Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe (page 4 of 6)

4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Stephen was a great rep. providing info. and quote

The rep. that came to the house was Stephen, he was prompt, communicated really well and understand the products & options. Really appreciated the advice and detailed quote so i understood the job.

Connie

ConnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

We are very happy with our wardrobe sliding doors. Colleen was great, I changed my mind many times and she was always professional and helpful and answered all my questions. The doors look great, were installed quickly and easily. We are very happy and would highly recommend Regency to any of our friends and family.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Perfect, Just what we needed.

We had a new set of built-ins put in our walk-in wardrobe and are so happy with the way they turned out. We do not have a huge amount of space to work with so Regency come up with a great option for us. We were very happy with the whole process from quoting to installation and of course loved the price. We were very happy with all involved especially the person who did our quote and also our installer. All in all so very happy with everyone and everything involved.

Heather

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two wardrobes in an older home

The wardrobe does the job. Very helpful rep giving me design ideas that have been suitable for the situation of the wardrobes.

Kelly T

Kelly TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality

We have been using Regency for years across many projects. Our most recent project included multiple wardrobes and mirrors. Our consultant, Steve, was typically helpful, solution focussed and attuned to our stylistic requirements. Measurements, designs and delivery were prompt and quality was great, as usual. We will continue to use Regency for all future projects.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Happy with the end result.

Large job for wardrobes in 3 rooms. Stephen Watkins who measured & quoted (from Coorparoo) was very easy to work with & extremely helpful. The installers, Phil & Michael, worked super hard & were very accommodating. Organising the install, & the timing of the install, was a little fraught but it all worked out in the end.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic wardrobe fit out, very happy with it

Gary did a great job designing my new wardrobe, nothing was too much trouble. And David the installer did a wonderful job too, very happy. The turnaround was under 2 weeks which was amazing

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beautiful & functional!

The whole process from measure and quote to communication and then installation was friendly and professional.
The installation process was surprisingly fast and there was no mess involved.
I will certainly recommend Regency to friends & family.

SkeetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mirrored wardrobe doors

Bad experience, measurer came and measured up, installer then arrived should have been a two person job re lift and tight space, my husband and to give an hour and half of his time to help installer. When doors had been installed marks on mirrors was discovered on them and one did not close the lady who measured came and changed door handles on inside very helpful so door would close a cheap option to correcting door not fitting. I contacted Regency and spoke to sales manager and other to explain situation they did not want to listen, I asked for compensation due to there incompetence and my husband taking time of work to help he agreed to a $50.00 compensation - what a joke. very bad experience I would not recommend this company

Skeeta

You have all my details just look at the account thanks

Meegan

Meegan

Wardrobe design- Carl steers us the right way again!

We have had Carl Baravelli design our fitted wardrobes and he has never steered us wrong. We are pleased he is honest and gives us advice that leads to a perfect result. The installer, Chris Read, is also terrific as his work compliments the design. Thank you.

Fantastic New Wardrobes

I originally dealt with Carl from Regency 6 years ago. I needed a built in robe designed and fitted. Carls advice and planning exceeded my expectations. The fit out was flawless. I recently referred Carl to my parents home to design and fit walk in robes, standard robes and a linen cupboard. Once again the process was exceptional. I would not hesitate to refer Carl to anyone, his level of knowledge and service is outstanding.

HappyCustomer

HappyCustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We love our new wardrobes. Great use of space and well thought out.

Carl was a pleasure to deal with.
He consulted with us every step of the way and was responsive.
We engaged Carl for showerscreens and splashback too because he was friendly & reliable.

My new wardrobe installation, looks amazing

Carl was very professional and skilful and explained what he was doing and why. Carl turned up on time as did Tom who installed the wardrobe. Good to see a tradie true to his word. I will have no hesitation in recommending Carl in the future.
Thank you for an excellent job. Pleasure to have met you Carl & Tom.

Sarah

SarahCanberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service

The design process was easy and just what we wanted. Install was quick and easy, ruben went out of his way to get everything perfect. We were looking at doing the IKEA pax system but this was cheaper, fitted to the space and we didn't have to build it- win all round!! Would highly recommend recency it was a pleasure start to finish..

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My new wardrobe is just Perfect!!

We had a new walk-in wardrobe installed. Everyone involved was very professional.
The installation was completed so efficiently and it looks great... like its been there the whole time. We were kept up to date through the whole process and it looks amazing. So happy!! Thank you.

DRH

DRHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great product and great quality

excellent product, excellent service and great after sales service.
prompt delivery and great knowledge and attention details.
have been using Regency in the past 10 years and happy to recommend their service and product to customer.

Don't!!!

Caddy

Caddy

Brilliant Service and love the product

When I requested a quote via email I was pleasantly to receive a reply the next day from a lovely man called Stephen Watkins. He arrived to do the quote when he said he would, I had the quote that same day & within 7 days my wardrobe doors were installed. The chap who installed the doors arrived when he said he would and left no mess behind. I love the way you do business; very professional, not over priced, so courteous and done with a smile. Thank you Regency, so happy that you will be doing the second robe for me also.
Regards Carol-Ann Kennedy

Great service and support

Our consultant was knowledgeable and helpful. Carl gave us great customer service, advice and assistance.
The installation was speedy and completed professionally and to a high standard.

TitanMouse

TitanMouseCanberra

Poor customer service & messy installation