2Regal Sleep

Regal Sleep Questions & Answers (page 3)

Helayne
Helayne · Regal Sleep

Do you sell the bed base with mattress?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Helayne, thanks so much for your question. You have the option to buy the mattress only or you can choose to purchase the mattress and the base.

We can also sell a base on its own if required.

I hope this helps.

Jill · Regal Sleep

Good morning could you please tell me if a promo xd ultimate mattress is a soft or medium and also is it a run out model, or just not as good as the xd ultimate model

Many thanks

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jill, Thanks so much for your enquiry.

The Xd ultimate is a soft but very supportive mattress. It has a double decker intense spring system that gives you the support you need for correct postural allignment while it has a therapeutic gel layer which alleviates pressure points. It is one of Regal's best matttesses and I'm sure you will experience a wonderful nights sleep. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers Tim

Jill

Hi Tim, was great to get your answer so promptly, however I have one more for you is the promo xd ultimate the same as the macro xd we were told the promo was on special but now I'm not sure as they both look the same, and regal sleep said what we brought was the top of the range??........did choice magazine ever looked at these beds.

Many thanks again jill

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jill, I am so very terribly sorry. I didn't seem to get notified that you responded to my response.

Hopefully this answer isn't too late.

The Marco is very different to the XD. The Macro is very firm, the XD supportive and soft. Unfortunately for us Choice Magazine has not tried our mattresses (lucky for the competition ;) )

Hope this helps, if you would like any other questions answered please call me personally on 0424 599 764

Natalie
Natalie · Regal Sleep

I have an indulgence firm mattress that we have now been using for 2 months bought from the great staff at Frankston. It seems like the mattress is sinking in on my side, isn't as firm and because of this it feels like the mattress is on an angle as it's still firm in parts not regularly slept on. Is there something we can do about this?

Thanks,

Natalie

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Natalie, Absolutely please give the great team at Frankston a call and tell them you spoke to me, Tim Simon and that I suggested you put the mattress in for a warranty report. We should fix everything up from there ASAP!

If you have any questions please call me directly on 0424 599 764

fully
fully · Regal Sleep

Hi I'm after a new firm mattress with no pillow top as i prefer a double sided mattress that can be flipped over. I know you have the back care model in firm that's double sided but would prefer something a little better as I'm waking daily in pain, only problem is the price jumps a lot to the next model which is out of my price range.

Are there any other mattresses to suit that isn't listed on your webpage? Thank you.

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Fully, I'd be happy to help you personally! Please feel free to give me a buzz to discuss when your free.

I'm on 0424 599 764

nridhi
nridhi · Regal Sleep

We bought an indulgence range king size matteress last year as we wanted something that would help me sleep well during my pregnancy. The first few months were great but now we are finding that the matteress is sinking in. It's causing back pain and a very disturbed sleep each night. The parts of the mattress where we don't sleep seem to be holding up but the parts where we sleep now seem to have dipped. The matteress has a 17 yr warranty. Is there anything that can be done?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Nridhi, I'm so sorry to hear that, of course we will sort everything out for you asap. Please call me when you are free and we will get this organised and fixed.

Yours sincerely,

Tim Simon

0424 599 764

Rose
Rose · Regal Sleep

Hi we just bought a king bed - spinal care from Brad at the Moorabbin store Expecting delivery on Thursday 23rd.

Fantastic service and advice from Brad Just wondering if we could have a couple of free pillows to go with our new bed?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Rose, Happy to discuss and look after you.

Could you please give me a call when your free.

Andrea
Andrea · Regal Sleep

Hi there just last week I purchased your macro xd ultimate in King with the base and bed head I'm expecting it on the 19th. Is there any way to throw in some free pillows as this is the first time I think I will get a real good night sleep I brought it from your store in pakenham and and so happy with the service and knowledge of the salesman. Any help would be very much appreciated thanks heaps Andrea:)

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Andrea, I have spoken to Vince the store owner. We are happy to look after you, we just need one bit of help from you.

Please give me a buzz on 0424 599 764 to discuss.

Eoin Murphy
Eoin Murphy

Hi Andrea, how has your mattress held up over the last 11 months. I am currently looking at buying this mattress so any feedback would be awesome. May I ask roughly how much you paid for it? Thanks in advance

KJM1974
KJM1974 · Regal Sleep

i had a great experience with the purchase and delivery of my new bed. I've now had it a week and the new mattress / chemical smell is extremely unpleasant. I'm wondering if you have any suggestions on the best way to eliminate the odour?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi KJM, Thanks for your enquiry.

My recommendation is to contact the store you purchased from and let them know of the issue.

It is very strange to have this, however air it out and if it continues the store can swap it for a new one.

I hope this helps.

Kathyp
Kathyp · Regal Sleep

Hi there, we purchased a Noosa queen bed a week ago from the wonderful staff at Springvale. Our first night we found the bed quite uncomfortable the mattress being/feeling much to firm. We thought we would give it a couple of nights. Since then we are still finding it hard and uncomfortable. We were wondering if there is a return period, and if we can swap it/ order a softer mattress? We paid for it in full and are still happy with another mattress in store. I really hope there is something we can do :)

Kind regards

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Kathy, absolutely give Dave and the team at Springvale a call. Tell them you spoke to me on product review and they be thrilled to help.

Their number is 1300 449 487

My personal number is 0424 599 764

I look forward to hearing how it works out.

JANA
JANA · Regal Sleep

We like to get mattress HLM classic from your Nunawading store, can we get free pillows? I think we would need new pillows as well how can we get the free pillows? Ana &jOSIP

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jana, Of course we can organise you free pillows. Please give me a buzz on 0424 599 764 and I'll arrange everything for you.

Hong
Hong · Regal Sleep

Hi, I want to get a new mattress from your branch for back pain too. Indulgence Firm Mattress is suit for me? Or do you have recommend another better one for me?

How can I get a VIP to get 2X free pillow when I purchase? Thanks

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Hong, I recommend the healthy life mattress for your back pain. The indulgence firm is still an excellent mattress. Please feel free to give me a call on 0424 599 764 to organise your VIP mattress fitting for 2 X free pillows.

Charlie C
Charlie C · Regal Sleep

We just bought a regal mattress indulgence firm. Do we need a solid bed base? Because right now we have a futon bed base with gaps of about 4 cms between the slats. Do you think we need plywood to make the base more solid?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Charlie, as long as the slats are flat it shouldn't be an issue. Thanks for choosing Regal Sleep Solutions and have an amazing sleep. Cheers Tim

Rosey
Rosey · Regal Sleep

Hi, I have long term lower back pain also failed back surgery. What type of mattress would you recommend?

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Shae, I'm sorry to hear of you back issues. I would definitely recommend the healthy life mattress in classic, soft or firm.

All 3 have 3 times more springs than a normal pocket Spring mattress for better support. It has optimal zoning for lumbar and lower back, and much firmer springs around the edge to hep you prop in and out of bed.

It's springs are 20% longer for better pressure relief too. There is a 30 day money back guarantee and they are recommended by 2000 health professionals.

If you would like me to organise a VIP fitting I would be happy to. This would give you 2 X free pillows with purchase. My number is 0424 599 764

Jessmac
Jessmac · Regal Sleep

Hi i have a regal tranquility which i purchased from save a lot beds they are located in south australia but came to shepparton. Wondering if you supply them because i got way overcharged for the mattress and it's too firm. I'm also wondering if i need to turn the mattress? I've had it about 3 months. Regards jess

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jess, I'm sorry but unfortunately we don't supply them and it is not our brand.

I hope you have success resolving this.

fiona
fiona · Regal Sleep

Bought a mattress about 2 years ago. Feels Like the pillow top is sinking into the middle. The shop I bought it from has closed down in hoppers crossing. Now not sure what to do. Can you advise me what can be done? thanks. This mattress has a 10year warranty

Regal Sleep   DM

Thanks for getting in touch. The hoppers crossing store has moved to 21/428 old Geelong road.

Ph: 8360 9203

Or you can call me personally to sort the situation.

Tim Simon - 0424 599 764

Ken shirk
Ken shirk · Regal Sleep

Which of your mattresses would you recommend as being the best in terms of quality and endurance, especially in terms of years of lasting comfort and no collapsing edges.

The healthy life mattress is out number 1 mattress. It has a 15 year warranty

It also has stronger springs around the perimieter to support you getting in and out of the mattress.

jewels
jewels · Regal Sleep

I have a regal affluent mattress do i have to turn the mattress over regulary??

Regal Sleep   DM

Hi Jewels, This mattress is an old model.

Could you please call me to discuss and I will be able to understand more clearly it's abiliy as a mattress. I'm on 0424 599 764

Thanks for choosing regal sleep solutions!

Get an answer from our members and Regal Sleep representatives

Select a listing for your question