Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe (page 2 of 5)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ray

Raymelbourne

Faultless

Excellent from the quotation through to the installation very happy.
They installed wardrobes and sliding glass doors.
No waiting very punctual reliable
I wish all my building requirements were all this easy.

DOMINIC

DOMINICSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent work

Regency just installed wardrobe fit out and doors in a new home we are building

Fantastic finish and the installation was very professional and neat

Great company and would highly recommend them

Damon R.

Damon R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick, easy and well priced

Dallan was great to deal with. He really know the product and application well which helped me massively. I needed my mirror sliding doors ASAP and they turned the around in no time.

Passive Builders

Passive BuildersCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent to deal with.

As a builder we deal with Regency for all our homes throughout Bendigo and Ballarat and find them to be fantastic to deal with and very responsive. Always good communication and great follow up.

Great Service from all

Mitch gave us great advice about what to install, was easy to deal with and it was all delivered and installed on time by Tony who had the job done in no time and was most helpful.

Corinne

CorinneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Wardrobe designs at an affordable price

Lachlan at Regency was excellent at designing a very functional wardrobe for my three kids bedrooms in our newly renovated space. He listened to what we wanted from our wardrobe space and used his experience to develop the best solution for the space at the most affordable price. They were installed 2 weeks ago and I love the quality and functionality. I would highly recommend Lachlan and Regency for wardrobes.

Lee F

Lee FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great workmanship at a great price.

We had the internal shelving done for 4 built in robes and we are very happy. Collen Ryan was very helpful and professional in designing each wardrobe space. And Tom the young carpenter who fitted the robes was top notch in workmanship and service. Highly recommended!

Family M.

Family M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

All round good experience with Regency.
Easy to deal with and very nice customer service. Knowledgable sales reps, and quick response times.

We are happy with our wardrobe doors and fit out.

Bill

Bill

Good Work

My client was very happy with the outcome of the wardrobe. The finish details were very good and the full size mirrored sliding doors work very well. Finish details at cornices and skirtings were very good also.
We would recommend Regency for future jobs

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent value

Carl Baravelli provided excellent service and advice and the installer did a great job. The process from quote to installing was also easy and efficient. Overall I'm very happy with the end product.

Renato

RenatoMelbourne

Thrilled with my new wardrobes

I've used Regency several times before to replace metal wardrobe doors with mirrored ones. Regency's service was seamless and efficient and great value for money. The measure & quote and installation all went off without a hitch. I'm thrilled with the finished product. Now I have extra storage space in my hall cupboard and the mirrored doors bring so much more light into the room and make the space look larger.

Absolutely amazing!!!

I absolutely love all our storage, and shower screens/mirrors all was designed perfectly to suit our home highly recommended, massive thank you to all the staff at regency in clayton

Great product

Quick responds, Carl turned up on time and provide free quote for the job, good service, easy to deal with, happy with the service and happy to do more business.

This is perfect service.

professional services, excellent services, accurate, on time, very understandable, Knowledgable, very satisfaction, comfortable to deal, very honourable, very friendly, quality services, we will definitely to use Carl for next services.

I needed these really Badly

My Wardrobes are amazing . After having them installed ,I can store all my things in it. Carl came out and showed me how it would be best to do them. Carl did an amazing job in drawing the wardrobes and showing it to me to see if I was happy. Regency did an amazing job designing and installing them for me just as I wanted. I will call them to do some more work for me. So far They installed 3 wardrobes and another one soon. Thank You Regency.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

So professional, great asset to the business!

Explained in great detail and showed different options, Stephen knows his products.Installiations went well, looks perfect. Great quality and cannot fault it at all, they made it specifically for my size wardrobe.

Clayton Brown

Clayton BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy contract of works

We need 2 new wardrobes for our home. Stephen came measured gave us the rundown of contracts of work to be carried out. He showed us a great initiative of trundulated shelves(i think that was the name). Gave us the quote which we accepted, paid 50% and given a date timeframe when the work would be completed. Wardrobe builders were on time, reliable, hardworking and did a fantastic job. My wife and i were absolutely so happy with the wardrobes. Many thanks to Stephen and Regency for the great work.

Denise

DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with the end result.

I recently purchased 2 built-ins from Regency.
I am extremely happy with my entire experience from my first enquiry with Jayne who is a delight to deal with, Aleasha whose knowledge and recommendations allowed me to choose confidently for the measure and quote and Tom who was tidy, polite and arrived on time for the installation.
The service and products are top quality and I would not hesitate to recommend Regency to my family and friends.

NeilO

NeilOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product and service

Great communication from Stephen Watkins of Regency Coorparoo right from the start. Prompt to discuss changes and proactive in general. Great respectful installer who cleaned up after himself. The finished product is exactly what we wanted.

Deb Cartwright

Deb CartwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

We had Stephen Watkins come and measure and advise us on our wardrobe doors. His manner, advice and service was second to none. Would recommend to anyone. Our installer Darren was friendly, had great communication and did a great job.