 4:3 display
How do I fix it.
I have tried reelplay info but no reply.

Chantelle S
Chantelle S

they never help do not expect assistance of any kind from them. very disappointing. Not to be recommended to anyone. am.waiting 7 months now for getting bsck whst I paid for but they refused..tried many times to get a serious valis answer ... all I got was harsh replies. refused to send me email of the chat to prove how badly they treat the customer.

Paul P.

There is not option to switch from 16:9 to 4:3, you can only resize from full screen 100% down. The channel displays whatever is being broadcast from that provider, so if they are broadcasting at 4:3 then that is what your channel will show.

Mirella pedron
Mirella pedron

How do i save channels in favourites on the Reelbox it use to have an instructions menu but no longer available

Hi Mirella,
To add channels to Favorites just start Livetv, select the channel you want to add and press the green button or just hold down the OK button. Repeat the procedure for every channel you want to add to the Favorites category. There are instructional videos on the reelplay.co or you can just ask in the support chat for help. Chat support is available 24hours.
Regards

Steve M.

I have two boxes for my parents, one old version and one new. Both are now constantly freezing and buffering . Both have 50 mb nbn. This has been happening since the recent software upgrade. Have tried direct lan connection no good. Using an old media box with internet Greek channels has no issues. Very disappointing. Can you assist?

Paul P.

Hi Steve, it's not an issue with the box. The buffering is being caused by slow internet. Yes, you may have 50mbps but it's not consistent. If the box has no data to play, then it has to stop and wait for the buffer to fill up again. Your ISP may be throttling your connection. Optus is one of the culprits. I use TPG 50 and have no buffering with all the latest updates. Have a read of this article... https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2018/11/is-your-internet-connection-being-throttled/

Steve M.

I have 2 boxes for parents both running on high speed nbn. Both are constantly freezing since the update. Is there an issue?

Michel S.

I ask can u update my box

Mario Sok

Hi Michel S. We can give you instructions on how to perform the update yourself. It should take you no more than 5 min to do. Or we can arrange a Technician to do it for you. Please head over to our website and speak to our chat support team. Our Chat support service is available 24hours. Regards

Michel S.

Can u update my devis box ???

Michel S.

I miss update but i pay for new year $135@1/11 but i cant get wi fi. Wt i do? Thnx

frank

hi i am looking to purchase a reel play for italian channels. i have my vomputer modem in a seperate room so can i still setup the reel play in the dining room but has no modem next to it . if i can what is the best way to set it up cheers frank

Mario Sok

Hi Frank, Reelplay devices have wifi built in. So if your device has good wifi signal you can connect it this way. Goto the website reelplay.co for 24/7 chat support for more info. Regards

thanx for your help

Rihab
Rihab

MY reel play is restarting every few minutes

I need a solution

Reelplay   DM

Hi, you can call 1800580997 and get help from one of our trained technicians. If the unit is faulty and in warranty they will organiase for you to return your unit for repair or replacement.

Mario Sok

Visit www.reelplay.co to speak to Reelplay 24 hour chat support.

Grace Baker
Grace Baker

Chanel 200 is out of sync. It’s the only Chanel that does it. How do I fix it

Reelplay   DM

Hi Grace, Thanks for the report. We can solve issue faster if you let us know via the website. external link  .Posting on unofficial sites like this one will add delays. Thanks again

Get an answer from our members and Reelplay representatives