• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Doug E

Doug EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Shower Screen

Very good outcome from start to finish with a quality job being done. Only gripe is installer stood behind me when on my desk top for the final payment when making the BPay transaction. To me a little rude and unnecessarily intimidating.. Suggest installer tell customer when he is packing up to make out the receipt.

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lachlan Scott was our very professional, friendly and accommodating Rep for Regency Screens. We were very happy with his advice and he was so generous with his time. Went far and being the efforts of his competitors
We will call on him again

Quality Product with Good Professional Service

Replaced our old wardrobe hinged doors with mirror sliders and am happy with the overall product quality, service & timeline it was supplied in and would not hesitate to use regency again.

Nice look, good fit

Overall I am satisfied with the service provided. Lauchlan Scott measured the locations and provided in depth advice and took the time to explain many things I hadnt considered.
I chose to have the frameless mirrored wardrobe doors installed. Installation was quick, seamless and clean.
The doors look great and run smooth. My one issue is the handles on the doors aren't the easiest to grip. Considering the weight of the door you then have to push against the door to open/close. Whilst i understand the reason for the slimline handle I think this design could be greatly improved.

great product

Using Regency for our Construction business we use their shower screens, mirrors, wardrobe doors and robe fit outs. Personally we have found Gary Creely from Clayton a pleasure to deal with.

Family M.

Family M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy

All round good experience with Regency.
Easy to deal with and very nice customer service. Knowledgable sales reps, and quick response times.

We are happy with our wardrobe doors and fit out.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

This is too good. All wardrobes should be like this

From the young lady in the showroom to Dan and Lee and the ladies on the phone thank you for making the process so easy.Im thrilled with the end result.

RicardoMilano

RicardoMilanoBrisbane

The Sales rep saved the day

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Large company with good turn around

We are a building company so good product for a great price is important to us. Stephen has been good to us, prompt and committed to his word. Their factory had a stuff up but after he got involved he was able to push for the delivery to still come early enough to satisfy our clients needs. We look forward to using Regent Screens again.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shower screens and mirrors for 2 unit development

I have been dealing with Regency for many years. The rep arrived on time and was very helpful advising of the best solution. Order was processed and installed at the appointed time. Good job all round.

Alexis P.Regency Screens

Happy with the end result.

Large job for wardrobes in 3 rooms. Stephen Watkins who measured & quoted (from Coorparoo) was very easy to work with & extremely helpful. The installers, Phil & Michael, worked super hard & were very accommodating. Organising the install, & the timing of the install, was a little fraught but it all worked out in the end.

DRH

DRHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

great product and great quality

excellent product, excellent service and great after sales service.
prompt delivery and great knowledge and attention details.
have been using Regency in the past 10 years and happy to recommend their service and product to customer.

Ali

AliEumemmerring

Timely Service

Service was great and they came in early and were out by 8am to allow me to get to work on time.

MicheleW

MicheleWBrisbane

Excellent Installers

After reading the reviews I was concerned especially when the second install date nearly got delayed however job was done today by installers Michael and Michael and I am overly impressed. They have done a fantastic job and I am so happy.

rgrant

rgrantMelbourne

Pleasantly surprised after reading these reviews