Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Fairfield

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Fairfield

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (5)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (50%) · Not as advertised (50%)

Irinna B.

Irinna B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor final sale

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Regal
Tim S.Regal

Nil

NilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Rob at Regal Fairfield! Wow!

Wow a perfect mattress! Easy parking Spacious showroom to try all
Options. Best sales service. no pressure professional warm and trustworthy Fast delivery. Highly recommend especially for back issues. Thanks Rob

Lion24

Lion24Melbourne

Exceptional service from start to finish

Sue was both friendly and knowledgeable. From the moment I walked into the store, to the day of delivery, I was impressed with the high level of customer service. Beautiful mattresses, would highly recommend!

Product Appearance As advertised
Thommo

ThommoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Going to be a great night’s sleep.......zzzzz

Rachielle served us at the Fairfield shop. This lady’s knowledge of all things bed and sleep related is incredible! We tried the pillows she recommended - slept like tops, necks felt great this morning. Mattress is to follow on Friday. If it’s as she predicts, we may never ever get out of bed again! Well done Rachielle and thank you!

Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationFairfield

we would like to thank staff at FAIRFIELD very helpful and delivery service

staff at fairfield very helpful we are very pleased with the service
and the delivery men were on time and we were happy with the service they rang the day before
the mattress we are very happy with the australian product

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Store Locationfairfield

Excellent product knowledge and assistance

The guidance through buying a new bed was really helpful. The advice to selecting the base and mattress helped us to avoid a mistake.

R7ken

R7kenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A smooth sleep choice experience

Last Saturday we attended Regal Fairfield store. We had the pleasure of encountering Sue, who provided us with a detailed knowlege of the beds she was selling. She was a cheerful and helpful person in helping us decide the right bed for.our needs. And today, a week later, the bed was delivered at the agreed time, with care by Callen and Johnathon, two very pleasent people.

Wonderful shopping experience!

Thankyou Sue at Fairfield, for a wonderful shopping experience! We were shopping around for a couple of beds for our new home, and you were the first store we visited. The impressive sale prices, but most of all, the wonderful service, made us feel there was no need to shop/look elsewhere. The King bed you helped us select for our Master Bed is like a little piece of heaven. We love our new beds, and your expertise made our shopping experience an easy one. Thankyou!

Great Experience

A huge thank you to Rachielle for her time and expertise last Saturday. She was very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and made the purchase of our new beds a fun experience. No pressure to buy, just great old fashioned customer service with a smile. The shop stocks a wide range of bedding solutions and has something for every price bracket - plus they are having a sale at the moment! We thoroughly recommend Regal Sleep Solutions Fairfield and the great staff.

Sandy

SandyMelbourne

Fantastic bed at an unbeatable price!

Sue was fantastic and extremely helpful. We would thoroughly recommend Regal Sleeping Fairfield to anyone looking for a bed. Really happy with everything :-)

Denise

DeniseHeidelberg

A good decision!

Shop LocationVIC, Fairfield

Fairfield Regel for the win!

Great service in store and also great delivery service. Delivered on time and as requested.
Mattresses are also excellent and very comfortable.
Highly recommend.

Excellent experience

Very happy with the service I received. Rachielle was very friendly, has good product knowledge regarding mattress selection, she took the time to walk me through several different options for a spare mattress suited to my current bed frame. Highly recommended. The price was good too. The delivery was smooth and drama free and in time for my guest arriving. They rang the day before to confirm delivery time and on the day confirmed when they were due to arrive. Will be returning to get my own custom made mattress shortly!

Professional customer service

Sue from Regal solutions Fairfield made the whole experience of choosing my mattress&base easy,she was warm,caring&understanding of my needs,very informative,not at all pushy,i am totally confident with my choice,thanks Sue!

Cjoym

CjoymMelbourne

Great service, great Bed and easiest bed base I have ever assembled

They have a great range of mattresses to suit all budgets and helpful knowledgeable staff to help you choose. I have bought many mattresses here over the years for various family members. Most recently I bought the healthy life mattress. I love it - great support and comfort. And the bed base i got was the easiest i have ever assembled.

Great service all round

In store purchase that was made very easy, never felt pressured and Sue was just lovely, listened to what my concerns were and fit the mattress to my needs. The mattress selection has changed my sleeping life!! Thanks Sue you are a gem and the delivery guys were great too.

Riki

RikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a mattress!

We went to Regal Fairfield and the salesperson Rachielle was so helpful and knowledgeable about all her stock. She listened to our needs and steered us in the right direction. We had shopped around for days and were so fed up with bad sales people, over inflated prices for the quality, when we should’ve just come here first. We’ve never looked back. It’s the best nights sleep we’ve ever had. I’ve suffered with a bad back for a long time and after sleeping on our new mattress for a little over 2 weeks, even my Chiroractor sees a marked improvement in my spine. My pain has lessened also. All in all a great quality mattress for a great price.
We can’t recommend Regal Sleep Solutions highly enough.
Thanks again Rachielle.

perefect serive

have visited the fairfield shop twice now, the second time was just recently to buy my partner a pillow similar to mine, she remembered who we were. Both times have been an expeciptional service from Rachielle. she doesn't try and sell you anything she cares about helping you and making sure you have a product that will make a difference. when i am ready to buy a new mattress i will 100% be coming here and talking Rachielle.

Yvonne

Yvonne

Nice mattress and great service

Sue from the shop was great and very patient on explaining all different products to me. Delivery guys - callan and jourdan was great.

Tony OBrien

Tony OBrienMelbourne

Sue from Fairfield was superb

I went into the Fairfield store worried that I would receive a high pressure sales pitch, after a bad experience at another bedding store a few years ago (not Regal).

I was pleasantly surprised. Sue was helpful and allowed me to try all of the beds and make my own decision - no pressure. I ended up buying the firm mattress, which wasn't too firm. I was sure that I would end up purchasing a plush mattress but was impressed by the support provided by the firm mattress. And the price was good too. Love it. The delivery was super easy with the guys calling me the night before to confirm.

Recommend Regal Sleep Solutions for price and service.