Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fantastic Service

Great service, Steve went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. Product is good, easy to fit. Highly recommend the Product and his product knowledge is unbeatable.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Fantastic service from start to finish. Great product :)

Great price and great product. Wardrobes look amazing! Dan the sales rep worked with us to design what we needed within our budget. Rob the installer was super friendly, professional and cleaned the area after installation. Highly recommend :)

Joan

JoanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Sales rep was on time, friendly & knowledgeable. The installer did a great job, and he was also on time, professional, tidy and friendly. Happy withe the whole process. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Tam A.

Tam A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A+ service from beginning to end

Gary was very professional and easy to deal with. His knowledge and expertise in recommending ideas for additional shoe storage was greatly appreciated. My new wardrobes are amazing. Thank you to everyone involved.

Hannah

HannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow Process

The process of getting the wardrobe door replaced was a slow and difficult one without appropriate communication. I was constantly chasing them up and it got very tedious in the end.

Laura P.

Laura P.South East Queensland, QLD

So Happy with a new dream wardrobe!

Steve from our local store was prompt and super friendly when he attended our appointment. He was very knowledgeable and able to design exactly what we wanted. Looking forward to having wardrobes installed in our other rooms now that we have seen the finished product. Steve is an absolute asset to regency.

Tim Downie

Tim DownieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service !!

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Stephen was a great rep. providing info. and quote

The rep. that came to the house was Stephen, he was prompt, communicated really well and understand the products & options. Really appreciated the advice and detailed quote so i understood the job.

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We are very happy with our wardrobe sliding doors. Colleen was great, I changed my mind many times and she was always professional and helpful and answered all my questions. The doors look great, were installed quickly and easily. We are very happy and would highly recommend Regency to any of our friends and family.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Perfect, Just what we needed.

We had a new set of built-ins put in our walk-in wardrobe and are so happy with the way they turned out. We do not have a huge amount of space to work with so Regency come up with a great option for us. We were very happy with the whole process from quoting to installation and of course loved the price. We were very happy with all involved especially the person who did our quote and also our installer. All in all so very happy with everyone and everything involved.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two wardrobes in an older home

The wardrobe does the job. Very helpful rep giving me design ideas that have been suitable for the situation of the wardrobes.

Kelly T

Kelly TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality

We have been using Regency for years across many projects. Our most recent project included multiple wardrobes and mirrors. Our consultant, Steve, was typically helpful, solution focussed and attuned to our stylistic requirements. Measurements, designs and delivery were prompt and quality was great, as usual. We will continue to use Regency for all future projects.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Happy with the end result.

Large job for wardrobes in 3 rooms. Stephen Watkins who measured & quoted (from Coorparoo) was very easy to work with & extremely helpful. The installers, Phil & Michael, worked super hard & were very accommodating. Organising the install, & the timing of the install, was a little fraught but it all worked out in the end.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic wardrobe fit out, very happy with it

Gary did a great job designing my new wardrobe, nothing was too much trouble. And David the installer did a wonderful job too, very happy. The turnaround was under 2 weeks which was amazing

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful & functional!

The whole process from measure and quote to communication and then installation was friendly and professional.
The installation process was surprisingly fast and there was no mess involved.
I will certainly recommend Regency to friends & family.

SkeetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mirrored wardrobe doors

Bad experience, measurer came and measured up, installer then arrived should have been a two person job re lift and tight space, my husband and to give an hour and half of his time to help installer. When doors had been installed marks on mirrors was discovered on them and one did not close the lady who measured came and changed door handles on inside very helpful so door would close a cheap option to correcting door not fitting. I contacted Regency and spoke to sales manager and other to explain situation they did not want to listen, I asked for compensation due to there incompetence and my husband taking time of work to help he agreed to a $50.00 compensation - what a joke. very bad experience I would not recommend this company

Skeeta

You have all my details just look at the account thanks

Meegan

Meegan

Wardrobe design- Carl steers us the right way again!

We have had Carl Baravelli design our fitted wardrobes and he has never steered us wrong. We are pleased he is honest and gives us advice that leads to a perfect result. The installer, Chris Read, is also terrific as his work compliments the design. Thank you.

Fantastic New Wardrobes

I originally dealt with Carl from Regency 6 years ago. I needed a built in robe designed and fitted. Carls advice and planning exceeded my expectations. The fit out was flawless. I recently referred Carl to my parents home to design and fit walk in robes, standard robes and a linen cupboard. Once again the process was exceptional. I would not hesitate to refer Carl to anyone, his level of knowledge and service is outstanding.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our new wardrobes. Great use of space and well thought out.

Carl was a pleasure to deal with.
He consulted with us every step of the way and was responsive.
We engaged Carl for showerscreens and splashback too because he was friendly & reliable.

My new wardrobe installation, looks amazing

Carl was very professional and skilful and explained what he was doing and why. Carl turned up on time as did Tom who installed the wardrobe. Good to see a tradie true to his word. I will have no hesitation in recommending Carl in the future.
Thank you for an excellent job. Pleasure to have met you Carl & Tom.