Regency Screens (page 2)

Verifiedregencyscreens.com.au

346 reviews · Statistics

76% · 26284 · 24%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (18)
Best Bathroom Shops

Regency Screens346 reviews
Aaron M.
Aaron M.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great shower screen. Friendly service

Had my Regency semi frameless shower screen installed last week. Very happy with the polite and professional installer and rep Lachlan. The screen looks fantastic. Would recommend Regency and will use them again myself in the future.
Lyn
LynSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly Recommended

Replaced my 30 year old 3-panel shower screen with a semi-frameless screen. Couldn’t be happier. On the day of getting a free quote Aleasha rang me to say she will be a few minutes late. She spent time explaining the options Regency Screens SA had to offer including taking the old one away. The quote was attractive compared to another quote I received. After paying a deposit my new shower screen was installed by Andrew 2 weeks later.
If you’re thinking of doing the same, give Aleasha a call (0410 625 691).
Not happy Jan
Not happy JanVICNortheast, VIC5 posts

Better late than never

Turns out the drama of a second wrong splashback panel was a false alarm, the installer on Friday was using a laser to check measure and it was going through the glass giving a false reading. Luckily after much jumping up and down on Friday Regency came out to check measure this morning (Saturday) and discovered the issue. The glass was still on the truck so they came straight back and it is now installed. We have lost our plumber who was booked for Monday though as he reallocated our time to another job and we now have to wait to see when he can fit us in to install the range hood.
Marg
MargVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Excellent product and service

I’m a very happy customer. Lachlan Scott Came to our house and measured our shower and was very knowledgeable he was so easy to talk too. Not in a hurry like a lot of tradesmen. The gentleman who installed our shower screen was very polite and did a excellent job. The experience overall from start to finish was a pleasure. Thank you all.
JfB
JfBVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Disappointed

Installation delayed and notified of this only upon following up myself the afternoon prior to confirm time. Reason given because internals put together a couple of days prior to installation and this was delayed and not communicated to logistics or myself.
Pending a new installation date.
Steve
SteveVictoria3 posts

Poor customer service

Recently ordered a shower screen to be installed. Told it would be a 3 weeks. After 4 weeks we call abs they book in a days. On installation date we call to confirm arrival time, and we are told another two weeks. Poor communication and customer service. Do not recommend.
jenny
jennyVICCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Regency Screens

Fabulous from start to finish!

New wardrobe doors to replace 90's mirror style with shaker style sliding doors. Shawn was awesome during the measuring up process to guide my choice & match numerous pininterst images to achieve the desired look. Today Peter did the install and was knowledgeable, friendly and made it all come together as planned. I'm delighted and would highly recommend this dynamic duo!!
Shane
Shane2 posts
  Regency Screens

Jhon from recency, is the best,he turned up ,and on time,got back to me next morning with quote, which was reasonable, great to do bissness with a professional, thanks jhon
Andy
Andy
  Regency Screens

Strongly recommend, best decision we ever made

We recently replaced 2 framed shower screens with frameless screens provided by Regency showers. The professionalism and attention to detail displayed by both Aleasha Faranda and Rob Osborn was outstanding.
Millie SA
Millie SASAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very pleased

I am very happy with the service & product that I received. My consultant Aleasha & installer Paul from Regency SA were friendly, professional, on time, I highly recommend them. Thank you
Brooke
Brooke

So happy

We have been so impressed with Stephen since his initial measure and quote. The entire process is not only simple, like it should be, Stephen has made it that way. We are so happy with the price, screen, installers, and service overall we will continue to Stephen to quote any work that we may need.
Martin Fopp
Martin FoppSACentral, SA2 posts

Ideal Solution

Have used Regency twice and both times finished job has been just what was required and then some. Aleasha has been quick, friendly and very helpful, offering solutions based on what we have needed after listening to our many stipulations. Installers are polite, rapid and accommodating. Couldn't have asked for more. Very happy with result which has been priced well below other quotes. 5/5. Thanks all.
Michael
MichaelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Regency Screens

They made an appointment, confirmed it THEN didn't turn up at all

Didn't show up for the appointment even though it was confirmed. Called to ask and I was told I could not then have an appointment that was coinvent for me. They were prepared to rebook but on their terms. I declined.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

I'm really happy with the entire process. The office staff were friendly and helpful. They arranged for Stephen to come out the next day, he quoted and we accepted on the spot. They were very helpful when I had to postpone the installation on more than one occasion. Darren did an excellent installation, and we are very happy with both of our new shower screens.
Greg
Greg

Regency are Great

The team at Regency have done a great job installing my Mirror. The I was quoted in a couple of days after my initial call and the install was completed on time and as quoted. The onsite installers were very clean and helpful. I will be back.
Karl
KarlVICGoulburn Valley, VIC2 posts

Best shower screen

The service from start to finish was perfect. The shower screen is exactly what was ordered and looks absolutely beautiful. The installer was very professional and on time. I can't rate Regency highly enough.

jason.sharon
jason.sharon
  Regency Screens

Bad communication, measured wrong, now waited a month

Lack of communication, arrange a date then no follow up, wrong measurements, expect me to take days off work and then change. Still waiting and been a month, called and get no response.
Regency Screens   DM
Sandy
SandyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
  Fair Incentive Regency Screens

Wardrobe Fit outs

I have used regency twice now to have our wardrobes fitted out and both times have been very impressed by the whole service form the first meeting with Lachlan Scott to the fitters that came to install the wardrobe inserts. Very professional service.
Jar
Jar
  Regency Screens

Lachlan was great to work with and did a fantastic job. I would recommend Lachlan and Regency to anyone that needs a shower screen. Thanks again and see you on the next one
Sandi
SandiVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Incredible job - o

Regency rep Lachlan Scott organised two shower screens in our new home, along with two wardrobes, a linen cupboard and a bathroom mirror. He was incredibly knowledgeable, took the time to discover what we needed and ensured everything was perfect. I'm incredibly happy with the end products, and the entire process was smooth and seamless thanks to Lachlan's professionalism and wonderful attitude.
Nathan
NathanVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Robert
RobertVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Shower Screen Replacement

Colleen from Regency arrived on time to prepare our quote for a shower screen removal and replacement with a semi-framed version. Colleen from Sales was very professional and friendly and the removal and installation proceeded very smoothly. Garth removed the old screen and returned a week later to install the new screen. He called us before each visit to confirm timings and was very punctual in his attendance. The finished product is excellent and we have no hesitancy in highly recommending the performance of the team at Regency.
Laura P.
Laura P.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect as always!

Steve from Regency Coorparoo as always has not disappointed. Steve is always on time, polite and listens to our needs as a customer. This is our 3rd order from Steve and could not recommend him and the regency team more highly.
Justine
Justine

Shower screen replacement

I had a semi-framed pivot door shower screen installed to replace my old screen with a broken sliding door. I dealt with Lachlan Scott from Sales, and on the day the screen was installed by one of the installers. Lachlan was on time for both visits, advised me of any risks of the installation (possibility of tiles falling off and what would need to happen in that case) and did accurate measurements. His communication throughout was very good. The installer was on time and also did a very good job, and no tiles fell off which is great. He left the space clean, and also siliconed up some small tile cracks for me to help avoid leaks. The shower screen functions well and looks good.
Matt
Matt2 posts
  Regency Screens

Outstanding service and put the p in professional

I looked these guys up to put cupboards in my new house, I called made an appointment for a consultant to come out (they were very accomodating with 3 days notice) Gary Kitto the consultant was professional knew what he was doing and their pricing was fair. Job done. So easy to deal with, i wish all tradies were this easy to deal with and this professional 10/10
Sunshine
SunshineNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Regency Screens

Looks even better than I thought

Lachlan was fantastic, he came around, measured up and answered every one of my questions. As an ex installer, he was super knowledgeable and explained the products to me very well. The installer Kerry was also fantastic, and I cannot fault anything. As above, the biggest compliment I can give is that the new shower screen looks even better than I thought.

Susie A.
Susie A.4 posts

Great job

From start to finish Regency did a fantastic job we couldn’t be happier..the service we received was awesome..the installation was spot on a big thank you for a job well done
Margaret
MargaretVICSouthwest, VIC
  Regency Screens

Couldn’t be happier with the service and workmanship at Recency!

From our first contact with Shawn until the end of the wardrobe installation, everything was made easy for us. This is the second time we have used Regency and would highly recommend them! Great work’
Melita
MelitaQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Regency Screens

Amazing, exactly what we were after!

Stephen was punctual and friendly and gave us ideas that would work with our space. We are very happy with the finished product and would highly recommend! Thanks Steve! A+++
Arthur Van Orsouw
Arthur Van Orsouw VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service

Just wanted to thank Gary Kitto for his role in replacing the SplashBack at a job in Doncaster.
Gary was very professional and efficient. Very happy. Thank you Gary for an excellent result.
Frank
Frank

Installed shower screen

This morning Garth installed my shower screen... fantastic job... very polite and excellent manners.. should have more workers like him.. he takes pride and care in his workmanship.. good to see...also Chris who measured up the screen has been very spot on and very polite too.. very professional on both there part.. thank you heaps...
Louise H.
Louise H.

Built in Wardrobes

Thank you Regency for doing such a great job with our new built in wardrobes. A big thank you also to Lachlan Scott for the care he took organizing and designing the robes. Being an old house, nothing is square, but the robes were installed effortlessly and look fantastic. We couldn't be happier!
Lizzie
Lizzie QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Regency Screens

Fantastic sliding doors installed quickly

Steve measured and quoted within a day of getting in touch with him. Installation of 5 mirrored sliding doors a week later. Brilliant service and doors are very smart and robust. Could not ask for better customer service. Highly recommend.
Ross stephen
Ross stephenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Black is back

After having my ensuite screen installed last year it was a no brainer to get Stephen back again to finish of updating my main bathroom . Black semi frameless screen and matching black micro frame mirror is the perfect finishing touch to my bathroom refresh. Darren didn’t disappoint with his quick, clean and tidy install. All done from quote to completion in 10 working days
Ross stephen
Ross stephenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Regency Screens

Made my laundry feel twice the size

Wasn’t sure what type of splashback I wanted in my laundry but Stephen the rep had a great suggestion to use mirror to increase the light and gives the illusion of being larger then it is. Darren to a great job installing and was quick, clean and tidy
Michelle
MichelleVICSouthwest, VIC

Desperately needed

This was second time used this company
Reason being Shaun does an amazing job in helping with design and explains everything in detail Paul fitter did a fantastic job on fit
Great 2 guys to deal with

Tess
Tess

Hybrd shower screen

Aleasha from Regency SA was amazing. Had our ensuite updated. Provided great service/knowledge of the product. The installer was thorough/friendly/cleaned the showerscreen glass. Using them again for our main bathroom. Show details
Ali
AliQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Excellent, professional job

Awesome job from Steven and Darren! The bathroom looks amazing, the new shower screens looks brilliant!
Timing and execution were really professional.
We could not be happier!
Thank you guys!
Best wishes
Sandor and Monika
Heather
Heather

WARDROBE DOORS

The product and service provided by Regency Melbourne (in particular Lachlan Scott and Darren) was excellent and very professional. Good communication from start to finish and everything from initial contact/quote to installation went very smoothly.. We are very happy with our new wardrobe doors. Would highly recommend Regency.
D of Q
D of QQueanbeyan49 posts
  Verified Regency Screens

Terrible service from the Queanbeyan/Canberra store

Paid my 50% deposit. Waited a month - Nothing. Called at least 7 times and was told someone would get back to me. Finally got fed up and went to NSW fair trading. Got one call back an a promise of a refund on my deposit. 8 Days later and yet another follow up email - Nothing. Thsis is going to end up in court. Frankly - Don't waste your time and money. Go elsewhere. A refund was received from Jeld-Wen (the parent company) on 15 Jan 21. The matter is now resolved. I went elsewhere for my shower screen. Thanks to the Product Review mediation process.

Extra Information