Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe

Mirrored wardrobe doors

Bad experience, measurer came and measured up, installer then arrived should have been a two person job re lift and tight space, my husband and to give an hour and half of his time to help installer. When doors had been installed marks on mirrors was discovered on them and one did not close the lady who measured came and changed door handles on inside very helpful so door would close a cheap option to correcting door not fitting. I contacted Regency and spoke to sales manager and other to explain situation they did not want to listen, I asked for compensation due to there incompetence and my husband taking time of work to help he agreed to a $50.00 compensation - what a joke. very bad experience I would not recommend this company

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Wardrobe design- Carl steers us the right way again!

We have had Carl Baravelli design our fitted wardrobes and he has never steered us wrong. We are pleased he is honest and gives us advice that leads to a perfect result. The installer, Chris Read, is also terrific as his work compliments the design. Thank you.

Fantastic New Wardrobes

I originally dealt with Carl from Regency 6 years ago. I needed a built in robe designed and fitted. Carls advice and planning exceeded my expectations. The fit out was flawless. I recently referred Carl to my parents home to design and fit walk in robes, standard robes and a linen cupboard. Once again the process was exceptional. I would not hesitate to refer Carl to anyone, his level of knowledge and service is outstanding.

We love our new wardrobes. Great use of space and well thought out.

Carl was a pleasure to deal with.
He consulted with us every step of the way and was responsive.
We engaged Carl for showerscreens and splashback too because he was friendly & reliable.

My new wardrobe installation, looks amazing

Carl was very professional and skilful and explained what he was doing and why. Carl turned up on time as did Tom who installed the wardrobe. Good to see a tradie true to his word. I will have no hesitation in recommending Carl in the future.
Thank you for an excellent job. Pleasure to have met you Carl & Tom.

Great customer service

The design process was easy and just what we wanted. Install was quick and easy, ruben went out of his way to get everything perfect. We were looking at doing the IKEA pax system but this was cheaper, fitted to the space and we didn't have to build it- win all round!! Would highly recommend recency it was a pleasure start to finish..

My new wardrobe is just Perfect!!

We had a new walk-in wardrobe installed. Everyone involved was very professional.
The installation was completed so efficiently and it looks great... like its been there the whole time. We were kept up to date through the whole process and it looks amazing. So happy!! Thank you.

great product and great quality

excellent product, excellent service and great after sales service.
prompt delivery and great knowledge and attention details.
have been using Regency in the past 10 years and happy to recommend their service and product to customer.

Don't!!!

Do yourself a favour and simply AVOID these guys.
It took 2 months for two wardrobes to get installed. Countless delays first to get the timber and parts, then on the first visit, the fitter realised the guy who had taken the measurements didn’t take accurate measures and could only install one of the wardrobes only. So we arranged to work from home one day the week after and got a call 30 minutes after the time the fitter was supposed to get there only to find out his car had broken down. Exact same thing happened the next day and finally on the third day, I get a call saying the car is good to go but the fitter is sick. They however had another guy come but he rocked up WITHOUT A DRILL! And to top it off had to go to Bunnings which took him an hour return because he didn’t have enough screws. This company is made up of a bunch of complete amateurs. This is just a quick summary of some of the issues I have but is only the tip of the iceberg. This could go on for pages!
Just DO NOT USE THESE GUYS!

Brilliant Service and love the product

When I requested a quote via email I was pleasantly to receive a reply the next day from a lovely man called Stephen Watkins. He arrived to do the quote when he said he would, I had the quote that same day & within 7 days my wardrobe doors were installed. The chap who installed the doors arrived when he said he would and left no mess behind. I love the way you do business; very professional, not over priced, so courteous and done with a smile. Thank you Regency, so happy that you will be doing the second robe for me also.
Regards Carol-Ann Kennedy

Great service and support

Our consultant was knowledgeable and helpful. Carl gave us great customer service, advice and assistance.
The installation was speedy and completed professionally and to a high standard.

Poor customer service & messy installation

I do not recommend purchasing from Regency. They have extremely poor customer service.

I purchased robes from Regency, initial consultation & design was great. Many issues with the installation, very messy & left massive holes where door jams were (we were not advised nor were the painters asked to patch them up prior to installation), tried to blame other trades for regency’s lack of attention to detail. Installed damaged draws, got silicone everywhere, left permanent marker writing on mirrors and didn’t clean the mess. Was going to leave all rubbish behind.
Had sales rep visit to inspect my concerns. They handled it really poorly, took no responsibility, didn’t apologise, tried to blame me and the other trades. The sales rep acted like a child and had a hissy fit,left as quickly as possible, even did a wheelie leaving my driveway.

Don’t waste your time or money, their product is not worth the headaches.

Amazing

I’m so excited about my wardrobe installation, from the Hiro black wardrobe doors to the internal black handles on the draws my wardrobes look amazing. Thank you Regency

Stylish upgrade

I was after new robe doors but had no idea what type would Suit. The rep, Stephen showed me some options and we immediately decided on the Hiro style, as it was the perfect fit for my renovation. He quoted onsite instantly which I accepted and in less then 2 weeks they arrived and were installed in less then 1 hr. We get heaps of comments on how good they look from friends and family when they stop by. Overall it was quick and easy from start to finish.

ZERO STARS

I have an investment unit in Fyshwick and visited the Regency/Stegbar showroom at the HIA centre. The lady at the branch was great but thats where it ended.
We wanted a range of internal shelving solutions that were fairly tricky but was assured by the rep that came to measure that it wasn't an issue and all would be good. What turned up was a load of packing material with dents, scratches and edge tape peeling. The installer knew this and still proceeded to put the product in. The configuration bore no resemblance to what I asked for and wasn't even close. I asked had I actually received someone else job it was that far out.
I have doors that whichever way you open them won't let me access the middle part of the wardrobe.??
To add insult to injury they are now suggesting that I will need to pay more to get things changed as I should have understood this at the time I spoke to the rep.

Waste of time and money and wished I had gone with one of the smaller guys with a personal service. STAY AWAY.!!

Shocking quality installation and really bad customer service

They messed up the measurements of our wardrobe, and installed it with the wrong measurements! Then they installed doors that are too big for the space so we can't actually open the whole wardrobe. I've asked for a solution and they claimed that this is normal and they have never had a complaint like mine before. Really unhappy customer!

Wardrobe doors beautiful, installed quickly, very pleased

We ordered our wardrobe doors about 2 weeks ago and were told it was the last day to order for installation before Christmas. My husband then called a couple of days later to confirm when they were coming and was told there was no order in place, and it was now too late for pre Christmas install. We then read the reviews here and panicked....HOWEVER they quickly got on top of it, put our order in to their system and managed to install them well before Christmas. Quality looks great, and they are absolutely beautiful, so we are thrilled. Thanks Regency!

Excellent Installers

After reading the reviews I was concerned especially when the second install date nearly got delayed however job was done today by installers Michael and Michael and I am overly impressed. They have done a fantastic job and I am so happy.

Worst company ever

Id like to say as a former employee of regency cardiff this is the wprst company to work for and even order from. The 5 months i was there they didnt train me yet i was expected to know everything i was a installer wardrobe maker and glass cutter. Im sorry to say people in the office cant run the place they get one hell of a paycheck for doing nothing stuffing people around abusing their workers they change workers every few months just due to the harrasment and crap they put you through. We are on $20 per hour and the company after all expenses make 11 million a year not joking. They treat customers like a joke the wood for wardrobes is crap trust me i know they over charge cant even order in the right amount of stock and its the workers fault apparently. They are bad i cant stress enough please save your money dont go to jeld wen dont go to steg bar all owned the same you will have half done jobs hard time getting a refund promises that arent kept if you go for a job there expect very low pay extra hours taking ot up to 50 hrs per week but dont get paid for the overtime if the company is laking in anything stock etc your career is over they will sack u on the spot scott carpenter and phil from regency should be sacked and arent worth talking to or working for

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Absolutely useless

My order was made with a helpful salesman. Installers never arrived yet said they did. The office said texts were sent - I never received any texts at all. Worst part I paid in advance and can not get my money back. Avoid them entirely.

Date PurchasedNov 2015