• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

SkeetaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mirrored wardrobe doors

Bad experience, measurer came and measured up, installer then arrived should have been a two person job re lift and tight space, my husband and to give an hour and half of his time to help installer. When doors had been installed marks on mirrors was discovered on them and one did not close the lady who measured came and changed door handles on inside very helpful so door would close a cheap option to correcting door not fitting. I contacted Regency and spoke to sales manager and other to explain situation they did not want to listen, I asked for compensation due to there incompetence and my husband taking time of work to help he agreed to a $50.00 compensation - what a joke. very bad experience I would not recommend this company

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Alexis P.Regency Screens
Skeeta

You have all my details just look at the account thanks

TitanMouse

TitanMouseCanberra

Poor customer service & messy installation

I hope Dishlex can help

I hope Dishlex can help Brisbane

Frame broken, won't fix under warranty

I purchased a Regency shower screen 4 years ago and was told there is a 7 year warranty on the frame. A small bracket in the bottom of the door frame has broken off and they won't fix it under warranty. The warranty on their website says the warranty covers "faulty materials" for 7 years, excluding moving parts, however a bracket in the frame does not move. I'm not happy as I feel they aren't honouring their warranty.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Regency Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Greg

Greg

Very poor communication and warranty

I am totally dissatisfied with this Newcastle companies communication and warranty. My shower screen leaked after the first shower and after 2 weeks of one way communication there is still no outcome. We are happy with the product and communication up until the install; but since the company do not want to know us.

Watson

Watsonmelbourne

Inflexible service

Asked for quote of custom mirror, supply and delivery - no installation or measure required. Was told that all prices include installation. Found another place that quote half price without installation.

Charlie

CharlieGoldcoast

Bad after sale service!!

Had a semi frameless shower screen installed in late Jan 2017 had the protection put on the glass to stop calcium build up installer advised how to clean shower which we have done, the aluminium part frame has calcium build up on it, I called to ask what I could do about it in regards to cleaning it off, was told to email a picture to salesqld@regencyscreens.com.au never heard back.
We had similar issues with the installation date given to us was prepared to accept that but looking at all the negative reviews should have gone elsewhere.

Date PurchasedJan 2017