2Regal Sleep

1,257 reviews
Jane H.
Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Poor customer service

Visited store and was provided with a quote. Emailed three times with a query regarding the sale. Stated in email that I was prepared to transfer payment for mattress once I received clarification regarding my query. No response. Very disappointing. Show details
Ruth McK
Ruth McK
  VIC, Brighton East

It’s so… comfy & the sleeping is easy!

Kay had great product knowledge and was so helpful in choosing the best mattress for my needs. The store was busy but she managed it well! It was great to shop locally and buy from a quality Australian manufacturer and retailer for my purchase. Despite the sudden lockdown, delivery went ahead as scheduled and communication was very good.  Show details ·  1
Kate C
Kate C
  Verified VIC, Fairfield

Thanks Rachielle

My osteopath recommended Regal Sleep Solutions to help with nighttime pain arising from major spinal surgery. I visited Regal Sleep's Thornbury/Fairfield store three times and lay on more beds than I can remember before finally buying a mattress. Rachielle was calm, patient and friendly throughout. Not at all pushy. She left me to myself when I wanted, and offered knowledgable advice and suggestions when I needed. A week after delivery I can now sleep again without a cushion under my knees, and am able to roll over without pain. My partner is also very pleased and seems to toss and turn less (also to snore less - or am I just sleeping better?) Anyway, very happy so far. Show details ·  1
Lara
LaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Customer Service!

We purchased a new custom mattress and base as well as mattress toppers and protectors from Raegan at Croydon Store. We are so thankful for her expert advice and excellent follow up and service. This is the 3rd bed I have bought from Regal and will never buy anywhere else. Nowhere else will you find such outstanding products and service. Thank you Raegan and the team at Regal! Show details ·  1
Jeff C.
Jeff C.South East Queensland, QLD9 posts
  VIC, Croydon

Found what I wanted and more!

Great visit, not only did we get the bed we needed but a base, mattress and mattress protectors I hadn’t even considered buying before! Raegan couldn’t have been more helpful or knowledgeable. Highly recommended.  Show details ·  1
Allex
Allex
  VIC, Richmond

Fantastic service

Had to do a warranty claim - service was great - would highly recommend - the manager at Richmond store was very helpful. Show details ·  1
Aryna
Aryna

It’s amazing

My husband and I got pillows from Regal Sleep Solutions and this is the best decision we have made. Comfortable and we no longer have neck pain, which helped improve posture. Love it !!!! Beautiful Reagan helped us make the right choice. Great night sleep every night.
Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Online store

Great customer service and care

Due to unforeseen circumstances, a replacement mattress could not be provided so a full refund was given. Thank you, Regal Sleep Solutions’ Michael from Franklin Street, Adelaide’s outlet store, Greg from the online sales team, Samual from customer support and service and Dean from accounts for your help in providing excellent customer service.  Show details ·  1
Adrian
Adrian
  VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Great Service and knowledge

Great service and knowledge from Sunny would recommend to others. She explained our options and we found a mattress to suit our needs and budget  Show details ·  1
Dulari P.
Lilly
LillyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Amazing service!

Sunny was such an incredible help for us! She was so lovely and informative. Really happy with our service here, will definitely recommend!  Show details ·  1
Manda
MandaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts
  VIC, Pakenham

Quick, Easy, Affordable

Went in just to ask about production times, walked out very happy. Got an excellent bed in my price range and can put it on hold until I am ready for delivery. So I didnt miss out on the sales. Great customer service. Walked away feeling looked after and like I got a bargain. Very excited to have the bed when I get into my new home.  Show details ·  1
Jill  Melbourne
Jill MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Verified VIC, South Morang
Meyer Diamond
Meyer DiamondGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Physical store

100% satisfaction

Absolutely 100% recommend Regal. Very impressed with all dealings even up to delivery and after. I wish this company every success it deserves. Do not buy your mattress anywhere else…10 stars for sure. Show reply
Renee W.
Renee W.

Quality products!!

What an absolute pleasure it was to deal with Greg from Regal Sleep Solutions Brighton East. We received excellent service from Greg who was super helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable. He gave us excellent advice on what was suited for both myself and my partner. The mattress is extremely comfortable, the products are high quality. We received great service and prompt delivery. We cannot give enough positive feedback within the limit of 5 stars. We would highly recommend!! Show details ·  1

candice.carber
candice.carberSouthwest, VIC

Doesnt last

Brought my mattress a year ago and already need a new one. We brought a fairly firm mattress for back support. I thought since it isnt super soft this issue wouldnt arise but there are already deep warn down indents in both sides of the bed. And we cant even flip the mattress because of how its made. Very disappointing it had a really strong start Show details
Regal Sleep   DM
Lil
LilGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
  Verified VIC, Pakenham

Great sevice

Dealt with greg at pakenham store, great salesman,great product knowledge,easy to talk to and allround great bloke. Great asset to your company.  Show details ·  1
Anthony
Anthony

Satisfied

Nick was generous with his time in assisting me with my mattress purchase. He had a breadth of knowledge around the products, along with how they compare to key competitors I had been looking at prior. He clearly demonstrated the differences and helped me make an informed decision. Nick is a credit to the team at Regal.  Show details ·  1
Margaret K.
Margaret K.Southwest, VIC

Excellent Service

Very Satisfied with the range and assistance by Nick who was extremely helpful & knowledgeable about their products Would highly recommend a visit to speak with Nick if you are looking for a new bed Thank you very much Nick Show details ·  1
J-squared
J-squared
  Online store
Miranda
Miranda3 posts
  VIC, Moorabbin

Excellent customer service

Haven’t received the mattress yet but my daughter has had a mattress for 3 years and loves it. The customer service from both Kay and Claudia was outstanding- there was no pressure to spend more than our stated budget and they both took the time to help us make our decision Show 3 replies
AMM
AMMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Fairfield

Excellent Service in so many ways

Sales and information service was awesome. Sue explained all the differences in bed ranges, and what we should get. Then she gave us a great deal.

Then when one of the bed bases was delivered with a slight defect, I simply sent a few photos and they didn't question anything. Came back 2 days later with a new base.

Their drivers were awesome - came on time both days, so positive and respectful, they went to a lot of trouble to not do any damage when lifting the mattresses and bases and bringing them upstairs, took away all the plastic and rubbish, put the legs on the bases and were done in a flash. Seriously brilliant service. Show details ·  1

julie
julieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  SA, Colonnades

cant wait to sleep on our new Mattress

the store was easy to find, it is inside Colonnades shopping centre
Keish was so helpful
I am so excited to sleep on our new mattress and wake up refreshed  Show details ·  1
Georgie
GeorgieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Informative and friendly

We had been thinking about purchasing a new bed for our son when we walked in to regal sleep. Keish approached us asking if we needed assistance - he was not dismissive of our questions and he shared his knowledge of the mattress construction and benefits. Throughout our visit to the store Keish was not pushy with his words neither did he rush us. Our bed is not yet ready for delivery but Keish has already made us a courtesy call.
I really appreciated Keishs' service it was professional, knowledgable and friendly. His knowledge was extensive and belief in the product he's selling was genuine.
Georgie  Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

awesomness

Keish was more than helpful, excellent customer service, and he knows his stuff.
My mattress absolutely awesome as is the memory foam pillow , and delivered on the date as promised. Show details ·  1

seanyboy
seanyboyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts
  VIC, Croydon

Great mattress and excellent service

Raegan was a great help once again, we tried a variety of recommended mattresses and chose the Wellness Luxury Firm model. Fantastic firm but not hard feel to it. Excellent mattress. Show details ·  1
Nathan
NathanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  SA, Colonnades

Looking forward to my new mattress

The help and advice from Keish was exceptional. Guided me through the store to make the right purchase by explaining the differences between mattress. Discount, free delivery and happiness guarantee was a bonus. Thanks agian Show details ·  1
Rohan
RohanSouthwest, VIC11 posts

Best advice

Nick was very helpfull and made our decision easy,he was very knowlegable,and most friendly.I would highly recommend the Belmomt Regal store for your new mattress,Nick was fantastic,thanks Show details ·  1
Rachel G.
Rachel G.Southern and Hills, SA
  SA, Mt Barker

Very happy with service/product

Pleased with advice I needed for best mattress for bad back. Great timely delivery & even gave a guestimate time! Great mattress and wonderful to have some price off for physio referral to them. Very happy  Show details
Liam
LiamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Brighton East

Absolutely exceptional service and without a doubt the best bed I have laid in

Greg was incredibly helpful, fitted us to the perfect bed and have the most wonderful service. 10/10 in every sense Show details ·  1
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC, Fairfield

Excellent product, excellent service

The range of products was excellent. Navigating the store and range of products was made extremely easy and satisfying by your sales representative Sue.
She was extremely knowledgeable and extremely helpful.
I also found a base for my mattress which I was very happy to have found as I had been looking for quite some time. Both the mattress, and the base were extremely well priced.
The level of service, and knowledge provided by Sue was excellent.

Thank you.

Nik.  Show details

LCG85
LCG85Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  VIC, Springvale

Worst mattress ever

Our mattress is 4 years old and ready for the bin. Bumpy, lumpy and has huge divets. The mattress was replaced 3 times when we first bought it as the mattresses we had kept sinking after a week of use. This last one lasted a few months longer but it was always just terrible quality. Don’t bother with regal sleep solutions. Shattered at how much money we wasted.  Show details
Regal Sleep   DM

Hi there, I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience with us. Please feel free to contact me directly on 0409364139.

Joe
Joe2 posts

Regal Sleep

Great service from Claudia at Croydon. We got really good advice and are looking forward to delivery. And a good nights sleep
Debbie Woodhall
Debbie Woodhall2 posts

Perfect mattress

I went in to buy a mattress and your sales lady Reagan was very helpful and understanding that I need a mattress for my son and helped me choose the best one for my budget  Show details
Ros
Ros

Excellent personal service

Claudia at the Croydon store was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient as we took our time in choosing a new bed. We were amazed at how quickly our bed would be delivered to us & look forward to our first night's sleep on it. Show details

Peter D.
Peter D.Victoria
  VIC, Highpoint

Sam from the Customer Service phone team was amazing !!!!

Great service in the Highpoint store but the after service I received from Sam was outstanding. Polite, professional and genuinely friendly. Service recovery was excellent. The best customer service I’ve experienced in many years I’m a customer for life. Thank you Sam.  Show details
Trevor C.
Trevor C.3 posts
  SA, Colonnades

Fantastic service from Michael at Colonnades,Saturday 13/2/2021.Very friendly and informative and helpful

5star all round couldn’t fault anything.Proof will be when I try out my bed.Service was spot on.Informative and friendly .Very happy with service  Show details
Brigette
BrigetteVictoria

Regal Sleep Solutions Customer Service

We bought a mattress from Regal Sleep Solutions and had trouble finding the right mattress for us and after 2 years and our second mattress attempt, the second mattress still didn't suit us, so we contacted Regal's Customer Service Team and they agreed to let us choose a third mattress which seems to be the right one.
I have to congratulate the customer service team and Julia for going above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our mattress purchase. Fantastic work Regal! Show details
Allison
Allison
  VIC, Moorabbin

Great service and product

My elderly father on a walking frame required a new mattress recently. Kay at Moorabbin store was very helpful and caring. Delivery process was also good and dad is very happy with his new mattress. He reports better sleep and less pain. Show details