Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe (page 2 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our new wardrobes. Great use of space and well thought out.

Carl was a pleasure to deal with.
He consulted with us every step of the way and was responsive.
We engaged Carl for showerscreens and splashback too because he was friendly & reliable.

My new wardrobe installation, looks amazing

Carl was very professional and skilful and explained what he was doing and why. Carl turned up on time as did Tom who installed the wardrobe. Good to see a tradie true to his word. I will have no hesitation in recommending Carl in the future.
Thank you for an excellent job. Pleasure to have met you Carl & Tom.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service

The design process was easy and just what we wanted. Install was quick and easy, ruben went out of his way to get everything perfect. We were looking at doing the IKEA pax system but this was cheaper, fitted to the space and we didn't have to build it- win all round!! Would highly recommend recency it was a pleasure start to finish..

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new wardrobe is just Perfect!!

We had a new walk-in wardrobe installed. Everyone involved was very professional.
The installation was completed so efficiently and it looks great... like its been there the whole time. We were kept up to date through the whole process and it looks amazing. So happy!! Thank you.

DRH

DRHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great product and great quality

excellent product, excellent service and great after sales service.
prompt delivery and great knowledge and attention details.
have been using Regency in the past 10 years and happy to recommend their service and product to customer.

Don't!!!

Caddy

Caddy

Brilliant Service and love the product

When I requested a quote via email I was pleasantly to receive a reply the next day from a lovely man called Stephen Watkins. He arrived to do the quote when he said he would, I had the quote that same day & within 7 days my wardrobe doors were installed. The chap who installed the doors arrived when he said he would and left no mess behind. I love the way you do business; very professional, not over priced, so courteous and done with a smile. Thank you Regency, so happy that you will be doing the second robe for me also.
Regards Carol-Ann Kennedy

Great service and support

Our consultant was knowledgeable and helpful. Carl gave us great customer service, advice and assistance.
The installation was speedy and completed professionally and to a high standard.

TitanMouse

TitanMouseCanberra

Poor customer service & messy installation

Amazing

I’m so excited about my wardrobe installation, from the Hiro black wardrobe doors to the internal black handles on the draws my wardrobes look amazing. Thank you Regency

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish upgrade

I was after new robe doors but had no idea what type would Suit. The rep, Stephen showed me some options and we immediately decided on the Hiro style, as it was the perfect fit for my renovation. He quoted onsite instantly which I accepted and in less then 2 weeks they arrived and were installed in less then 1 hr. We get heaps of comments on how good they look from friends and family when they stop by. Overall it was quick and easy from start to finish.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Regency Screens
Alexis P.Regency Screens

Terry

TerrySYDNEY

ZERO STARS

Shocking quality installation and really bad customer service

They messed up the measurements of our wardrobe, and installed it with the wrong measurements! Then they installed doors that are too big for the space so we can't actually open the whole wardrobe. I've asked for a solution and they claimed that this is normal and they have never had a complaint like mine before. Really unhappy customer!

Courtney B

Courtney BWarners Bay

Wardrobe doors beautiful, installed quickly, very pleased

We ordered our wardrobe doors about 2 weeks ago and were told it was the last day to order for installation before Christmas. My husband then called a couple of days later to confirm when they were coming and was told there was no order in place, and it was now too late for pre Christmas install. We then read the reviews here and panicked....HOWEVER they quickly got on top of it, put our order in to their system and managed to install them well before Christmas. Quality looks great, and they are absolutely beautiful, so we are thrilled. Thanks Regency!

MicheleW

MicheleWBrisbane

Excellent Installers

After reading the reviews I was concerned especially when the second install date nearly got delayed however job was done today by installers Michael and Michael and I am overly impressed. They have done a fantastic job and I am so happy.

Worst company ever

Date PurchasedOct 2016

mad as hell

mad as hellgold coast

Absolutely useless

My order was made with a helpful salesman. Installers never arrived yet said they did. The office said texts were sent - I never received any texts at all. Worst part I paid in advance and can not get my money back. Avoid them entirely.

Date PurchasedNov 2015

KittyRoseCupCakes

KittyRoseCupCakesAU

Dream Walk In!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Cheryl L

Cheryl LMelbourne

Worst company and useless installer

Installer not only installed my robes so as the space allowed wasn't wide enough to hang my clothes he also used a drop saw in my garage where we have a classic car. Another tradie that was there on the day told him to either cover the car or saw outside, he just shrugged and kept going. Because he installed it wrong I had to wait 5 weeks for them to send the same so called fitter, so now he's gone and I'm left with the mess, shelving crooked and holes from him ripping off my plaster. Take a hike regency, so called reputable company. Do NOT use this company, a big thumbs down.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Broooke

BroookeAdelaide

Still waiting on built in wardrobes...