• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lachlan Scott was our very professional, friendly and accommodating Rep for Regency Screens. We were very happy with his advice and he was so generous with his time. Went far and being the efforts of his competitors
We will call on him again

Diane V

Diane VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you Lachlan Scott for your great customer service. Service was prompt, informative and honest. Highly recommend. Product delivered was exactly what I required and meets my purpose. Thank you.

Great customer service

No job was too difficult, especially with the help of Dallan who was able to coordinate a fast turn around for the install of robe fitouts, robe doors, mirrors and shower screens. All owners happy with the completed products

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality and service and super fast.

We decided to use the Hiro sliding doors in three bedrooms in our new build. They look amazing and slide perfectly. Such a great system. Stephen measured up and provided a quote on the spot and they were installed within two weeks. Can't fault the customer service it was spot on. Thank you

Anne

AnneHunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service

Ours was a complicated job as we needed to coordinate Megaseal and Regency across two bathrooms; it was a little bit of a logistic challenge. The team at Regency were fantastic; from the quote to the installation they kept in touch with us every step of the way. The office ladies were accommodating and professional, the installers were on time and did a great job and Dan who quoted was informative and professional and gave us realistic time frames. All in all very happy with the service, professionalism and product.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Great company and people to work with.

Very professional from start to finish.From the Time Lachlan gave me the quote until the screen was installed I had no problems. I’m also impressed with the Nanoclean they cost the glass with.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great result, quality product and service

We replaced tired wardrobe doors in 2 rooms with mirrored sliders from Regency for a great result. Stephen was very professional and helpful throughout the project. He gave us great advice on options to guide us to the right choice for the rooms and then followed up after installation. Terrific service and very competitive on price. Thoroughly recommend Regency.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

very happy with my new walk in Robe

Thanks you Steve for your assistance and help to design the perfect robes for my individual requirements. Im very happy with the layout and the installer was very professional. Many Thanks ..Sandi

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Shower screen order and installation

Lachlan Scott rep was extremely knowledgeable and had good advise for the selection of screens and follow up for installation went extremely smoothly. Completed job was to clients satisfaction. wold not hesitate to recommend him and his company to any builders.

Souza

SouzaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless process at a competative proce

Thanks Lachlan for the great service and advice for our showerscreens. I highly recommend this company for provide for their service. The quotation process and price was fantastic and their knowledge on the procuct is far superior to their competitors.

Excellent Products & Service

I work for a builder and we use Regency for our robe doors, mirrors, shower screens and splashbacks. Every house that I have seen built has had quality products installed by Regency. Their white backed glass robe doors look amazing. Shawn Paul is our rep and is great to deal with. He has excellent product knowledge and will always recommend an alternative if something isn't going to work. He also gets quotes back super quick, I have never had to follow one up!

Quality Product with Good Professional Service

Replaced our old wardrobe hinged doors with mirror sliders and am happy with the overall product quality, service & timeline it was supplied in and would not hesitate to use regency again.

Alexis P.Regency Screens
Con

ConGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality Product

Nice look, good fit

Overall I am satisfied with the service provided. Lauchlan Scott measured the locations and provided in depth advice and took the time to explain many things I hadnt considered.
I chose to have the frameless mirrored wardrobe doors installed. Installation was quick, seamless and clean.
The doors look great and run smooth. My one issue is the handles on the doors aren't the easiest to grip. Considering the weight of the door you then have to push against the door to open/close. Whilst i understand the reason for the slimline handle I think this design could be greatly improved.

Great product & Service

This is the second time we have used Regency Wardrobes & we have been happy both times.

Carl is amazing to deal with his product knowledge & advice was very helpful.

The wardrobe installer David was very professional, clean working & very efficient.

Butch McGannon

Butch McGannon

Dealing with Regency ( Gary Creeley ) for 6 years.

I'm a building supervisor, Regency have been installing 90% of my Wardrobes, Shower screens & mirrors for the past 6 years. I deal with Gary Creeley & find his knowledge of Regency's products is always up to date, he prompts me on ant new product's. Regency are always prompt on there service with great products for either low budget or high market products. Its a pleasure to deal with Regency & there team of Rep's & installers.

Review: Carl Barave

Visited/contacted me 3 times to get the design right. Was honest in relation to the options i could have. I have recommended Carl/Regency to a friend as a result. The actual installation was executed without fuss and without surprises

Mirror installation

Regency was prompt in measure and installation. Being an old house it had to be made to suit and when installed fitted perfectly. Whole service as prompt and on time.
Highly recommend

Hem

HemGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Professional

I have been using regency shower screens for all my renovation and new home projects, including my own home for over 10years now. From quote to installation, they have been very professional and deliver quality outcomes. Especially their sales agent Carl Baravelli, who is highly experienced and a strong advocate of right design for a great outcome. Carl has provided his guidance for achieving functional and cost effective wardrobes and shower screens. From Eileen street in 2010 till recent palm beach crescent property last month, i have always been a happy customer and strongly recommend Regency.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Fast, efficient and easy transaction

Thanks so much to Carl for the excellent customer service and for organising a fast, easy and painless transaction with great communication. Everything went as planned for our installation. Highly recommended!