Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe (page 3 of 6)

4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Renato

RenatoMelbourne

Thrilled with my new wardrobes

I've used Regency several times before to replace metal wardrobe doors with mirrored ones. Regency's service was seamless and efficient and great value for money. The measure & quote and installation all went off without a hitch. I'm thrilled with the finished product. Now I have extra storage space in my hall cupboard and the mirrored doors bring so much more light into the room and make the space look larger.

Absolutely amazing!!!

I absolutely love all our storage, and shower screens/mirrors all was designed perfectly to suit our home highly recommended, massive thank you to all the staff at regency in clayton

Great product

Quick responds, Carl turned up on time and provide free quote for the job, good service, easy to deal with, happy with the service and happy to do more business.

This is perfect service.

professional services, excellent services, accurate, on time, very understandable, Knowledgable, very satisfaction, comfortable to deal, very honourable, very friendly, quality services, we will definitely to use Carl for next services.

I needed these really Badly

My Wardrobes are amazing . After having them installed ,I can store all my things in it. Carl came out and showed me how it would be best to do them. Carl did an amazing job in drawing the wardrobes and showing it to me to see if I was happy. Regency did an amazing job designing and installing them for me just as I wanted. I will call them to do some more work for me. So far They installed 3 wardrobes and another one soon. Thank You Regency.

Deb

DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

So professional, great asset to the business!

Explained in great detail and showed different options, Stephen knows his products.Installiations went well, looks perfect. Great quality and cannot fault it at all, they made it specifically for my size wardrobe.

Clayton Brown

Clayton BrownSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy contract of works

We need 2 new wardrobes for our home. Stephen came measured gave us the rundown of contracts of work to be carried out. He showed us a great initiative of trundulated shelves(i think that was the name). Gave us the quote which we accepted, paid 50% and given a date timeframe when the work would be completed. Wardrobe builders were on time, reliable, hardworking and did a fantastic job. My wife and i were absolutely so happy with the wardrobes. Many thanks to Stephen and Regency for the great work.

Denise

DeniseMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with the end result.

I recently purchased 2 built-ins from Regency.
I am extremely happy with my entire experience from my first enquiry with Jayne who is a delight to deal with, Aleasha whose knowledge and recommendations allowed me to choose confidently for the measure and quote and Tom who was tidy, polite and arrived on time for the installation.
The service and products are top quality and I would not hesitate to recommend Regency to my family and friends.

NeilO

NeilOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality product and service

Great communication from Stephen Watkins of Regency Coorparoo right from the start. Prompt to discuss changes and proactive in general. Great respectful installer who cleaned up after himself. The finished product is exactly what we wanted.

Deb Cartwright

Deb CartwrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend!

We had Stephen Watkins come and measure and advise us on our wardrobe doors. His manner, advice and service was second to none. Would recommend to anyone. Our installer Darren was friendly, had great communication and did a great job.

KLreviews

KLreviewsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Great Service from Measure & Quote to Install
Very knowledgeable - gave great advice.
Installers were quick & clean
Vinyl Sliders on a downstairs storage area & lovely Glass Sliders in the master bedroom.
Highly Reccomend!
Thanks Stephen Watkins.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

This is too good. All wardrobes should be like this

From the young lady in the showroom to Dan and Lee and the ladies on the phone thank you for making the process so easy.Im thrilled with the end result.

Sonya Mewett  Matt Allan

Sonya Mewett Matt AllanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service

Aleasha goes over and above expectations we have engaged her personally for our home and thru our business with our clients and everyone's feedback is positive, engaging, friendly and quotes are provided in a timely manner - congratulations

Fantastic Service

Great service, Steve went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. Product is good, easy to fit. Highly recommend the Product and his product knowledge is unbeatable.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Fantastic service from start to finish. Great product :)

Great price and great product. Wardrobes look amazing! Dan the sales rep worked with us to design what we needed within our budget. Rob the installer was super friendly, professional and cleaned the area after installation. Highly recommend :)

Joan

JoanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GREAT SERVICE

Sales rep was on time, friendly & knowledgeable. The installer did a great job, and he was also on time, professional, tidy and friendly. Happy withe the whole process. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Tam A.

Tam A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A+ service from beginning to end

Gary was very professional and easy to deal with. His knowledge and expertise in recommending ideas for additional shoe storage was greatly appreciated. My new wardrobes are amazing. Thank you to everyone involved.

Hannah

HannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow Process

The process of getting the wardrobe door replaced was a slow and difficult one without appropriate communication. I was constantly chasing them up and it got very tedious in the end.

Laura P.

Laura P.South East Queensland, QLD

So Happy with a new dream wardrobe!

Steve from our local store was prompt and super friendly when he attended our appointment. He was very knowledgeable and able to design exactly what we wanted. Looking forward to having wardrobes installed in our other rooms now that we have seen the finished product. Steve is an absolute asset to regency.

Tim Downie