Reelplay

Reelplay

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Reelplay

2.2

Do Not Subscribe To Reelplay

Worst customer support on earth.
If you want support for technical assistance you will hit the wall especially if it was [Name Removed]
All what they care about is your money.
They blocked my box for 3 months

Don't Buy it. It's not working

I purchased their Italian TV programs before Xmas last year (2020). After some initial glitches, ReelPlay seemed to be working fairly well. The those glitches (i.e., interruptions of displayed shows in mid sentences with frozen images) became ever more frequent. Finally in the last week, it has become almost impossible to watch any show because of frozen broadcast every a few seconds of viewing. I would like to add that only recently, I ventured to renew my subscription for another 6 months, to April 2021.
Clearly, I will not renew my sub any further, unless there would be a very marked improvement in ReelPlay broadcasting. Our NBN speed is about 41-59 mb/sec

Purchased in December 2020.

medo
medo

Slow does not respond at all

Don’t buy this scam , slow and poor even with 100mb per second nbn . Does not connection well with wifi or Ethernet . I am really disappointed . I selected the Italian package

Purchased in August 2021 for $180.00.

Poor customer service. FInd another provider if possible

I purchased a remote from their website, only to find out I could have bought from the reseller in my area. No one from Reelplay told me that i have access to a reseller, instead, they took advantage of the situation and sold me the remote. I had to also pay an additional $25 for shipping since the remote is coming from wherever to Canada. When I try speaking to customer support, no one is helpful. They are argumentative and focused on being right rather than helping.

Purchased in February 2021 for $75.00.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Reelplay compares to other Networked Media Players

Wael Hammoud
Wael HammoudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service

Bad service.. and 3 other friends are having the same problems i’m having. Barry from customer service is the worst, not helpful and very rude in his messages. Wont renew for sure.

bad service

bad service and hard to get hold of anyone. I rather be able to talk to someone than chat. tenico support possible you iternet bushit MY INTRNET SPEED 50MS. Upgraded to the new box ?????? and I can’t go forward or rewind anymore and I wouldn’t recommend it anyone.

Dean Jackson
Dean JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service Appalling to say the very least!

Cant call a number they don't work on weekends as trying to renew and wont accept payments everything on our part has been TRIPLED CHECKED. Do not use this company!!!!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy at all for what I am paying!!!!!!

I have had reelplay for the past 4 years and now the service has become worst of the worst .... where are you located? China?????? pull up your socks and give a better view of the channels or just give up ... I will not renew mine thats for sure!!!!!!!

Angelo R.
Angelo R.Sydney, NSW

Not happy at all .

Very bad service and hard to get hold of anyone. I rather be able to talk to someone than chat. Upgraded to the new box and I can’t go forward or rewind anymore and cannot get help from anyone.
I wouldn’t recommend it anyone.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Reelplay compares to other Networked Media Players

Luca B.
Luca B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service

Have have the service for almost 4yrs now was very good at the start but even after upgrading the unit at a cost of $79 & updating the internet to 50mbps service keeps dropping out and we I contact them for assistance all I get is rude and unhelpful service. I would be renewing after this ends and will be looking else where. If you haven't signed up DONT

Chantelle S
Chantelle SSydney, NSW

very bad support and service

in spite of promises to get back the programmes I paid for 2 years in advance which they stopped for their own reasons, 7 months now they refused to reconnect nor refund. not serious. will have to report to Ombudsman or whoever can help me with this problem. also it gives very often no internet connection, which is not true as my computer and all other On wifi work perfectly plus buffers a lot, I have unlimited data. very very disappointing. fooling customers with promises never to be respected is .....