2Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Frankston

93% · 786 · 7%

Richard
Richard

Great sleep last night

Thank you Kevin, we are delighted with our new mattress. We weren't sure what we wanted, but you had all the information and a fantastic price as well.

Rob
RobMelbourne

Finally,after 20 years, a new single bed mattress for our spare room

Being pleased with all aspects of our recent purchase of a QS ensemble from Kevin at the Frankston store, we naturally went to him to purchase a new single bed mattress for our spare room.

Again we were well pleased with the in-store attention and especially the price.

Kevin, as my 91 year old mother in law would say; "he's a very nice man".

Geoff08
Geoff08Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
Jacqueline
Jacqueline

Choosing a new bed

I found Kevin at the Frankston store of Regal Sleep to be most professional and knowledgeable in helping me choose a bed to suit my needs. He was patient, and I didn't feel pressured to make a hasty choice. He also explained the pillow choice importance so I'm looking forward to some great sleeps. Thanks Kevin.

bob
bob

relaxed no pressure service

just left frankston regal sleep solutions store.the service we received from kevin was outstanding ,he showed us all options ,explaining in detail matching us to the bed that suited our needs perfectly.a honestly good experience thank you so much

phil
philfrankston

Kevin, Regal sleep Frankston

From the first hand shake to the last, Kevin was extremely helpful in purchasing a mattress, gave very clear detailed explanations and was a pleasure to do business with!

I look forward to many good sleeps with my new mattress

thanks Kevin!

Julian
Julian

Fantastic Customer Service

Kevin was extremely helpful and gave us the best advice concerning our needs, Fantastic deal on our purchase. We are extremely happy with our purchase and highly recommend you go see Kevin at the Regal Sleep Solutions store in Frankston.

Gavan
GavanFrankston

Great personalised attention

Kevin was very attentive to my needs and always ensured I was happy with my purchase plus gave a great price.

danielson
danielsonNorth-East, TAS21 posts

Superb service

My wife and I went into Regal at Frankston, the knowledge and service was amazing. After discussing what type would suit best we purchased it on the day. Turns out the advice was very sound as our sleeps are fantastic.

Lucy.m
Lucy.m
  VIC, Frankston

Served by kevin was very helpful great place to shop so pleased with my product great delivery service tooo cant wait to have a great nights sleep thanks kevin!!!!

Pems
PemsMelbourne
  VIC, Frankston

Purchasing a product in store was helpful and insightful as you bought a product that met your needs. The service was fantastic as the staff member was friendly and factual about the product

A P
A PMelbourne

Save grief-stricken straight to Regal Sleep Solutions

Kevin from Regal Sleep Solutions was very professional, knowledgeable and helped me make an informed decision to purchase a mattress which is perfect for me. I could have saved myself grief by going straight to Regal Sleep Solutions. Turns out my sister also bought from them several real years ago and she's also happy with her bed. Thank you and I'll happily recommend you Ally ps I have included my docket number so you can be sure this is a verified purchase (sorry but uploading my invoice is too complicated)

Brian
Brian

Nice people

I shopped at Regal Sleep Frankston, and was taken care of by Kevin.

I was shown mattresses appropriate to my age, physique and budget.

Most other shops I tried appeared to guide me way beyond my budget.

I look forward to receiving it on Thursday.

Thanks Kevin

Tiina
TiinaSeaford

Excellent service

Kevin was super helpful. Went through all the mattresses and help us find the right one for us with a suitable price.

Emorphe
EmorpheMelbourne5 posts
Peter
Peter
Furniture Shops

Find out how Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Frankston compares to other Furniture Shops

Lord Pooh Bah
Lord Pooh BahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Verified VIC, Frankston

Great service as soon as I walked in

I had been walking into showrooms on a mission to buy a bed and was disappointed by the lack of service. However when I entered Regal Sleep at Frankston I was immediately greeted, shown a great range of options and prices, and they were more than happy to meet my delivery schedule.

I'm very happy with the quality of the bed and the whole buying experience.

Thank you very much Ben!

VIC, Frankston

we purchased 2 mattress from Regal Sleep Solutions Frankston. I would definitely recommend people to go in and see Ben and Regal Sleep Solutions Frankston.

June 22nd 2017 Update: Best mattress and best price

So happy with our mattress we had to go in again and buy another mattress. Once again Ben was very helpful and had it delivered to us for free this time. Thanks again

William
William

Great Service at Frankston

Great service right from the monent we stepped into the store. Ben helped us find the right mattress also adding free delivery and take away of our old mattress. I shall make sure all of my friends and family come to see you at Regal Sleep Solution Frankston.

George and Jenny
George and JennySkye
  VIC, Frankston

Best Mattress , Top Service !

We recently purchased our third mattress (Healthy Life Firm) and we couldn't be happier. So comfortable and supportive ! They really are the best value mattresses on the market. We got a fantastic deal and the friendly service was top notch. Many thanks to Maurie , Ben and Kevin for taking care of all our needs.

Sandy
Sandy
  VIC, Frankston

Peaceful nights sleep at last

I would like to thank Kevin for his excellent service. We were looking for a new mattress but not knowing much about the new technologies with regard to mattresses. Kevin was both professional and genuine as he explained the benefits of the mattress that, with his guidance, we finally choose .The delivery was on time and installed with no hassles whatsoever.I would gladly recommend Kevin and Regal Sleep Solutions, exceptional customer solutions.

Bob
Bob

Fantastic Nights' Sleep at last

My wife and I called at the store with a view to checking out mattress toppers, and Kevin was extremely helpful and informative without pushing the product in our faces, He gave us a price and was keen that we check out other products at various stores. We did this and found his price to be the best and to our amazement, out of 4 stores visited 3 had regal toppers and no other brand, but were dearer for same item. Needless to say we returned to Kevin's store and made the purchase, and we are extremely satisfied with the product - FANTASTIC.

Helma
Helma

Great service at Frankston store

We recently purchased an Indulgence Plush King size mattress from Murray and Kevin at the Frankston store. They were very informative and so helpful without the pushy salesperson routine that we received elsewhere! Quality and price were important to us but it was a great experience dealing with professionals who know their stuff! The mattress is great and was delivered within a week without fuss. Would recommend Murray and Kevin in Frankston over the 10 other stores we visited!!

Amanda
Amanda
  VIC, Frankston

The best customer service by far

Great service from Kevin at Frankston store, friendly and personable, he gave me a great deal that beat all competitors. Can't wait for my bed to be delivered. Thanks Kevin

Allison
AllisonFARNKSTON

slerping soundly

Sales service was great, even held the price well after the sale ended. Each mattress was delivered separately and took the mattress up stairs. But when the driver arrived with the last king mattresse he was on his own. When I rang to complain about the delivery driver not being able to take the mattress upstairs the owner came out with another and they took it upstairs and also bought pillows and covers to appolgise for the error. The mattresses are great and our whole family love them. They made sure we got what we needed and didn't try to upsell us. Made to feel important no matter when we went into the store and remembered the promise to hold the prices.

Gabby
Gabby3 posts

Great night's sleep

We have found that the indulgence range of beds true to their name. Kevin was terrific in carefully explaining the products available. He was extremely courteous. We couldn't be happier with the outcome.

Diana
Diana3 posts
Matt
Matt

Best mattress for 2017

Kevin at the Frankston store was very helpful in showing us a variety of models in our price range and gave us as much time we needed to try each one while explaining the features and benefits. I wanted a soft, pillow-top luxury mattress without the highly expensive price tag attached you would see at competitors stores & comes with a great 15 year warranty. As there is no middle man involved they are able to keep costs at an reasonable price and passing benefits onto the customer. Highly durable quality materials are used in this mattress that will last for years. Would compliment the luxury Macro Ultimate XD mattress if you could throw in some memory foam pillows for the ultimate night sleep.

Lorna
Lorna

Service was Great from Kevin

Really good service from Kevin, was helpful and friendly, explained the mattresses really well, looking forward to sleeping on the mattress.

Tom F
Tom F2 posts

Love my new matress!!!

I firstly want to thank Kevin at the frankston store for his excellent service. He answered all our question & made it so much easier for my partner and I to purchace our new indulgance bed. I haven't slept like a baby in years! Thanks Kevin & Regal

Andymac
Andymac

Fantastic service!

Customer service was fantastic. Very knowledgable, thorough service, 30 days to return the mattress if you're not happy, how could you go wrong!! Plus, referred by my chiropractor so I know it's suitable. Cannot wait for delivery

Sharon
Sharon2 posts

Fabulous advice and price

We have just purchased a bed for our son and Kevin at the Frankston store was so helpful. He made sure that he understood what we were looking for and showed us the options. As well as that, he organised a great price for the package we bought.

DanB
DanB

Great Product and Service

Got an excellent mattress off Kevin at Regal Sleep Solutions Frankston. Professional service, great price, knowledgeable on product. Very happy.

Alby
Alby
  VIC, Frankston

Amazing service and great product

Just purchased a Spinal care double mattress for my caravan its the most comfortable bed i have ever slept on, im have just ordered the same one in a king size for my own home bed its that amazing. Thanks to Kevin in Regal Frankston for your knowledge and recommendations on my needs. Great service guys and keep it up, i will surely recommend all friends and family there.

Marion
Marion

Good service/Amazing products

I was looking for the perfect mattress and I've found it in Regal Sleep. I suffer from back pain and has had terrible sleep until I bought the Queen size Ultimate. I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend this mattress for anyone who suffer from back pain and lack of sleep. The staff were very helpful, Kevin spent time going through different options that would benefit me.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

The only place to shop

Kevin at the frankston store is very knowledgeable about mattresses and patient with customers. The price was amazing, better than you can get online, he made shopping for a bed easy.

Ninnee
Ninnee

Excellent service

I was served by Kevin who knew exactly what I was looking for. I have been looking around for a while until I found the one that fits me. Thanks to him I have the perfect mattress.

Jenjen
Jenjen2 posts
  VIC, Frankston

Amazing product knowledge and customer service

Excellent service by Kevin.Listened to all our needs and recommended the correct mattress and base for our beach house.

Very professional and would be back at any stage.Would recommend Kevin to all our friends.Thank you.

Show details ·  2