Regency Screens

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Blair Hutchinson

Blair HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shower screens for Reno!!!

thanks for Regency and Lachlan Scott from the time we requested a quote to the finished product when I received a call to make sure all ok with the new shower screens. From Lachlan, Renae that organised the installation times to our installer. Good communication and let us know what was going on. Professional and prompt and on time. We are very happy with the finished product. Highly recommend Lachlan and Regency.

Fair price for great shower screens

I found Regency shower screens very fairly priced for what you got. Steve Watkins came out and measured both shower screens. He handled himself very professionally, was punctual, pleasant and very accommodating. Darren did an excellent job and was also very knowledgeable, punctual, and meticulously in his work. Very happy with both!

Robert and Kay

Robert and KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with shower screen installation

We had just had a custom fit shower screen installed. Stephen Watkin's service in measuring up and his advice re the install was excellent and timely. Darren did a great job with the custom fit installation. Screen was installed on date promised, appointments were prompt and reliable. We would definitely recommend these guys when considering installation of a shower screen.

Find out how Regency Screens compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Four and half months and still wardrobe missing doors

Wardrobe ordered in September 2020. Installation in early December 2020 but doors incorrect size so sent back. Now February 2021 and still no doors or time that they will be available. Two vanity drawers ordered at same time are also awaiting installation. Person at Regency in Canberra who liaises with installers does not answer phone and only responds to SMSs after a few attempts. Without doubt the worst experience I have had dealing with home renovations.
Carmel Scott

MATT SMITH

MATT SMITHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service and product second to none

Stephen Watkins and the installers provided first class service and friendly approach. Their professionalism was a credit to the company. Value for money quality product with amazing finish and perfect fit. Aaaaa+++++++

Bec

BecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service

We spoke with Stephen Watkins at Regency to get a quote for the shower screens for our two new bathrooms. He really knew the product and did an amazing job of measuring up the space. When the installers arrived, the glass fit perfectly because the measurements were so precise. Thanks Stephen, we couldn’t be happier.

Excellent after Sales Service

I would like to this opportunity to thank Regency Screens, and Jenna for organising my after Sales Service call, and thank Ryan and Sam for their professional service. Many thanks.

Ange

AngeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Service!

Fabulous customer service from quote through to install. On time for each appointment, clear communication, quality product and very competitive price. Our Hiro Sliding Mirror Doors on all 4 robes look fantastic. Can highly recommend Stephen and the team at Coorparoo.

Michael

MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I needed a replacement shower seal - couldn't find it until I went to Regency. Regency had exactly what i wanted at a reasonable price - quick, professional, friendly - who could ask for more!!!

Luka B

Luka BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome from sales to install

Aleasha and the Regency SA team did a fantastic job with our black semi frameless shower screen. Professional and personal service from the speedy official measure and quote and super neat / clean install. Awesome work guys! A+

Joe

Joe Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great choice for a small space . MK2 Slider

The selection process was made easy with the advice and professional approach by Lachlan.
He was on time , kept us informed when he would arrive and provided excellent detail as to the best type of screen that would suit.

So happy with the result

Shawn our rep was so helpful when we were in a bit of a pickle. His knowledge, opinion and service we greatly appreciated!
The installer Andrew did an amazing efficient job.
Soooo happy with the result!
Thanks fella's

Cynthia Mark

Cynthia MarkSouthwest, VIC

I can’t believe I waited this long.

The WIR looks amazing. Would highly recommend Regency to my friends and family. Shawn was amazing with helping us decide on a design for all of our wardrobe.
Thanks Regency.

Extremely happy with my shower screens and mirrors

We have used Steve many times over the years and will continue to ask for Steve in the future. As a sales rep he delivers excellent customer service and gave us very good suggestions as how to best design our shower screens and mirrors. Steve is very efficient and knowledgeable and despite the mad pre Christmas rush our screens and mirrors were installed prior to Christmas. Thanks Steve for a great job. The installer also did a great job installing everything.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant service and value for money

Cheryl

Cheryl Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So happy with my shower screen

So pleased with my shower screen. Happy to have Alisha come out to measure. Was very nice to have a woman come to the house. The screen wasnt supposed to be installed untill January but suprise it was installed before Christmas. Thankyou

Excellent solution to my terrible tiling

Steve was probably the best sale bloke I've ever delt with, straight up to the point didn't dribble. No crap sale tactics he had everything I wanted to see and showed me how he could make it work.
The installer, whom I forget his name was super clean, tidy and extremely quick. He did not break my crap cheap tiles so I was extremely happy.

Great job, quick turn around thanks!

Required replacement shower screen as original one was old and no longer up to task. Prompt quote, short maufacturing timeframe and quick turn around for installation. No issues, very happy with end result

Julia

JuliaVictoria

Very good service!

The communication was very good. Flexibility with timing and happy to reschedule if needed. All finishes up to standards and no rubbish after work was finished. Thanks you guys for helping us with our investment renovation.
Cheers, Julia

Gab

GabVictoria

Great Service!

Regency installed two shower screens at my property in Rosebud. They look fantastic. Lachlan the sales rep was great to deal with. He was punctual and had great ideas on what would work in each space. The Nano clean glass option is working a treat. The installer had to work with walls that are out and he did a sterling job fitting the screens and make them look great.