2Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Brighton East

95% · 743 · 4%

Suzi
Suzi

Best Mattress Buy - Aussie Owned and Made family company

Great service by Janine & Em and Delivery by Terry most helpful all round. I like to buy from Aussie owned family operated and always buy my pillows here but this time it was a big purchase a new mattress. Very happy with the mattress.

Thanks guys all round great

Suzi xx

Maha
MahaMelb2 posts

professional advice!

Very professional and so helpful with great advice.

Tried all the bed and pilow options and was then advised on best physio options for our needs.

They are the real deal! Thanks Janine, Em & Bec!

Mmoss
Mmoss

Great mattress, great service

Em was a wonderful sales person, she has a wealth of knowledge in this industry! So great to be able to have a laugh and connect with someone who was more than welling to help. She is very passionate about her work and I highly recommend her as well as regal solutions in general!

Lea
Lea

Service delivery

I am writing about the delivery service we received for our mattress on Wednesday 15/11. Terry phoned us the night delivery. He was punctual, courtesous , and went over and above in moving our mattresses around our home for the our satisfaction, being very careful too in our home to not disturb any of the other furniture. Best delivery service we ever had!! 5 star rating from us for his services. We are happy too with the quality of the mattress?

Eleisha K
Eleisha K
  VIC, Brighton East

Amazing customer service and products!

Em at Regal Sleep Solutions Brighton East was incredible and helped me find a great new mattress in my price range!

No more springs in my back! Yay!

Caroline M
Caroline M

Great experience

I purchased 3 mattresses from East Brighton store.

It was the most pleasant shopping experience i have had in along time.

Em could not have been more helpful or delightful.

NICK
NICK

LOVED MY EXPERIENCE

Regal was a great experience. I was really looked after by Em, she went above and beyond the expectation I had for service. She guided me throughout my entire experience and had the answers for any question I threw at her. Absolute superstar! Thank you again :) Nick

Kirsty and Simon
Kirsty and Simon
  VIC, Brighton East

Janine and Bec were fantastic!!

Janine and Bec made it easy for us to make this purchase. They were helpful, informative and fun.

Thanks Ladies!!

Maria Mollica
Maria MollicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Perfect

I went into the store to purchase a mattress and u didn't know

What i wanted and Janine was amazing she helped me choose the perfect mattress for me

And fir the last week I have been dealing with Bec and she's like a breath of fresh air always bubbly and helpful thanks Bec

And the delivery was very smooth the guys were very professional

Big thank you to all of you

Dave
Dave

Rockin

Fantastic service! Em & Bec are superstars, very helpful, great prices & a large range to choose from. Cheers & thanks again.

Jack
Jack

Cheap and flexible delivery

Bed base and mattress great value for money, flexible cheap delivery. And the blokes who delivered were top notch getting it up 3 flights of stairs, without a single mark on the wall, or swear word.

Missamadeus
Missamadeus

So so so happy

Thanks so much Charlie for all of your help today! We've been hunting a mattress for 6 months and with your help and patience we feel confident we've got the best possible bed! definitely the best mattress we've seen both quality and price! Can't wait for it to arrive and can't thank you enough for taking the time with us today! Thanks to Em too for the laughs! Enjoy the burger and physio restaurant haha!

Eve
EveMelbourne

Excellent Service!

Super service! Janine was amazing! From the minute we walked in, she was friendly, informative and shared a wealth of knowledge including the optimal choice for improved posture. I can't wait until my new bed arrives! Many thanks!

May 29th 2017 Update: Excellent Delivery!

Super smooth delivery! My bed was delivered by Callum and Paddy from A-Grade Transport, who were incredibly professional and patient. Wonderful service!

Yuval
Yuval
  VIC, Brighton East

This shopping experienced changed my life and is shaping me day by day

I came in having little to no idea about anything at all, but lovely Michelle quickly came to rescue me from my sheepish inexperience and by the end of it I got the perfect mattress. I came confused and alone, and left with a mattress and a new best friend ♡

Ryan
Ryan
  VIC, Brighton East

Amazing help and customer service

Michelle and Em were a great help and offered very competitive pricing. Highly recommend going in and getting help from them, you'll thank me after.

Joanne
JoanneMelbourne2 posts

Excellent Mattress

Both Jodi and Emilie from the Brighton East store where myself and my son purchased our new mattresses from, where very helpful and assisted us greatly with finding a mattress that would suit us. We are very happy with our purchases and would recommend them to anyone that would be considering a new mattress.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Brighton East compares to other Furniture Shops

Nat
Nat

Kids mattresses!

Thanks to Charlie and Em for your patience in selecting king single mattresses for our boys - they certainly tested out your beds!

Appreciate your advise and Easter eggs!

Jacqui T
Jacqui T

Perfect bed, outstanding service

We purchased a bed and mattress for my growing son. We are thrilled with it delivered tonight. Em at the Brighton branch was so incredibly helpful Andrew we waited less than a week for delivery. An all round too service.

Joe
JoeMelbourne
Ryan s
Ryan s

Great customer service!

The store was lovely and inviting, Michelle was extremely kind, helpful and informative! I came back two weeks later and she knew exactly who I was. Great customer service!

K Panda
K PandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Sleeping like a baby

We purchased the 'Healthy life classic' mattress in January, I had been experiencing neck and back pain for weeks and since delivery of our new mattress we are pain free and sleeping like babies.

Karl
KarlMelbourne2 posts
  VIC, Brighton East

Sound practical advice given for a suitable bed for my bad back

I purchased my bed in-store. Emllie provided excellent service and was very charming explaining the differences between the beds and provided a very good price and mattress protector.

Show details ·  3

Tracey B
Tracey B
Regina F
Regina FMelbourne

Great Australian product great service

Em was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. She gave us useful info to make the decision at the same time gave us space to browse around the store. It was refreshing. Highly recommend.

Lisa
Lisa

Great customer service

My husband and I shopped at another wholesaler before Regal Sleep Solutions and didnt buy anything as we were unsure. But soon as we walked in to Regal Sleep Solutions, we felt comfortable, welcomed and were educated by Michelle as to the best mattress for our lifestyle and family. We bought a mattress within 10 minutes! We would not hesitate in recommending Regal Sleep Solutions to anyone!

Wani
Wani2 posts

Quality, service and value

See Janine at Brighton East for attentive service and knowledge; you'll have your sleep sorted once and for all... and it's Australian made!

Clem
ClemGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
Dez
Dez
  VIC, Brighton East

Happy business with Regal, they really do have the solution to all your sleeping needs

If your looking for a quality product made in Aus look no further! Regal Sleep Solutions is the place to go! They made finding the right bed SO easy. The great customer service accompanied with the necessary medical expertise means you can sleep comfortably knowing you've made the right choice. literally! Also a big thankyou to the lovely Emilie who made finding the right mattress such a breeze and felt i was in real good hands. I am eagerly waiting and looking forward to see the regal truck outside my house! Thankyou again for all your help.

Sam
Sam

From Sam and Eleanor - Regal Brighton East

A big Thank You to Em and the team for their great service picking the right mattresses for us and our daughter. They really took the time to listen and we're loving the new beds.

Anne
Anne
  VIC, Brighton East

So happy with the customer service!

I made the purchase in the store. Em was very helpful and knowledgeable about the beds. Thank you again Em.

Sheila
Sheila

Best sleep ever!

We had best night sleep EVER. On our new bed, Em knows her stuff, easy to set up and great service.

Jenny
Jenny2 posts

Patient and knowledgeable service

After visiting several places in the confusing search for a new bed, Em at Brighton store was a breath of fresh air. She listened, patiently answered our questions, clearly explained our options and helped us customise a bed to match our needs. Thanks for a great price, too!

Ady
Ady2 posts
  VIC, Brighton East

Best customer service and beds

Fabulous products excellent customer service and competitive prices!! Love this store!! Friendly and client focused both on the phone and when I went to make my purchase. Well done

Julie S
Julie S

Great New Mattress

Great knowledge, service & price today at Regal Sleep Solutions by Trish & Jodi. Good to support an Australian made & owned business.

TonyD

J TaylorMelbourne
melb2014
melb20142 posts

Terrible Customer Service

We purchased a Queen bed + base. Firstly they delivered a double base instead of a queen. Then on the day the replacement base would be delivered they said 12noon, then after a couple of phone calls finally changed delivery time to 4pm. Person at East Brighton store was awful on the phone. No customer service.

Bad service and follow up Show details

Regal Sleep