Regency Screens Splashback

Regency Screens Splashback

Joanna

JoannaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Customer

Aleasha’s service was amazing! Her advice and product knowledge was second to none! I’m so happy with the splashbacks I picked. Thanks to Aleasha for supporting me through the decision. The installer arrived on time and cleaned up behind himself, leaving no mess!

Job Satisfaction
Regency Screens
Alexis P.Regency Screens

GJG

GJGSale

Worse company ever dealt with

This company produces poor quality and are never at fault no matter what the issue, waited over four months for them to look at a problem with glass splash back for them to tell me it wasn't there issue when it clearly is and for them to fix it they were going to charge me more then the splash back cost originally.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Malcolm

MalcolmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Regency Screens - The worst Company I have dealt with

It took them 2 months to fail to install our kitchen Mirrored Splashback. 7 attempts, it broke (multiple times) , they measured incorrectly, rarely called us back when they were supposed to. Care factor from staff was zero. The trades people we did meet complained about working for this company as they said it was disorganised. In the end we have only one of two pieces installed but 2-3 more attempts to get the smaller section done all failed. Again we got excuses - it broke, they left it at the warehouse and it was the wrong size.
We told them not come back. Avoid this company at all costs!