Reelplay

Reelplay

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Reelplay

2.0
JPD
JPDHunter Region, NSW

Very bad and getting worse.

I have used their services for a few years now and the service was acceptable. What was not acceptable was the fact that they have always overcharged my credit card.

The first time it happened I thought it may have been a mistake, but it kept happening with every one of my credit card payments to them. At first I thought that their credit card merchant account is not set-up correctly, so the customer ends up paying the merchant fee instead of the merchant. I once offered to pay by cheque, in order to avoid this discrepancy, but they flatly refused. That convinced me that their merchant account is exactly the way they want it to be.

Be prepared to get cheated, by them, with every credit card payment you make.

Purchased in January 2022 at Reelplay for $259.56.

A Onci R.
A Onci R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service. The new box is not working. Will never solve your problem.

Worst customer service.
New box is not working. Got another old one and it's working perfect.
Very rude when chatting with them and will not solve your problem. No phone number to call.

Purchased in December 2021 for $129.

Chantelle S
Chantelle SSydney, NSW

Very negative

Not worth a cent, cant see anything most of time buffering, though internet is strong, my laptop, mobile, printer, tablet all working wifi perfectly, they sent new box but the remote control does not work at all, promised new one never arrived. Already cancelled two contracts, and once this is over will not renew, very bad service, no support, once paid then forget about any kind of assistance or replacements.

Purchased in August 2018.

Greg L.
Greg L.Sydney, NSW

The box must come from MARS

If you want to order a box regardless it stating on their website it will be sent express post in 3-4 days , don’t expect to get your box before 2 months at least. Customer service doesn’t exist. They respond to your enquires by being sarcastic and blaming others rather then being empathetic and listening to the feedback to improve their business practices. Don’t stress yourself going with these guys pick another provider.

Purchased in November 2021 for $389.

Do Not Subscribe To Reelplay

Worst customer support on earth.
If you want support for technical assistance you will hit the wall especially if it was [Name Removed]
All what they care about is your money.
They blocked my box for 3 months

Don't Buy it. It's not working

I purchased their Italian TV programs before Xmas last year (2020). After some initial glitches, ReelPlay seemed to be working fairly well. The those glitches (i.e., interruptions of displayed shows in mid sentences with frozen images) became ever more frequent. Finally in the last week, it has become almost impossible to watch any show because of frozen broadcast every a few seconds of viewing. I would like to add that only recently, I ventured to renew my subscription for another 6 months, to April 2021.
Clearly, I will not renew my sub any further, unless there would be a very marked improvement in ReelPlay broadcasting. Our NBN speed is about 41-59 mb/sec

Purchased in December 2020.

medo
medo

Slow does not respond at all

Don’t buy this scam , slow and poor even with 100mb per second nbn . Does not connection well with wifi or Ethernet . I am really disappointed . I selected the Italian package

Purchased in August 2021 for $180.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Poor customer service. FInd another provider if possible

I purchased a remote from their website, only to find out I could have bought from the reseller in my area. No one from Reelplay told me that i have access to a reseller, instead, they took advantage of the situation and sold me the remote. I had to also pay an additional $25 for shipping since the remote is coming from wherever to Canada. When I try speaking to customer support, no one is helpful. They are argumentative and focused on being right rather than helping.

Purchased in February 2021 for $75.

Wael Hammoud
Wael HammoudGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very bad service

Bad service.. and 3 other friends are having the same problems i’m having. Barry from customer service is the worst, not helpful and very rude in his messages. Wont renew for sure.

bad service

bad service and hard to get hold of anyone. I rather be able to talk to someone than chat. tenico support possible you iternet bushit MY INTRNET SPEED 50MS. Upgraded to the new box ?????? and I can’t go forward or rewind anymore and I wouldn’t recommend it anyone.

Dean Jackson
Dean JacksonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service Appalling to say the very least!

Cant call a number they don't work on weekends as trying to renew and wont accept payments everything on our part has been TRIPLED CHECKED. Do not use this company!!!!

Paula
PaulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not happy at all for what I am paying!!!!!!

I have had reelplay for the past 4 years and now the service has become worst of the worst .... where are you located? China?????? pull up your socks and give a better view of the channels or just give up ... I will not renew mine thats for sure!!!!!!!

Angelo R.
Angelo R.Sydney, NSW

Not happy at all .

Very bad service and hard to get hold of anyone. I rather be able to talk to someone than chat. Upgraded to the new box and I can’t go forward or rewind anymore and cannot get help from anyone.
I wouldn’t recommend it anyone.

Luca B.
Luca B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very poor service

Have have the service for almost 4yrs now was very good at the start but even after upgrading the unit at a cost of $79 & updating the internet to 50mbps service keeps dropping out and we I contact them for assistance all I get is rude and unhelpful service. I would be renewing after this ends and will be looking else where. If you haven't signed up DONT

Vincent M
Vincent Mmelbourne

So Easy to use, it just works out of the box