Regal Sleep Solutions SA, Churchill

Regal Sleep Solutions SA, Churchill

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (0%) · Not as advertised (100%)

Douglas

DouglasSouthern and Hills, SA

So happy i made this choice

Nice big store with lots to choose from. Service was friendly and professional, and didnt feel pressured or rushed into a decision. We did not have to assemble bed it was done for us, and the old one taken away. I recommend Regal to my friends, and like their policy of return.

Store LocationChurchill Road, Kilburn

Shaik R.

Shaik R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed!

Disappointed with the product & the quality. Less than a year since we bought the mattress, with two replacements already and now the mattress has started to dip (even after picking the firm one), causing body pains to my wife. On the contrary, the customer service at the store was great. Wonderful staff and store managers. I would never recommend the product to anyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Regal
Tim S.Regal
Joy W.

Joy W.Adelaide

A wonky start but a happy ending!

Store LocationChurchill Road Kilburn SA
Tony H.

Tony H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highest quality without the fluff

Great service and top quality mattresses. Best in Australia! Chhean Horn and Rishi Chadha has always been welcoming and takes the time to listen. Greeted with a smile and offered tea/coffee as soon as I step through the door. Amazing experience all round.

John T

John TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleased with the mattress.

We are happy with the matress, it is very comfortable however our only concern was that there was no written detail about the turning of the mattress in terms of how often.

Dave and Michelle

Dave and MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Rishi the sales person was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy, he demonstrated all the features and recomended certain mattresses to suit our needs. After laying on several different mattresses we ended up choosing the wellness indulgence firm mattress. I highly recommended Regal Sleep solutions if you are suffering a bad back and want great customer service.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Jack

JackMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too good to be true!

We recently bought a Queen Mattress and are very happy with the product and the service. Excellent customer service! Both Rishi and Chhean at Churchill store are friendly and helpful and they listen to what your requirements are before recommending anything. What we liked was that no one from the store is pushy or forces you to buy something. Rishi helped us make an informed decision and we bought a queen mattress. Really helped with my wife's back issue. Also recommended to a friend and even he bought a queen mattress from there. Would recommend this store to everyone anytime!

Fantastic drivers

Although we waited over Christmas for the bed to arrive the service of the drivers was great. They bought the bed up 14 stairs and assembled it for us.

Shop LocationSA, Churchill

Excellent shopping experience Rishi inspires confidence in your product thankyou

Rishi knew the product
Was very personable
Enjoyed my shopping experience
looking forward to enjoying proper support for my neck and hip which is suffering at present
I appreciated my Physio’s recommendation

vico

vicoAU

Good salesmen, Good mattress

I went in with a budget quite low for a mattress but Rishi somehow get me to buy a $2000 queen size mattress. He is a good salesman while is very honest at the same time.

The mattress itself is good, firm and not bouncing like my previous one. Definitely better for your back than the old traditional spring mattress. The memory foam pillow is also great for your neck.

Dave B

Dave BAdelaide

The best mattress I have purchased in almost 38 years!

After a referral from my physiotherapist, Rishi contacted me and an appointment was made to visit the Churchill store. During my visit, my health issues were discussed (sleep apnoea, weight etc) and all support levels of mattresses were tried. After my selection was made, I went back to the lower level to compare the difference, I was convinced I had made the right choice. Here it is 3 months later and I have not regretted my purchase at all. Thank you Rishi and the Regal Sleep team for a fantastic mattress.

Riess

RiessAdelaide

I couldnt fault there customer service

Thanks to Chean for helping me choose the right mattress for my bad back today, very easy to get along with and made the process painless

October 6th 2018 Update: a world of difference

i came from a $400 mattress to the byron bay mattress, ive now had this for 2 months and i went from having back pains and struggling to fall asleep to now having no back pain and instantly falling asleep, no regrets in buying this mattress

Customer service was outstanding very helpful easy to get along with, delivery was quick and on time

Shop LocationSA, Churchill

Great customer service, Best matress ever.

The staff at the Churchill Regal store are great. They are very knowledgeable of the products and very helpful. My husband and I look forward to going to bed to sleep now. The mattress has made a big change for the better in our sleep and our bodies feels so much better for it. Thank you for all the great service and product.

Great service, great mattress

Recently got a new mattress from regal sleep solutions on Churchill road, Adelaide. Fantastic service and a great price, the staff were most helpful,professional and provided a quick turn around on the product. Not to mention the mattress is top notch. Highly recommended.

Shop LocationChurchill road, Adelaide

Fantastic bed and fantastic service.

Visited Regal Sleep Solutions by chance and was able to source the perfect bed for my parents. Really fantastic service right through to delivery.
Cannot recommend highly enough.

Shop LocationChurchhill Centre

Great for all ages!

Recently moved our little one from his converted cot/bed into his big boy bed and got his single bed from regal. The team here are incredible! Customer service is obviously very important to them and they are so very helpful. Rishi and Laura got us a great deal. Can't recommend the store and its staff enough!

Shop LocationChurchill centre

Friendly staff, great deals

Really friendly service by Rishi, he got us a great deal and helped us find something that would suit both of us. The 30 day mattress guarantee also makes me feel really secure about buying from here! Thanks guys will come back again.

Shop LocationChurchill

Awesome service

Friendly service and helpfull option to choose which mattress. Just went into have a look but end up buy one.

Shop LocationChurchill at south Australia

Needed A New Mattress.

Laura at Churchill Rd was very Nice and her Knowledge of what mattress we required was Fantastic.. We cannot wait to sleep on the Mattress.. Thank You..

Shop LocationChurchill Rd Adelaide..