Reelplay

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Reelplay

2.2

assistance

I had three subs now two subscriptions, two boxes unfortunately no support, no phone numbers to call for assistance, and if I call a shop there is always an excuse not to answer... it is not their job..... as for the renewal of the box before end december, I phoned more times of course no one answered just registration, then kept on the line for over 20 minutes at times only annoying music. It is not really nice of them to sell and then no more support..... quick to sell but stops there. More times no connection though my internet power and speed increased and not diminished.... .. is there a possibility to find support when it is not working or when one needs more info......... disappointed from the service.

Andy.Reelplay
Stephen Voukidis
Stephen VoukidisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service, rude and unhelpful. Some technical issues

Overall the viewing is good but has some technical issues once in a while and the stupid 7 day rewind doesn’t work either at times . Very hard to get a hold of these guys with basically no customer service and if you do they are not very helpful . If it wasn’t for my mum I wouldn’t have any thing to do with these type of people.

Purchased in January 2019 for $240.00.

Annoyed
AnnoyedSydney, NSW

So much buffering and they never fix it.

This terrible service is driving me to the point of cancelling the service. I have a fast internet speed, yet each time I contact them to fix the buffering issue, they're always questioning my connection, etc.

Wadie F.asked

I was chatting 3 hours ago regarding hd 220 receiver .the box I'd....
7EE575A97EB6,
Can u please find if my registered been accepted or not ,because every time the receiver download up 10 - 18 % then stopping
So tell me what I have to do .....it's too much headache..

Wadie F.asked

i need your office to reload my hd110 receiver asap ,for 10 days my reciver it need the new hd 220 and i already paid ..invoice no.9712 but your office said there is some delay untill november

Wadie F.asked

could you please reload my old hd110 receiver because it been stoped after I paid for the new hd 220 almost 10 days now , and I spoke to your head office they told me your technical support can do that

Get an answer from our members and Reelplay representatives