Regency Screens Wardrobe

• Rates and Fees
Marg

MargSouthwest, VIC

Great service and product

Shawn is very professional and knowledgeable on his products. He provided options and solutions to our requirements and was very responsive to requests for additional information and measurements when we were doing preliminary work prior to the installation. The installation was completed by Thomas who did a great job.

Katrina W

Katrina WSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding Service & Product

Great prompt service from quote to installation. Thank you to Shawn always professional, friendly & provided valuable advise & to Mann (fitter) exceptional workmanship & a nice man as well. (2nd time using Regency)
Fantastic pricing ~ I wouldn’t use anyone else.
I have no hestitation recommending you to family & friends in the future.

Hoop

HoopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what we needed!!

We asked our builder for a reference: "We only use Regency Wardrobe doors." So we called, Jenna organised a time for Lachlan to measure and give a quote. Lachlan asked what we were wanting to do, measured for the 5 doors and quickly fired back the acceptable quote. Jenna arranged for Thomas to install the doors. What an impressive crew. Thomas was super cautious about bumping or scratching anything in our house, was fast and organised with the installation and we discussed how accurately Lachlan had measured because everything fit perfectly. We now have 5 new doors that match the rest of the doors in the house. They are great quality and slide so easily.
I now understand why our builder only uses Regency!!

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lachlan Scott was our very professional, friendly and accommodating Rep for Regency Screens. We were very happy with his advice and he was so generous with his time. Went far and being the efforts of his competitors
We will call on him again

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and service and super fast.

We decided to use the Hiro sliding doors in three bedrooms in our new build. They look amazing and slide perfectly. Such a great system. Stephen measured up and provided a quote on the spot and they were installed within two weeks. Can't fault the customer service it was spot on. Thank you

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result, quality product and service

We replaced tired wardrobe doors in 2 rooms with mirrored sliders from Regency for a great result. Stephen was very professional and helpful throughout the project. He gave us great advice on options to guide us to the right choice for the rooms and then followed up after installation. Terrific service and very competitive on price. Thoroughly recommend Regency.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

very happy with my new walk in Robe

Thanks you Steve for your assistance and help to design the perfect robes for my individual requirements. Im very happy with the layout and the installer was very professional. Many Thanks ..Sandi

Quality Product with Good Professional Service

Replaced our old wardrobe hinged doors with mirror sliders and am happy with the overall product quality, service & timeline it was supplied in and would not hesitate to use regency again.

Alexis P.Regency Screens
Con

ConGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Product

Nice look, good fit

Overall I am satisfied with the service provided. Lauchlan Scott measured the locations and provided in depth advice and took the time to explain many things I hadnt considered.
I chose to have the frameless mirrored wardrobe doors installed. Installation was quick, seamless and clean.
The doors look great and run smooth. My one issue is the handles on the doors aren't the easiest to grip. Considering the weight of the door you then have to push against the door to open/close. Whilst i understand the reason for the slimline handle I think this design could be greatly improved.

Great product & Service

This is the second time we have used Regency Wardrobes & we have been happy both times.

Carl is amazing to deal with his product knowledge & advice was very helpful.

The wardrobe installer David was very professional, clean working & very efficient.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Dealing with Regency ( Gary Creeley ) for 6 years.

I'm a building supervisor, Regency have been installing 90% of my Wardrobes, Shower screens & mirrors for the past 6 years. I deal with Gary Creeley & find his knowledge of Regency's products is always up to date, he prompts me on ant new product's. Regency are always prompt on there service with great products for either low budget or high market products. Its a pleasure to deal with Regency & there team of Rep's & installers.

Review: Carl Barave

Visited/contacted me 3 times to get the design right. Was honest in relation to the options i could have. I have recommended Carl/Regency to a friend as a result. The actual installation was executed without fuss and without surprises

Ray

Raymelbourne

Faultless

Excellent from the quotation through to the installation very happy.
They installed wardrobes and sliding glass doors.
No waiting very punctual reliable
I wish all my building requirements were all this easy.

DOMINIC

DOMINICSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent work

Regency just installed wardrobe fit out and doors in a new home we are building

Fantastic finish and the installation was very professional and neat

Great company and would highly recommend them

Damon R.

Damon R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy and well priced

Dallan was great to deal with. He really know the product and application well which helped me massively. I needed my mirror sliding doors ASAP and they turned the around in no time.

Passive Builders

Passive BuildersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent to deal with.

As a builder we deal with Regency for all our homes throughout Bendigo and Ballarat and find them to be fantastic to deal with and very responsive. Always good communication and great follow up.

Great Service from all

Mitch gave us great advice about what to install, was easy to deal with and it was all delivered and installed on time by Tony who had the job done in no time and was most helpful.

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Wardrobe designs at an affordable price

Lachlan at Regency was excellent at designing a very functional wardrobe for my three kids bedrooms in our newly renovated space. He listened to what we wanted from our wardrobe space and used his experience to develop the best solution for the space at the most affordable price. They were installed 2 weeks ago and I love the quality and functionality. I would highly recommend Lachlan and Regency for wardrobes.

Lee F

Lee FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great workmanship at a great price.

We had the internal shelving done for 4 built in robes and we are very happy. Collen Ryan was very helpful and professional in designing each wardrobe space. And Tom the young carpenter who fitted the robes was top notch in workmanship and service. Highly recommended!