• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too much deposit

Asking for a 100% deposit then needing to wait for a January install is a bit much
50% deposit is more realistic. We went to another local company that just asked for a more reasonable deposit terms

Rifaat S.

Rifaat S.Australian Capital Territory

6 weeks wait without installation

We had the shower screens measured and were told that they'd be installed in three weeks time.
After three weeks, they said they need another 10 days because something went wrong!
After the 10 days, they said that the screens that they received were not the right ones we ordered and they need another 9 working days.
So after 6 weeks, we're still without the shower screens.
We had to cancel the order as we lost all trust in their ability to deliver on their promised dates.

Paul Nilon

Paul NilonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not use this company again

The office staff and management do not return phone calls emails and are extremely rude to customers do not use this company find someone who wants your business and are professional

Cenza

CenzaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could review their work but they didn’t even get back to me with a quote!

I called about a new shower screen. Gave measurements and was told I would be contacted re quote: 2 weeks later, still waiting. I have a shower with no door!

WomSydney

Too Large for Residential Customer Service

SWiltim

SWiltimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Don't expect quality

Brand new shower screen was installed with a very noticeable scratch in the frame. Had to complain to two managers before the company agreed to replace the panel. The whole frame was replaced but they then left out the drainage channel in the bottom panel even thought the guy who installed said it was usual to have this. Glass came with a palm-sized frosted mark which has not come out with regular cleaning products. Frame is not finished on top - the reason I got was because it was too expensive to do this nowadays. Cheaper companies still do this. Not showroom quality.

Hannah

HannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Slow Process

The process of getting the wardrobe door replaced was a slow and difficult one without appropriate communication. I was constantly chasing them up and it got very tedious in the end.

JSM

JSMCanberra 2600, ACT

Would not use again

Find another company!

Christine E.Regency Screens
Pritesh P
Pritesh P

Issue has now been resolved without having to take the matter to QCAT.

Lou39

Lou39Hunter Region, NSW

Very poor quality, installation, communication, company organisation!

louiz

louizAU

Terrible Service

Had an issue with my new shower screens supplied and installed by Regency. Six months after installation, doors are jammed. They are supposed to swing both ways but now they can only open inwards but not outwards. Small issues really. They are still under warranty so could have been an easy fix. But had to call several times before Regency agrees to send someone to fix it. First time no body even show up on the date promised. Second time a repair person came and did fix the problem in an hour. But through out the whole time he was very unhappy. Feels like he didn't even want to be here and he's way of talking certainly showed us that. The problem was fixed but the experience was very poor I have to say.

Don't!!!

Marc

MarcGoulburn

Do not use this company

Very unprofessional. Never call back or answer phone. Waited all day for installation only to be told "Ahh, no the guy that does that did not come in today, we will reschedule, I will call you straight back". Still waiting, nobody answering any of their phones.

UPDATE:
Tried all day to contact anyone at Regency, nobody home. Next day finally got someone to answer a phone. Found guy for install, lost mounting brackets. Want to know what I am thinking about now. NO YOU DON'T!!!

Terrible- don't use them

Regency Newcastle were so bad I had to threaten to take them to court. After taking months longer than promised to install a shower screen it then had major problems- leaks, no silicone used to stop water getting behind the glass, visible cracks in the tiles where they had drilled screw holes.
They then didn't return calls or emails for 3 months until I contacted Fair Trading NSW.
Repairers then turned up unannounced at 7 in the morning when my wife had just returned from hospital with our new baby.
I finally listed the case with the Small Claims Tribunal after Regency threatened to destroy my credit rating and take me to court.

Ozfrog

OzfrogBentleigh

Could not run a chook raffle

Hopeless, I have waited two weeks for my shower screen to turn up. The day was organised for today and I took the day off...

Guess what? They have misplaced a part of the screen and will not be coming.

Message on my phone at 7-30 am with no possibility of talking to them until 8-30.

Those guys could not run a chook raffle.

Dingdong

Dingdong

Canberra Regency Showerscreens

Worst service ever .. they installed a scratched frame and the door is uneven. I'm sick of death of dealing with these people.. no one calls back. Terrible customer service. Installer shows up late with no phone call.. installer is rude. The lady at the office is rude and will transfer you to no one just a empty line.. Installer had the wrong part so we waited 2 weeks... installer on the day with the new part had the wrong door returns at 5:30pm on a Friday afternoon to install the door ... i considered taking them to the ACCC but i just CBF. I'm going to tell alot of people these guys are hopeless.

Terry

TerrySYDNEY

ZERO STARS

7 Visits and 5 MONTHS LATER!!!!!

Shocking quality installation and really bad customer service

They messed up the measurements of our wardrobe, and installed it with the wrong measurements! Then they installed doors that are too big for the space so we can't actually open the whole wardrobe. I've asked for a solution and they claimed that this is normal and they have never had a complaint like mine before. Really unhappy customer!

BenS

BenSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company or Stegbar as they use the same installers and factory.