2Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Springvale

94% · 1357 · 5%

Dan
Dan
  VIC, Springvale

Wonderful Service, Comfy Mattress!

Nav was a wonderful help in our decision making. She provided a relaxed approach to the sell but was very knowledgeable. She paired us with exactly what we were after and we couldn't be more pleased!

Joanne
Joanne
  VIC, Springvale

Very good service. Lidia was very informative, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Not too pushy and happy to let us try a few mattresses until we found what we both liked.

Good to get the option of replacement if it doesn’t suit us after 30 days. Would purchase here again based on service.

Anna
AnnaMelbourne27 posts
  VIC, Springvale

Great Help for first time bed buyer

Lidia was very helpful and took me through a range of options. She clearly explained the difference in the mattresses and kept my budget in mind when recommending mattresses. Made the process of buying my first mattress stress free.

Caz
Caz
  VIC, Springvale

Great in store shopping experience ever!!!!!

We had planned to visit a number of high profile bedding stores. By coincidence our first store was Regal Sleep Solutions in Springvale Homecentre. The detailed information, the variety, the quality and the overall price convinced us there was no need to look further. We would like to thank Jin L, who served us patiently, and who addressed all the needs of my 93year old mother-in-law.

Thankyou to Jin and Regal Sleep Solutions.

Caz.

Robbie
Robbie

Very Excited

My wife was referred to Regal Solutions by her Osteo Dr Lee, we arranged an appointment with Regal We had the pleasure of meeting Jin Liang at the Springvale store this weekend. Jin customer service was excellent and her sound knowledge on mattresses made our recent purchase a very pleasant experience. We are so grateful for the time and patients in guiding us through all our options which would meet our budget. We now know how important the write mattress for you is. Thank you

Nick W
Nick W
  VIC, Springvale

Great service, easy transaction!

Wonderfully helpful staff at the Springvale store. Lidia In particular very accomodating on the day. Was able to get the mattress I was looking for in under half an hour

Trigger
TriggerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Verified VIC, Springvale

My new bed is fantastic !

Michelle is a very capable and knowledgeable consultant who took the time to understand my requirements and I was able to test a number of beds in the store in order to find the one that best suited my needs. My new bed was delivered the next day and it is everything I had expected. Each morning I wake refreshed and energised, ready for a new day. And, the price was exceptional. Thank you, Michelle !

Alex
Alex

Most comfortable Bed I’ve ever Owned

We were recommended to go to Regal by our Osteo we baught the Bed from Regal Sleep Solutions Springvale Home maker centre

Sandy served us nothing was to much trouble for her and her knowledge of Mattresses was second to none springvale store has a very good reputation for customer service and now we know why but WHAT ABOUT THE BED well it is so comfortable now 4-6 months in we’ve never slept so well they hand selected the pillows also everything is catered to you the customers body

Very good product great price great service

And a fantastic nights sleep night after night what more could you ask for

Thanks guys for all your great service.

RMZ
RMZMelbourne
  Verified VIC, Springvale

Excellent customer service and knowledge

Sandy at the Springvale store was fantastic and able to match my husband and I to a bed that suited both our needs (thanks for your patience!). Great advice on pillows, and proper mattress maintenance. Would definitely recommend, as best customer service and knowledge of the 6 retailers visited. Looking forward to receiving the bed.

Brooke
BrookeMordialloc

Great service and products

Purchased a mattress today from Michelle and am extremely happy with the value for money and excellent customer service. Michelle was very helpful and a genuinely lovely lady. Thanks Regal

Orlando
Orlando
  VIC, Springvale

Lidia is awesome! Best customer service in the entire shipping centre!!! 5 / 5 stars � honesty and respect! Polite and pleasant with a fantastic attitude.

June
June2 posts

The boys were terrific

The girls in the shop were so helpful and really made our purchase easy. We really felt we understood the differences in their product. Jourdan, Callan and Danny artfully reversed their big delivery truck down our very tight drive and safely delivered the mattresses right into the garage. Great job boys.

Warren
Warren

Perfect customer service

Lidia. at Regel was amazing knew here product offered great options and was charming. If you get her to help you your luck. Great Job

Cazza
CazzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service

We went in with a referral from our chiropractor but didn’t quite know what we wanted or needed. Our salesman Luke was just brilliant. He chatted with us about the structure of the mattresses, answered our questions intelligently and guided us to some choices. He was not pushy or desperate for a sale like many sales people. We went off for a coffee, returned and with an excellent price, handed over the card to seal the deal. I would definitely recommend people going to the Springvale store at the IKEA centre.

Sue
SueMelbourne3 posts

Very happy!

Inone at the Springvale store was fabulous and very helpful, without doing the hard push sell which suited us. She was kind and patient with our 2 year old daughter and we couldn’t be happier with the service.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Regal Sleep Solutions VIC, Springvale compares to other Furniture Shops

Timm
Timm

Really good experience

Had a good experience customer service was knowledgeable and were able to answer questions when asked would recommend to others

JK1993
JK1993Melbourne

Amazing amazing amazing!!!

Fantastic experience at Regal Sleep Solutions in Springvale. Michelle provided amazing service and was extremely helpful and accommodating. All the staff were very friendly and went out of their way to help. Quality of the bed is wonderful, delivery was smooth and seamless. It literally couldn’t have been a better experience. Would highly recommend anyone to go down and see Michelle when buying a new bed!!

Aish
Aish

Excellent service

Lydia was an extremely knowledgeable and friendly saleswoman!! Got me a mattress that was perfect for me and perfect for my price range. Thank you!

Sim
Sim

Excellent customer service

Michelle was great and explained all the different kind of mattresses to me. I ended up going with her recommendation only after I couldn’t decide between 2 mattresses I had finalised. Give this shop I go and you will be surprised.

I haven’t tested the mattress as yet so review of it to follow.

Ivan
Ivan

Fantastic customer service!!

I came to buy the mattress. Sandy, the salesperson who assisted and helped me with it did such an incredible job with choosing the right one. She explained all the important elements and things to know about the mattresses and found the one that suited my needs. I am very impressed of the customer service and great communication skills that Sandy has. I recommend Regal Sleep Solutions to everyone and especially speak to Sandy. She will find you the best mattress and solution to suit your needs. Thank you. I can sleep better now!!

Kevin
Kevin

Great!

Lidia was fantastic to work with. She helped me choose a mattress that would support my back which I think is important. Highly recommended.

Riz
RizCarnegie13 posts

Sagging already???

I just got my healthy life classic mattress 3 days ago.. last night I slept on it and it already felt like its sagging on the middle???? I'm not even over 70kg. The mattress also generally feels more soft than what I tested in store and mind you I laid down on the bed instore for more than 15 mins. I am so disappointed and after reading the above comments, this is an ongoing problem. I ordered a bed frame for it to and won't come until the 2nd of march, I'm hoping if I can just give it back and cancel that bed frame too. I am really disappointed as I cancelled a sealy mattress I ordered for this bed and I am so unhappy its hurting my wallet and my back.

Regal Sleep
Regal Sleep   DM
Harj V
Harj V

Perfect Mattress, Perfect Service

Michelle from Regal Sleep Solutions at the Springvale Homemaker Centre assisted us in choosing the king indulgence mattress today, she was extremely attentive and helpful, had a lot of knowledge in regards to the different mattresses to ensure we chose the best mattress to meet our spinal needs.

Denis
Denis

A Wonderful Experience

Michelle at Homemaker Centre was absolutely first class. We felt as though we were one of the family.

Contacted yesterday to say delivery would be today between noon & 2 pm.

Arrived within that time frame. Gentlemen were very pleasant, smiling as though this was not just a job or a chore, new mattress in, old one gone, found a piece of cardboard for our slat bed and on their way with all rubbish gone.

Well done guys. Thanks Michelle.

Look forward to testing out the mattress tonight.

Gill D
Gill DMelbourne
  VIC, Springvale

Great service and good advice

We got great service and advice when we went to buy a bed mattress. Wen was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful in finding us the right mattress and pillows. Great to support local manufacturing.

Paula
Paula
  VIC, Springvale

Colin was fantastic and very knowledgeable, very happy with the service

Colin at Springvale was fantastic, patient and very knowledgeable, very happy with the service. can’t wait to sleep on our new mattress.

Kav
Kav

Amazing customer service

Colin at Springvale was absolutely amazing. We checked nunawading even they were fantastic. Outstanding customer service

Well done!!!! Definitely recommend it.

Jewels
JewelsKeysborough

Great service!

I want to thank Michelle, the store manager, for her exceptional service today! She spent the time to help me choose the right pillow and was very patient with me and gave me tips I didn't think of. After a couple of weeks with the wrong pillow I think I will sleep much easier now! Thank you very much Michelle!

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts
Rebecca T
Rebecca T

Fantastic service!

We just had a fantastic shopping experience with Lidia! Nothing was too hard, and she fitted us for the correct mattress and pillow combinations, all the while answering our questions and amusing Ellie. Beautiful lady, beautiful place, beautiful shopping experience!

Thank you!!

Harshad P
Harshad P
  VIC, Springvale

Awesome mattress after a long day

Purchased at springvale shopping centre store and was given excellent service and guidance. Delivery was as promised and feedback was requested over a call on delivery.

Maree
Maree

Love the mattress!

Just purchased a mattress at this store. Lidia who sold us the mattress was very helpful and friendly. I didn't feel pressured to buy, she gave me the information and let me make my decision. I highly recommended purchasing from Regal.

Dem
Dem

Loved it

Excellent Deals in store and absolutely amazing customer service from Wen who went out of her way to get us a GOOD deal.

Thanks again.

K.N
K.NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great sleep solution

Thanks to Bridget at regal sleep solutions in Springvale for helping me choose the right mattress at the right price.

George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Jenna Teh
Jenna Teh

Excellent!

Excellent customer service and Reza is very knowledgeable and he has been very patient to us! We are happy with shopping!

Ravi
RaviBLACKBURN
  VIC, Springvale

Helpful, polite and nice!

Helpful, polite and nice. Good experience. recommended. Michelle was very nice. Will recommend anyone who is interested in good service and help.

Chew
ChewMelbourne

Delivery service excellent

Exceptional delivery service from Danny Demiri, Callan & Jordan. Professional, obliging and friendly. The young lads (Callan & Jordan) were respectful & courteous. Nothing was too difficult for Danny & his team including moving our old bed furniture to the family room. I would recommend Regal Solutions use the Demeri Truck Service for all their deliveries. A positive experience .

Tiffany
Tiffany

Great Service

Great service from the Springvale store. Great mattress. Will definitely come back again 12 years later. Shout out to Sandy who helped us.