• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Ross

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with the finished product

Stephen the rep gave great advice and Darren the installer was meticulous with his installation . Matt black was the perfect choice to give me the on trend look I was after

Jenny

JennyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service and installation.

Thanks Aleasha for your customer service and friendliness.
Thanks Nathan for the great intallation, looks fabulous.
Would recommend Regency Screens anytime.
Good communication through the whole experience.
Look forward to doing further business with Recency.

Leo F.

Leo F.Southwest, VIC

Another sterling performance by Regency

Having used Regency previously I arranged for 8 wardrobe doors, to be delivered and installed on the Bellarine. The Representative, Warehouse and Installer made the process easy and simple. The communication throughout was excellent and the doors were delivered and installed within 2 weeks despite the current issues with COVID-19. Would highly recommend.

Find out how Regency Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Very happy with our wardrobe

Very happy with wardrobes that we have just got installed throughout our house.
Grant was awesome to deal with and was happy to help with ideas would highly recommend and the frameless looks amazing wouldn’t change anything.

Perfection

Great service from the start !
Great advice !
Installation perfect!

Professional efficient and quality!
Happy with both my new shower screens !
Thankyou Aleesha !
Highly recommend you and Regency Screens !
My bathrooms look amazing !

Graham

GrahamHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service

Staff were very polite and informative
Installers were prompt,neat,clean,polite and efficient. Good job done. I would recemend them to anyone. When businesses operate at this high standard everyone wins.my shower screen and wardrobe doors look good and work well

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A+++++

Thanks to Aleasha from Regency for her outstanding customer service and attention to detail.
Nothing was too hard and she went out of her way to make sure we were completely happy. Installation was on time as promised. Will definately use Regency with our next build.

heather

heatherEyre Peninsula, SA

So nice to have a quick response to my phone call. Well done. I've had to wait for a phone call to be answered at so many other places. Thank you.

Marvyn Wright

Marvyn WrightGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job and very well organised!

Really pleased with the result on sliding doors to my laundry, excellent service, on time, professionally installed and faultless. Thanks to Jenna’s organisation and Toms precise installation. Thank you for resolving an awkward space.

Find out how Regency Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Fantastic service and quality of workmanship

Sales representative Gary was fantastic - highly communicative and very pro-active as well as determined to develop a positive working relationship with a new prospective client. His team of installers (Tony and Tom) shared in Gary's enthusiasm, professionalism and skill of workmanship. This was the first time my company had gone down the pathway of a sliding wardrobe system and the 8 off. units installed on one of my projects are of good quality and a competitively priced system.

I would highly recommend Regency Screens and strongly advise any other prospective client to ask for Gary Kitto as their sales representative.

Update my shower screen

Thank you Aleasha for great price to upgrade my shower screen. Thanks to Andrew the installer - efficient, clean work. Very happy with my dealings with Regency, Adelaide.
Very happy to recommend. Showroom staff were also very friendly and helpful. I spoke to Belinda.

Ken Davis

Ken DavisSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great job

We had 2 shower screens fitted by regency. 1 frameless, 1 semi frameless.

Great job and we are very happy. They delivered on everything they said.

Thank you Regency and special mention to Stephen Watkins, who manages our job from measure to install.

Doug E

Doug EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Shower Screen

Very good outcome from start to finish with a quality job being done. Only gripe is installer stood behind me when on my desk top for the final payment when making the BPay transaction. To me a little rude and unnecessarily intimidating.. Suggest installer tell customer when he is packing up to make out the receipt.

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly Recommended

I am on the OCC of an apartment building and have used Regency Screens a number of times. First job was huge - mirrored walls in foyer and last job was small - single mirror on hall wall - on all occasions the service is unquestionable. The staff go out of their way to help and advise in every way possible. Lachlan Scott was punctual, helpful and efficient in every way. The girls in dispatch were also on the ball as were the two guys who did the installation.

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Wardrobe fit out

Lachlan was super helpful in designing and retro fitting some robes so they had decent storage. We love the final result it’s given us heaps of extra storage and our robes are now useful!

Paul Nilon

Paul NilonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not use this company again

The office staff and management do not return phone calls emails and are extremely rude to customers do not use this company find someone who wants your business and are professional

Marg

MargSouthwest, VIC

Great service and product

Shawn is very professional and knowledgeable on his products. He provided options and solutions to our requirements and was very responsive to requests for additional information and measurements when we were doing preliminary work prior to the installation. The installation was completed by Thomas who did a great job.

Katrina W

Katrina WSouthwest, VIC

Outstanding Service & Product

Great prompt service from quote to installation. Thank you to Shawn always professional, friendly & provided valuable advise & to Mann (fitter) exceptional workmanship & a nice man as well. (2nd time using Regency)
Fantastic pricing ~ I wouldn’t use anyone else.
I have no hestitation recommending you to family & friends in the future.

Hoop

HoopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what we needed!!

We asked our builder for a reference: "We only use Regency Wardrobe doors." So we called, Jenna organised a time for Lachlan to measure and give a quote. Lachlan asked what we were wanting to do, measured for the 5 doors and quickly fired back the acceptable quote. Jenna arranged for Thomas to install the doors. What an impressive crew. Thomas was super cautious about bumping or scratching anything in our house, was fast and organised with the installation and we discussed how accurately Lachlan had measured because everything fit perfectly. We now have 5 new doors that match the rest of the doors in the house. They are great quality and slide so easily.
I now understand why our builder only uses Regency!!

Bill

Bill

Perfect product, great service

We spent a lot of time looking for a mirror that would work in our bathroom and Stephen from regency provided us a custom solution at a great price that matched the house and looks awesome. They installed in a quick and tidy way. Great company from quoting to install.