Regency Screens Wardrobe

Regency Screens Wardrobe (page 5 of 5)

4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Cheryl L

Cheryl LMelbourne

Worst company and useless installer

Installer not only installed my robes so as the space allowed wasn't wide enough to hang my clothes he also used a drop saw in my garage where we have a classic car. Another tradie that was there on the day told him to either cover the car or saw outside, he just shrugged and kept going. Because he installed it wrong I had to wait 5 weeks for them to send the same so called fitter, so now he's gone and I'm left with the mess, shelving crooked and holes from him ripping off my plaster. Take a hike regency, so called reputable company. Do NOT use this company, a big thumbs down.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Broooke

BroookeAdelaide

Still waiting on built in wardrobes...

Trendy Wendy

Trendy WendyMelbourne

Regency - Disgraceful Service, Pathetic Product - AVOID at all costs!

Wardrobe install

Failed to show on their own install date, called their office who stated it was following week, when told incorrect admitted to office error, re arranged closer date. Yep, fail to contact or show. Contact Labrador office and put thought to logistics, no record and denial of conversation three days earlier, no help and too late at 10:00 am to install, we can fit you in following Wednesday!!! Day after the original mistaken date and again denied mistake and earlier conversation. When informed this was not good enough it was basically too bad, but changed date to Monday but when asked for a time, anywhere after 6:00 am! Now missed two days work, suggest their logistics section need to get their act together.

Kate G

Kate GProspect, South Australia

Great customer service, excellent product, perfect installation

I was slightly hesitant to use Regency Showerscreens and Wardrobes as I had read less than positive reviews!! My first contact was with Regency's very professional representative Steve - who arrived on time, knew the product back to front and gave me an "extremely" competitive quote. Steve said that the frameless mirrored 4 door wardrobe would be installed in 2 weeks - which it was. Brent the installer arrived on time, 2 weeks later, he was extremely polite/professional and installed the wardrobe without a hiccup AND without any mess!! The customer service and follow up has been of the highest calibre. I would definitely recommend Regency!!

Don't use Regency

rgrant

rgrantMelbourne

Pleasantly surprised after reading these reviews

Utter debacle

Never, EVER use Regency for anything

Terrible

Funny how there was nothing on the review section when I looked up this forum - must be a regency salesMAN that has replied. I hope it is not the same one that ignored me for 45 mins whilst I was in the store - after they had taken my money for the job and refused to return it when I was less than impressed with the customer service I recieved.In my personal view and after having purchasing 3 wardrobes I would not recommend them to build a wardrobe for my blind grandma (even she would be able to release the POOR WORKMANSHIP......)

Worst Experience

Unprofessional, unreliable, irresponsible and immoral

Terrible says it all...

Hassle getting them in, lousy job done and double charged - could it be worse?

student19767

student19767

Salesman knew about wardrobes and came up with good suggestions. The fitter was also very experienced and the end product was fantastic.
wardrobes fitted within a week, good workmanship.

Terrible

Don't use Regency...............They are over priced, they under deliver. What a joke, and it makes me sick to think that you pay big dollars for a quality job and you get a less than sub standard result......
mmmmmm - this there any?
THe fact that the job was not done in the time frame, they had to come back twice to re-do things and even now after 8 months, the wardrobes are still not what I paid for. The doors come off the rails, the workmanship is crap and the price is WAY to expensive for the end result