Regal Sleep Solutions

Regal Sleep Solutions (page 2 of 54)

Physical store, Online store
4.8 from 1,074 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (127)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (85%) · Not as advertised (15%)

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent mattress and customised base

This is a fantastic mattress and I did not purchase the top of their range either, rather the middle of it. I am so happy with it and they were even able to customise my bed base that I also bought from them to the colour I wanted. You can certainly pay the same or a similar price for many worse Made in China mattresses than what I paid for mine.

Fantastic service

I went to Regal Sleep Solutions recently because I had to purchase a bed for my particular health needs. Michelle the staff member was not only knowledgeable in all of the products but knowledgeable in every particular need that I required to get a comfortable bed to suit myself. I felt I was served with patience, kindness and honesty.
If you need a bed that is going to last and suitable for your individual needs, I would go to Regal Sleep Solutions

Sincere thanks Bronte!

Bronte in Camberwell store guided my husband and I in selecting the perfect mattress for us. Bronte was very knowledgeable about the range and considered our needs when advising us. Sincere thanks Bronte.

Store LocationCamberwell
Michael

Michael

Excellent Customer Service

I have a posture issue which I'm trying to rectify. I was advised to visit Regal Sleep Solutions (Brighton East) to get customized pillow support.
The customer support I received in finding the right pillow is honestly unparalleled. As a surprising bonus I was shown how to improve my sleep positioning. I can't express enough what a relief it was to receive such expert advice.
Thank you, so much, Janine.

Store LocationRegal Sleep Solutions – Brighton East

VIP Treatment

VIP TreatmentGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great in Store and Delivery Service

Sam at Nunawading store was great. Walked in with my son for a new mattress and he was given the VIP treatment - all whilst Sam was managing the store on her own and attending to calls and other walk in customers. Great job and the delivery was effcient and on time. Great result !

Davo E.

Davo E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service! Such a comfy bed!!

Store LocationColonnades

Fantastic service by Rob, really took the time and care to ensure we got the right bed. Fantastic delivery service.

Very satisfied with products
Curtomer service I couldn't fault it was fantastic
Comfort and a lovely bed
Very nice shop, clean and they allowed us to try all the different beds. Great

Store LocationCamberwell

Irinna B.

Irinna B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor final sale

Store LocationFairfield
Peter C

Peter CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So far, so Good

Were given ample opportunity to try the beds. Knowing we have a year to change our mattress preference is reassuring, but all seems okay. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Store LocationColonnades, SA
Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome Products & Australian made

We were on the market for a new mattress and bed frame we went into regal in Springvale we were served by Michelle she was absolutely amazing she knows her stuff she was friendly with great service and very knowledgeable and very professional cant wait for the new bed and highly recommend Michelle

Store LocationSpringvale Regal

Exceptional service, even the post-sales service was amazing!

I had bought an Exquisite mattress. I was given individual attention & time to select the right mattress, without rushing on to attend the next customer.
& 4 months later I had to change the mattress due to health reasons. I experienced the same warmth, care & attention as a new customer.
Amazing job. Keep up the good work!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationDFO South Wharf

Jade K.

Jade K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A no brainer!

Booked a VIP mattress fitting and had a wonderful experience. Was assessed on my posture and sleeping patterns to find the perfect mattress. Didn't feel rushed or pressured to buy, felt like someone they wanted to look after. Instant sale to my complete surprise! Thanks for your time.

Store LocationBrighton East

Gil

GilVictoria

Great service!

We were recommended to try Regal in Springvale & were pleasantly surprised by the service, advice & help we received. Michelle was amazing, friendly & determined to find the perfect mattrass for us. Looking forward to its delivery & enjoying a good nights sleep.

Douglas

DouglasSouthern and Hills, SA

So happy i made this choice

Nice big store with lots to choose from. Service was friendly and professional, and didnt feel pressured or rushed into a decision. We did not have to assemble bed it was done for us, and the old one taken away. I recommend Regal to my friends, and like their policy of return.

Store LocationChurchill Road, Kilburn

Helpful staff

I am impressed with the
customer service. Aidah was knowledgeable in her products and assisted me to find the best mattress that suited me. I am very happy with my purchase.

Nil

NilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you Rob at Regal Fairfield! Wow!

Wow a perfect mattress! Easy parking Spacious showroom to try all
Options. Best sales service. no pressure professional warm and trustworthy Fast delivery. Highly recommend especially for back issues. Thanks Rob

Store LocationFairfield

Debbie

DebbieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good advice and service.

Lidia from Springvale Homemaker Centre was very helpful, she understood what l was looking for in a bed and mattress. The men that delivered the bed also came on time and answered any queries that l had.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The customer is looked after.

Sue from the Nunawading store assisted me with sampling & finding the best fit mattress for me ensuring my spine was straight. She organised everything & made sure I was happy along the way in the whole process.

No fuss after deciding the mattress just wasnt for me.

Initially the mattress had a strong chemical-odour, but that faded. We decided to return the mattress under the 30day money-back-guarantee as it just didnt feel right. There was no problems in doing so. Glad we tried it regardless.
Sam from Nunawading was very helpful in offering suggestion before we decided.

Store LocationNunuwading

Terrible. Avoid.

Absolute rubbish. Mattress collapsed after 8 months- we were each sleeping in a separate pit with a hard crest in between us. I developed pain in my lower spine and as the mattress collapsed further, neck pain (my pillow was more supportive than the mattress). Complained to Regal who repaired our mattress, but four months later mattress has collapsed again and Regal say there is nothing we can do. Emails to head office are ignored. 15 year warranty counts for nothing. Feel like Ive paid someone $2480 to give me a spinal injury.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

impressed

Lidia was very helpful in the shop and pointed us in the right direction to the mattress we might like she made sure our spines were straight when laid down which is a first when buying a mattress . We were really satisfied and impressed . We are looking forward to our mattress being delivered this week.

JP

JPasked

Do you recycle your mattresses as in resell them? I had one delivered this week - no new smell as you expect with a new mattress and it has sagged from night one (both sides and ends after rotating). It’s your premium / top mattress

Tim S.Regal

Hi JP, we are sorry to hear that. We don't recycle our mattresses. We also use VPF foams in all of our mattresses and generally there is minimal odour after production. If your mattress was in the factory for a couple of days after production then the new mattress smell may have already dissipated. Please contact the store you purchased your mattress from and they will organise to remedy this for you. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.
Regards
Tim Simon
0424 599 764

Wendy M.

Wendy M.asked

Do you have Afterpay

Tim S.Regal

Hi Wendy, we don't offer Afterpay. We do have HSBC Finance, GEM Monday, Latitude Pay and Openpay as alternatives.
Kind Regards
Tim Simon

Nette

Netteasked

Can you tell me why there is no Regal Sleep Solutions branding on your Healthy Life mattresses?

Get an answer from our members and Regal representatives