Regency Screens

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Worst customer service/company I have ever dealt with!

Laxation

LaxationMelbourne

Never experienced worse customer service

Absolutely useless company. Do not deliver on time. 6 weeks to make one screen and then I have to call them (2 hours after installation was supposed to happen) on the installation day to find out they screwed up, so we now have to wait another week.

Complete disregard for your time and a total lack of communication. No one you speak to on the phone has a clue about what is going on and they can't answer any questions.

Stay right away from this mob... use anyone else.

R Collins

R Collins

Stay away! Worst experience ever!

The worst customer service I have ever received. Nobody answers calls or returns messages. Quoting was great- install was a nightmare, order not submitted rescheduled. Booked for day I'm not home after telling me countless times. Rescheduled. Wrong size cut by factory. Told they would be back next week. Get a call not coming to following week, book but nobody showed up. After making numerous phone calls finally get told coming tomorrow. Get up early to be ready and get a call after a no show that the order is not ready. Still waiting to hear back. Completely fed up DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Nelle

NelleBanora point

Inconsiderate. No one knows what's going on!

Trendy Wendy

Trendy WendyMelbourne

Regency - Disgraceful Service, Pathetic Product - AVOID at all costs!

Malcolm

MalcolmSouth East Queensland, QLD

Regency Screens - The worst Company I have dealt with

It took them 2 months to fail to install our kitchen Mirrored Splashback. 7 attempts, it broke (multiple times) , they measured incorrectly, rarely called us back when they were supposed to. Care factor from staff was zero. The trades people we did meet complained about working for this company as they said it was disorganised. In the end we have only one of two pieces installed but 2-3 more attempts to get the smaller section done all failed. Again we got excuses - it broke, they left it at the warehouse and it was the wrong size.
We told them not come back. Avoid this company at all costs!

Extremely frustrating

Regency is a joke - how many times have we heard both the sales rep and the installation guy say, 'I'll get right on that and call you back in 5 minutes." Of course, we never heard back. No check measures were done and as a result every product they supplied (i.e. bathroom mirror, wardrobes) were measured incorrectly and had to go back to factory. Never again Regency!!!

Wardrobe install

Failed to show on their own install date, called their office who stated it was following week, when told incorrect admitted to office error, re arranged closer date. Yep, fail to contact or show. Contact Labrador office and put thought to logistics, no record and denial of conversation three days earlier, no help and too late at 10:00 am to install, we can fit you in following Wednesday!!! Day after the original mistaken date and again denied mistake and earlier conversation. When informed this was not good enough it was basically too bad, but changed date to Monday but when asked for a time, anywhere after 6:00 am! Now missed two days work, suggest their logistics section need to get their act together.

Total rip off!!!!

Absolutely low grade construction!! I Feel extremely disappointed with the finished product!! Word of mouth is a valuable tool and quite frankly there isn't much to promote!!!.

Find out how Regency Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

No idea about customer service

Product and installation team were OK, but management and administration (that promise to return calls) have no idea about "customer service ". I had to follow up every call several times, it took over 4 weeks to install 2 shower screens one of which was measured twice and was still wrong upon installation. Very very disappointed, quality and service "Regency" you are NOT.

mirapj

mirapjNewcastle

Bad workmanship

Paid $2543 -Installed in Sept now waiting 3rd call back - leaks like a sieve, glass is bowed but they say that it is normal, first forgot to silicon between the glass and the wall, now forgot the water bar, what next!! not impressed unable to use shower for over a month.

Glass shower splash backs and shower screen

Order was placed over 8 weeks ago came to install splash backs and holes cut in wrong position, was told it would be rectified within 5 days took three weeks. Left numerous messages on Sars message bank not once did he return my call. Finally got to talk to the senior manager [name removed], the most uncooperative guy I have ever had to deal with. Could not give me an exact time for installation only a date. Pathetic I wish I saw these reviews prior to placing my order.

Rubbish company do not deal with them

I contacted them about the 7 year warranty on bathroom shower screen door, (given the shower screen is only 4 years old) I was basically told that they would not honour there written warranty. It looks like we are off to court, given I'm a Lawyer. These people should not be in business. terrible service.

Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Should have read reviews They have no idea about customer service

Keep contacting them to come and fix the doors they fitted.........not a single response....could not care less.

BEWARE................they do not care

Please choose somewhere else.

This is the worst workmanship I have ever seen. The showerscreen is nowhere near level, It's at a very visible angle, they left dirt everywhere then siliconed over the dirt. In some spots they siliconed half of it then stopped. They obviously stepped in the silicone then walked all over the rest of the tiles. Absolutely disgusted.

Avoid Regency at all costs

Don't use Regency

Utter debacle

Never, EVER use Regency for anything

Terrible

Funny how there was nothing on the review section when I looked up this forum - must be a regency salesMAN that has replied. I hope it is not the same one that ignored me for 45 mins whilst I was in the store - after they had taken my money for the job and refused to return it when I was less than impressed with the customer service I recieved.In my personal view and after having purchasing 3 wardrobes I would not recommend them to build a wardrobe for my blind grandma (even she would be able to release the POOR WORKMANSHIP......)