Reelplay

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Reelplay

2.0

assistance

I had three subs now two subscriptions, two boxes unfortunately no support, no phone numbers to call for assistance, and if I call a shop there is always an excuse not to answer... it is not their job..... as for the renewal of the box before end december, I phoned more times of course no one answered just registration, then kept on the line for over 20 minutes at times only annoying music. It is not really nice of them to sell and then no more support..... quick to sell but stops there. More times no connection though my internet power and speed increased and not diminished.... .. is there a possibility to find support when it is not working or when one needs more info......... disappointed from the service.

Andy.Reelplay
Carl Portella
Carl PortellaFar North Queensland, QLD

Just what we wanted!

At last we found the perfect streaming platform that’s easy to use . We only get 28mb download speeds on the NBN and it still works perfectly.
Thank you for the opportunity to keep in touch with our homeland.

Purchased in January 2020 for $421.15.

Stephen Voukidis
Stephen VoukidisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad customer service, rude and unhelpful. Some technical issues

Overall the viewing is good but has some technical issues once in a while and the stupid 7 day rewind doesn’t work either at times . Very hard to get a hold of these guys with basically no customer service and if you do they are not very helpful . If it wasn’t for my mum I wouldn’t have any thing to do with these type of people.

Purchased in January 2019 for $240.

Never been so happy.

Don't waste your time with other products. I did and lost alot of money. Just buy Reelplay.
You guys are the best. My parents are so happy. They watch it every day and works great.
Fast delivery, Easy setup, channels selection is tops. And I love the rewind for 7 days. My parents can watch all the late shows and not worry about the time difference. I cant explain in words how happy I am with this product. Had an issue with my router and the chat support was great. fixed my issue and were very friendly.
I just ordered one for my in-laws. Keep up the good work Reelplay Team.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Reelplay compares to other Networked Media Players

Annoyed
AnnoyedSydney, NSW

So much buffering and they never fix it.

This terrible service is driving me to the point of cancelling the service. I have a fast internet speed, yet each time I contact them to fix the buffering issue, they're always questioning my connection, etc.

Paul C
Paul CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

Purchased Reelplay and installed for my parents to be able to see Italian tv. relatively easy to set up with friendly support. Been using now for a year with great streaming and uninterrupted viewing.
In my opinion its a great product. P.

Mario Sok
Mario SokSydney, NSW

Nice people and great machine

I appreciate the fact that I am able to leave a voice message for assistance and I always get a call back! I feel silly sometimes calling but they are really friendly. I saw on their Facebook page they have online chat now which is handy. I will have to try soon.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Wadie F.asked

I was chatting 3 hours ago regarding hd 220 receiver .the box I'd....
7EE575A97EB6,
Can u please find if my registered been accepted or not ,because every time the receiver download up 10 - 18 % then stopping
So tell me what I have to do .....it's too much headache..

Wadie F.asked

i need your office to reload my hd110 receiver asap ,for 10 days my reciver it need the new hd 220 and i already paid ..invoice no.9712 but your office said there is some delay untill november

Wadie F.asked

could you please reload my old hd110 receiver because it been stoped after I paid for the new hd 220 almost 10 days now , and I spoke to your head office they told me your technical support can do that

Get an answer from our members and Reelplay representatives