Regal Sleep Solutions SA, Colonnades

Regal Sleep Solutions SA, Colonnades

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (75%) · Not as advertised (25%)

Wonderful service.

Just before Christmas we purchased two single beds from the Colonnades store, the service was
absolutely wonderful, Heather is a very helpful lady. As my husband has Parkinsons the first mattress
was to soft so we had to change it. The ladies both Heather and Sharon were wonderful and nothing
was to much trouble. The delivery came on time both times and the fellows were very pleasant and
polite. Thank you very much for making it a good shopping experience

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationColonades-Noarlunga. South Australia.

Davo E.

Davo E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service! Such a comfy bed!!

Store LocationColonnades
Peter C

Peter CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, so Good

Were given ample opportunity to try the beds. Knowing we have a year to change our mattress preference is reassuring, but all seems okay. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Store LocationColonnades, SA
phil

philMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very comfotable

heather was very informative and helpful during the selection process. we are very happy with our Elegance mattress plus the delivery guys were also very polite and helpful. phil & diane

Store Locationnoarlunga

Old Col

Old ColMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Colin and Lee

Georgi was excellent, explained the different types of support and mattresses. We even upgraded from our original thoughts. Our new mattress is fantastic. Very enjoyable experience, thankyou to all at Regal Team Noarlunga.

Store LocationNoarlunga

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceeded expectations, therefore, no need to shop around

Very impressed with the professional service we received from Sharon at Colonnades. Informative, knowledgeable and friendly, therefore, decided there was no need to "shop around". The delivery personnel were also outstanding and efficient. Thank you for ensuring our purchase and delivery exceeded our expectations. Will have no hesitation in recommending family and friends.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationColonnades, South Ausralia

BOOF

BOOFSouthern and Hills, SA

buying experience

Sharon at Colonades store greeted us with such a vibrant personality and after going to other bedding stores over a 1 month period her sales attributes shone out it was great to feel welcolmed into such a friendly enviroment thus buying our queen size mattress and electric base which i am so pleased with and good price to match. Sharon please keep up your excellent approach you will be the winner and i will definately be referring people to deal at Regal Sleep Solutions Colonades as my personal experience was 12 out of 10. Regards Paul Encounter Bay.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store LocationShop SP200/ No 54 Beach Road Colonnades Shopping Centre Noarlunga Centre S.Aust.

My new Bed from Regal Colonnades. SA

The staff I found very helpful in showing me a large range of products and I am pleased with the bed I bought. Assembly was no problem I found it easy to do also the delivery boys were right on time - good service and a satisfied customer.

Store LocationCollonades SA
Nic

Nic

Fantastic Service

Fantastic service from Sharon who bent over backwards to help me get the best bed for my budget and delivery and set up was first class. Very happy and would highly recommend.

Store LocationColonnades

Fantastic Service

Excellent custmer service & I am very happy with my mattress.. I would recommend Regal at Colonnades very highly! Thankyou Heather and Sharon

Kim R

Kim RStrathalbyn

Great customer service

Heather was very informative and assisted us in making our choice. The mattress was delivered ahead of schedule and the delivery man Josh was also very helpful.

Shop LocationSA, Collonades

Great mattress and customer service!

Regal have a good range of mattresses at a good price with 10 year warranty.

We were looking for a firm mattress and think we found the right one but would know for sure after 2 weeks' use. With 30 day exchange/refund trial you can not go wrong.

Heather was very friendly and helpful even home delivered our mattress protector @ 9:20pm!

Jend

JendAdelaide

Great mattress

Thank you to the professional team Heather and Sharon at Regal Sleep Solutions Collonades. They were incredibly helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about the products and the delivery team were also great. They took away our old mattress and left us with a beautiful supportive comfy new mattress that is just perfect for us. If you want a great nights sleep and appreciate good customer service this is the place to go.

Wonderful service

Very happy with the service, Heather was amazing, most helpful, walked us through what we wanted organised everything for us

Shop LocationSA, Collonades

At last a good night's sleep

Found via the internet we found the shop easy to find at Collonades we found a bed that we found suited us. Heather was thorough and helpful

Shop LocationSA, Collonades

exceptional personal contact by sharon

Sharon was fantastic with her people skills. the bed is so comfortable . I can not rember the last time I was able to sleep the whole night without tossing and turning. it has eased the pain in my body immensely. its the best bed I have ever slept on

Chris K

Chris KMcLaren Vale, South Australia 5172

Sharon was extremely patient with me!

Sharon at Noarlunga store was very willing to let me try every mattress in her store. I finally decided on the Super Firm King Single mattress and was excited when it was delivered on scheduled day. The delivery men were very fast and efficient, and the bed is awesome! I am a tall person and needed the extra leg room as well a firm mattress for my bad back. Overall it was a very good experience and great bed!

Supreme!

Bought in-store.
Heather from Colonades SA store was lovelly, knows her stuff and is very accommodating!
Love my new investment!

Shop LocationColonades SA

Greg

GregAdelaide

Great mattress...Great experience

We'd been everywhere (almost) looking for a mattress but dropped into the Colonnades store as we were just passing by. So glad we did as the service from the sales people in the store was great. No pressure and very patient. I was quite specific with what I wanted and they went out of their way to make sure the mattress I purchased was exactly right for me. The delivery guys were extremely helpful as well which topped the whole purchase off nicely. Thanks

Shop LocationColonnades

Jay

JayAdelaide

Friendly customer service and amazingly comfortable mattresses 5 stars all the way

Easy and relaxed the staff made all options available and found the perfect mattress for me would recommend to anyone

Shop LocationCollonades noarlunga