Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Richmond

Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Richmond

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

Adie

AdieHobart, TAS

Helpful staff

Customer Service was excellent and Aidah was very helpful and was great helping me choose a mattress. Aidah is a great asset to Regal Sleep. Very much appreciate Aidah's assistance. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised
Store LocationRichmond

Helpful staff

I am impressed with the
customer service. Aidah was knowledgeable in her products and assisted me to find the best mattress that suited me. I am very happy with my purchase.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful. warm and friendly staff

I met David yesterday who was extremely helpful. Explained the differences between the mattresses and didn't push me to their most expensive mattress, rather made sure I had the correct feel for me. Ended up getting a couple pillows from here as well which were super comfortable when trying out the beds.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Store LocationRichmond

Excellent in customer service and delivery.

The manager at the Richmond store was excellent and more than willing to share information on the different mattress types. Great work Mo. Also the delivery was prompt and excellently executed as they had to go up a flight of stairs to deliver the mattresses. Overall, fantastic work by all who were involved.

Beno

BenoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Toni is Awesome

Toni did a great job explaining the various options and price points to us. Why some mattresses are 4x more expensive than others even though they all look much the same. As a result we were able to make a decision quickly. Delivery was efficient, on time etc and old mattress taken away. All up a very good experience.

Antonio

AntonioMelbourne

Excellent mattress and bed base deal

Purchased during the morning, great and undivided attention to my needs. Charlie made sure to find a deal (and mattress of course) that worked for both of us. Highly recommended!

Great customer service

We bought a mattress from the Bridge Rd store. Met Charlie who has been more than helpful in our process of finding the right mattress and pillows for us, including helpful advice on our sleeping positions! Couldn't be happier with the customer service, thank you!

Dermot

Dermot

Great outcome

Walked past the Richmond store yesterday and went in merely on a fact finding exercise. Met Charlie who was very helpful and seemed genuine. Went out today with my partner and tried the competition. Ended back at Richmond where Charlie was very helpful and did a great deal on what we expect will be a great mattress purchase decision.

Shop LocationVIC, Richmond

Great service and no pressure

After many months of looking, researching and testing mattresses was recommended by a friends osteo to go to Regal. Spoke to Charlie at the Richmond store. There is no pressure (like the competitors) to by the most expensive mattress. He listened to our needs/budget without compromising on quality.Went back today and purchased on the spot...Looking forward to our delivery this week and better nights sleep....Thanks Charlie for your honest approach and knowledge.

Greg F

Greg FMelbourne

Excellent offer and followup delivery

Visited the Richmond store. We decided on a mattress and purchased on the spot. We purchased what was appropriate and didn't feel pressured or conned. The assistance we received was first class. The delivery team were great and far better than what we have experienced from other delivery people! The whole process was first class.from start to finish.

Dayn

DaynMelbourne

Excellent service and a great range of quality mattresses.

Their customer service is exceptional, we spent a lot of time trying out their range in store and they were really great at helping us make our decision without ever feeling pressured into the sale. The day after delivery I even received a follow up call to make sure everything went well and we were happy with everything. The mattress itself is also amazing, the quality and support it provides was noticeable straight away. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a new mattress.

Incredible Service and great price

Had looked around online, and was recommended regal for their quality by a prominent Australian Olympic Physiotherapist... came into the store... quality was obviously awesome... 17year warranty and 30 day guarantee gave us piece of mind! But it was the amazing service and incredible competitive price that sold us! Thanks Charlie! See you in 17 years for our next mattress!

Michelle

MichelleRichmond

Excellent service; great quality and price!!

Charlie is the man to talk to in the Richmond store!! So helpful and so knowledgeable about mattresses and made the whole process so easy.

Such great value for an Australian product and I feel so happy and confident with my purchase!!

Amazing service and would recommend anyone in looking for a new mattress to go and see these guys!!

Shop LocationVIC, Richmond

Well looked after - very happy

We purchased in store at Richmond. Charlie was so very helpful and we so look forward to the arrival of our new mattress.

Shop LocationVIC, Richmond

Easy and efficient and friendly.

The guy in the store was very helpful. The delivery time was quick. And the delivery guys were super nice, super friendly and went above any beyond to set up all the mattresses and bases we purchased, plus remove rubbish etc. Rare!

Liz

Liz

Return customer!

We have just purchased a new King bed package from Regal Sleep in Richmond. This is the second mattress we have had from Regal - the first was a Queen mattress which has been so comfortable we came back for another, and will keep the Queen as a second bed! Charlie at Richmond did a great deal from even the discounted price.

Shop LocationVIC, Richmond

Fantastic Service and super comfortable bed!!

Excellent service from Toni and Deb in store. Fantastic service from Jourdan and Callan from Demiri Transport! Thanks guys!! :)

Fantastic service.

I would like to thank Deb for the great service in helping me select the perfect bed. I am a new home owner & It was my first time buying a bed but I felt I was in good hands as she provided her expert advise and the level of experience showed on her work and service. The bed was amazing and comfortable and it was exactly what I was looking for. Highly Recommend regal solutions.

Turi

TuriMelbourne

Perfect mattress, perfect customer service.

Honest to god, nothing to complain about. Got the mattress at an excellent price and the customer service was truly excellent. Recommend highly.

Brilliant returns policy and service at Regal Sleep Solutions Richmond

Thanks David for helping us out when my boyfriend surprised me with a mattress! Regal let us trial it and swap for one we’ll be very happy with. Would highly recommend!