Reelplay

Reelplay

See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Reelplay

2.2
Carl Portella
Carl PortellaFar North Queensland, QLD

Just what we wanted!

At last we found the perfect streaming platform that’s easy to use . We only get 28mb download speeds on the NBN and it still works perfectly.
Thank you for the opportunity to keep in touch with our homeland.

Purchased in January 2020 for $421.15.

Never been so happy.

Don't waste your time with other products. I did and lost alot of money. Just buy Reelplay.
You guys are the best. My parents are so happy. They watch it every day and works great.
Fast delivery, Easy setup, channels selection is tops. And I love the rewind for 7 days. My parents can watch all the late shows and not worry about the time difference. I cant explain in words how happy I am with this product. Had an issue with my router and the chat support was great. fixed my issue and were very friendly.
I just ordered one for my in-laws. Keep up the good work Reelplay Team.

Paul C
Paul CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product

Purchased Reelplay and installed for my parents to be able to see Italian tv. relatively easy to set up with friendly support. Been using now for a year with great streaming and uninterrupted viewing.
In my opinion its a great product. P.

Mario Sok
Mario SokSydney, NSW

Nice people and great machine

I appreciate the fact that I am able to leave a voice message for assistance and I always get a call back! I feel silly sometimes calling but they are really friendly. I saw on their Facebook page they have online chat now which is handy. I will have to try soon.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Reelplay compares to other Networked Media Players

Wadie F.asked

I was chatting 3 hours ago regarding hd 220 receiver .the box I'd....
7EE575A97EB6,
Can u please find if my registered been accepted or not ,because every time the receiver download up 10 - 18 % then stopping
So tell me what I have to do .....it's too much headache..

Wadie F.asked

i need your office to reload my hd110 receiver asap ,for 10 days my reciver it need the new hd 220 and i already paid ..invoice no.9712 but your office said there is some delay untill november

Wadie F.asked

could you please reload my old hd110 receiver because it been stoped after I paid for the new hd 220 almost 10 days now , and I spoke to your head office they told me your technical support can do that

Get an answer from our members and Reelplay representatives