2Regal Sleep

Regal Sleep Questions & Answers (page 2)

Joe Divita
Joe Divita · Regal Sleep

After reading all these good reviews. Looks like UL be getting one

Regal Sleep   DM

Thanks Joe - we aim for raving fans! Always.

Jordan M.
Jordan M. · Regal Sleep

Do you guys offer the same service and warranty in NSW

Rosco
Rosco · Regal Sleep

I am interested in the run out / discontinued model Levante on floor stock in one if your shops

I am attempting to get some product info

Also the only product available is floor stock and the shop is not prepared to negotiate despite the mattress being marked ( embedded shoe marks )

Do you have of these at your Springvale Factory feel I will get more professional treatment away from “ salesman “ attempting to gouge margin In anticipation?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Rosco, I’m happy to help. Please give me a buzz when your free.

Kim
Kim · Regal Sleep

It seems there is a big difference in prices of your mattresses; and possibly you cater to up market buyers? Is the quality of the spinal care range good? Has anyone purchased these? Does it have memory foam and pocket spring zones?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Kim, Thanks for your question. Yes we do have a wide range of mattress prices to suit every budget and fit all situations from a spare bed to your forever bed!

All our mattress are made with love and care right here in Australia from our family to yours, with a 30 day money back guarantee so you can be sure you get the right one for your sleep type.

The Spinal Care range are an excellent pocket spring mattress and are many of our clients favourite. They are a beautiful pocket spring mattress with wonderful paddings that differ from soft, medium and firm depending on your preference without the use of latex.

As per the website the Spinal care has the following attributes -

256 pocket springs (psm) made in Australia

No partner disturbance

Great support and comfort

Utilising premium high density foam comfort layers

Quality knitted ticking

10 Year Warranty

I hope this helps answer your question.

If there is anything else you required please don’t hesitate to contact me personally.

Don M
Don M · Regal Sleep

Hi, just had a demo from one of the staff at the Brighton shop. Yet to make a purchase. One question I just thought of is how the mattress rotation works with the springs with different levels of support. As I understand it, you have a section at shoulder and hip height to provide greater "give" and firmer support in other areas. If I rotate the mattress then will those two softer areas line up in the right place?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi, thanks for your great question. All regal mattresses are designed symmetrically so when you rotate them the zoning stays exactly the same and the support works identically.

Australian made by our family with a 15 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee...you can’t go wrong.

Enjoy the best sleep you will ever experience :)

Nathalie
Nathalie · Regal Sleep

How to install bed head?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi thanks for your question. There are brackets that come with the bed head and they are easily screwed onto the base.

Buzzy
Buzzy · Regal Sleep

Base dimensions at regal Brighton east?

Asher O

Double 138 x 188

Queen 153 x 203

King 183 x 203

I hope this helps,

from Asher (Regal Sleep Solutions)

PS

East Brighton's number: 1300 402 938

jane
jane · Regal Sleep

Hi , are you able to buy seconds in mattress? If so could you please advise where and times please. Thanks Jane

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jane, We have demo models at our factory in Springvale. 1/800 princes hwy.

Open 6 days 9am to 4pm.

I hope this helps.

Thri
Thri · Regal Sleep

Hi

Can general public able to buy those factory seconds( 2weeks). If so where we can buy them and what will be the price?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Thri, Thanks for your question. There are options to look at seconds at our factory. 1/800 princes hwy springvale. I hope this helps.

Larose
Larose · Regal Sleep

Hello Tim, we purchased a new mattress from another company 12 months ago. There seems to be a common thread about it being comfortable for the first few months and then the bed sags, as I have found with my mattress providing little or no support. Your company appears to offer fantastic after sales service with replacement mattresses etc. I am just wondering what happens to all those returned mattresses that others have slept on? Your competitors refer to the 30 day return policy as bit of a sham - saying that you don't know who has been sleeping on the mattress that you bought? However as your response is amazing and I will investigate Regal in depth at Frankston. We have had a series of unsuccessful purchases over the past 10 years - initially Beds for Backs and then a full latex from Bev Marks and now a My Side from Snooze. So a lot of money down the drain. Our first bed, a water bed was by far the best and it lasted 20 years -however we were also 30 years younger - lol

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Larose, Thanks so much for your question and very flattering comments regarding Regal. We pride ourselves on creating “Raving Fans”!

With the returned mattresses we have 3 standards depending on the state of it and the particular situation.

1. We repair and rebuild in our Family’s factory in springvale and return to the client who purchased.

2. If it’s purely a comfort feel after two weeks with the use of a matttesss protector we may swap the mattress for a new one, and then sell the 2 week old one as a factory second to commercial clients. This will be done from the factory and clearly labeled, not in a Regal showroom. This is often what Air BnB clients and hotel clients like to choose as their mattressses are slept on by 1000’s of people.

3. We recycle through our partnership with Tic mattress recycling. This is done in a environmentally safe way. While it costs a little bit more from our end, it helps our family sleep at night knowing we are protecting the planet.

I really appreciate your email, I’m sorry about your experience with other companies and I hope you consider Regal for your next mattress so we have the opportunity to convert you into a Regal Raving Fan too!

Thanks very much.

Steven
Steven · Regal Sleep

Hi i bought a matress from the noarlunga store 2 weeks ago. My delivery date is today between 10am and 2pm hut today is easter monday so Im just wondering if it will actually be delivered today or not? Thanks

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Steven, I just received this question now and it is 7pm at night on the Easter Monday.

Did the product arrive? I sure hope it did.

nmag · Regal Sleep

I tried online chat but “Eddie” was unable to tell me what warranty you have beyond the 30 day swap. I’ve found my receipt and see it’s a 15year warranty. We spent approx $2000 on a queen a year ago and to be honest the thought of sleeping on it for another 14 years makes me ache all over! In 12months it’s become progressively more uncomfortable to the point of having to get up after 6hours due to aching backs. Please let me know what the 15year warranty covers. I see our problem is similar to others here, it feels like the mattress is uneven and sinking in parts. Is there a fee to have the problem checked out? We already swapped from a plush to a medium back to a plush with your 30day warranty and spent an extra $240 in freight charges in the process. I feel we made a mistake going back to plush as it feels the problem is with the pillow top part of the mattress and now wish we had gone with medium for the sake of longevity and comfort.

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Nmag, I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. We will get this foxed for you ASAP.

Please call me on my mobile - 0424 599 764

nmag

Have tried your number a couple of times but can't get an answer. Basically all I want to know is what are the terms and conditions of your 15 year warranty so I can see if my one year old mattress might be covered.

Sam
Sam · Regal Sleep

Caravan mattresses? Anyone had one made?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi, Thanks for your enquiry! We can definitely manufacture caravan mattresses for you.

We shoud do it through head office which are open Monday - Friday and can be called on ‭03 9795 6300‬

Thanks so much for considering Regal.

Immy
Immy · Regal Sleep

It’s good to hear so many good reviews about customer service but no one is talking about the actual product ..

Are the mattresses any good ? what were they like once they were used and does it measure up with what was promised at store ?and has it satisfied what ever the needs were for purchasing a new mattress ..

thank you ..

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Immy, Thanks for your question. Absolutely Regals mattresses are incredibly supportive and are superbly comfortable.

Regals mattresses are referred by over 2000 health professionals because they are of the highest standard in Australia. We have top atheletes that only choose Regal sleep as we improve performance through quality sleep. We have grown to over 23 stores across Australia as more and more people discover Regal’s high standard of mattress they become raving fans.

I recommend you go in store and try for yourself, there is a 30 day money back guarantee if you do not love your product so you are protected. Your sleep happiness is our mission. Thanks again for considering us. If you would like to discuss anything else I’m available to chat personally.

Director

Helen P
Helen P

Hi Immy, the mattress was purchased for my invalid aunt and she is more than pleased with the support on her pressure points which was one of the factors in purchasing this particular mattress.

Sam
Sam · Regal Sleep

Dear Tim,

We bought a triple 8 queen mattress as a firm mattress on 28th June 2014 from hoppers crossing and it was very comfortable in the first few months but it gradually started to sag in middle and then we had very bad sleeping with back pain in the early mornings. We contacted regal and they came and took the mattress for repair after inspecting the failure. After repair we had no issue for a few months and then the same problem started. We contacted regal again and reported the problem and they suggested to replace it with a new version of triple 8 which was single side. After replacement in about July 2015 there was no issue for a few months and then same problem gradually started again.

Now we are suffering from terrible back pain again in the early mornings due to the mattress sagging even though my wife and me both are about 67 Kg.

Could you please let me know if you have any better sleeping solution for us.

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Sam! This sounds like a situation we can definitely fix.

Please buzz me when you are free and we will remedy this as soon as possible. Your happiness is our number 1 priority.

Sar21
Sar21 · Regal Sleep

I purchased two matresses nearly one year ago i phoned Werribee store a few months ago a

As im not happy with matresses i purchased one for my daughter and one for my husband and myself. They are not comfortable matresses and feel like they are dipping in parts of it. The first few months they were ok but now just feel lifeless and firm. They are supposed to be plush. I wake up aching and dont get a good night sleep my daughter complains as well. Anyway someone was supposed to return my call from factory and pick matresses up but that never happened my husband is terminally ill so I have not had the energy to chase back up and have just put up with it. I have since purchased another for him to sleep on from an online site to get us through . Please tell me where I stand thanks Jo

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jo, Our policy is Raving fans and we are here to help.

Please call me as soon as possible and we will handle everything for you. I can only imagine what you are going through personally and we are here to make things easier for you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sue · Regal Sleep

Hi there

Every time I ask if the mattresses are not sprayed with chemicals / safe for very young children / do not emit VOCs, I can't get an answer. Wondering if someone can answer yes or no? Chemically sensitive and also sensitive to smell. Thanks!

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Sue, Thanks very much for your question. Our mattresses are sprayed with non toxic adhesives to keep the foams and materials together.

My understanding is they do not emit volatile organic compounds.

We have 10’s of thousands of children that sleep soundly and healthily on our mattresses. I was one of those children growing up sleeping on a Regal!

Please feel free to contact me for any other questions.

Tim - 0424 599 764

Hi Sue,

I received my mattress yesterday & it had a slightly “new” smell but it wasn’t unpleasant (and I have a good nose so pretty sure no one else in my family could smell it), but once I’d made the bed up I couldn’t notice it anymore.

I did read somewhere that this would be the case... it is an Australian made product so I would feel more assured about that (unlike shoes I’ve bought in the past which when I got home stunk to high heaven & no amount of airing or wiping could dissipate the smell & had to be thrown out). It is manufactured by Serenity Bedding Pty Ltd (Springvale, VIC) so you could phone them & ask?

Rachelle S

PS - I bought a Healthy Life (Queen Classic) mattress - not sure about the mattresses in the other ranges/s and where they’re manufactured or who by...?

Sue

Thank you so much Rachelle and Tim. both so helpful - thank you!!!! After having my daughter, unfortunately my heightened sense of smell, which I had during pregnancy never left me, and chemical smells seem to affect me the worst (it can make life very unpleasant at times!) so I did not want to have to endure this over 8+ hours a night! But I think I should be able to rest assured, knowing they are non-toxic adhesives Tim, and your feedback on your personal experience, Rachelle, so thank you so much. Heading to Regal in the coming week and I will look at the Healthy Life. Can I ask you Rachelle, does yours have a Latex pillow top or foam? Thank you, Sue :)

cas
cas · Regal Sleep

Do you have wall beds - queen size. Have moved to a retirement village, second bedroom very small. Looking for a pull down bed that will function as a desk when not in use as a bed. If so where can we see one. Thank you, Carol

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Carol, We sell Tiltaway beds for Tiltaway.

Chris Stewart is the director and would be thrilled to speak to you.

His number is 0439 807 957

Please tell him Tim from Regal asked you to call him. If you have any issues you can call me personally on 0424 599 764

Nerida
Nerida · Regal Sleep

We recently bought a mattress and had it delivered a little over a week ago. So far I have only been able to sleep on it for part of a night as I find the smell irritates me. I was wondering if you could advise what glues or other chemicals are used in order to assist with establishing if I have an allergy. I am sleeping on a latex pillow in the spare room so it does not appear to be latex related.

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi thanks for touching base. We use all non toxic adhesives! The mattress has lots of different foams inside and you may have a specific issue relating to that which is easy to solve. Please don't hesitate to call me personally to resolve this asap for you.

Director - 0424 599 764

Skippy
Skippy · Regal Sleep

Hi

Just wondering if you could tell me if the regal mattresses contain any anti-microbial/anti-fungal or fire retardant chemicals?

Kate

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Kate, Thanks for your question!

We use anti microbial treatment in foam and the only fabric is purotex wool on our Wellness range.

At all times we utilise non toxic adhesives and the only fire retardant fabric is the commercial Regal fabric.

I hope this helps if you have any further questions or need clarity please don't hesitate to call me personally on 0424 599 764

Get an answer from our members and Regal Sleep representatives

Select a listing for your question